Actress in anti-Muslim film reports receiving death threats

She contends Nakoula, a con man convicted of credit-card fraud and identity theft, pulled a con job on her and other actors by tricking them into doing a film that turned out nothing like the script they were presented.

She said the partial scripts she saw contained no references to Muslims or Islam.

Reckless endangerment...? :dunno:

Reckless endangerment: A person commits the crime of reckless endangerment if the person recklessly engages in conduct which creates a substantial risk of serious physical injury to another person. “Reckless” conduct is conduct that exhibits a culpable disregard of foreseeable consequences to others from the act or omission involved. The accused need not intentionally cause a resulting harm. The ultimate question is whether, under all the circumstances, the accused’s conduct was of that heedless nature that made it actually or imminently dangerous to the rights or safety of others.

Endangerment can range from a misdemeanor to a felony.

Endangerment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Interesting. If that applies, shouldn't he be monetarily responsible for whatever safety precautions they feel are needed?

What if....

What if it is true that the actors in the film didn't know what the film was really about and it was over-dubbed. And what if one of them gets killed over it.

Would the film maker be culpable?

:eusa_eh:

Well I doubt very much wether they knew anything about it or not would make a shits worth of difference to the cowards that are threatening her, or anyone else..

It's good also to see that you're more concerned about the makers being culpable than you seem to be about those who are threatening the "murder" (if this is the case) of this woman and her family.....:clap2: bravo :clap2: for getting things into perspective here...
:rolleyes:

If anyone murders someone, they are already clearly guilty of murder.

I am curious to know if his lies to his actors make him legally culpable if they get harmed.

this country has two definitions of murder, care to elaborate?

Well I doubt very much wether they knew anything about it or not would make a shits worth of difference to the cowards that are threatening her, or anyone else..

It's good also to see that you're more concerned about the makers being culpable than you seem to be about those who are threatening the "murder" (if this is the case) of this woman and her family.....:clap2: bravo :clap2: for getting things into perspective here...
:rolleyes:

If anyone murders someone, they are already clearly guilty of murder.

I am curious to know if his lies to his actors make him legally culpable if they get harmed.

this country has two definitions of murder, care to elaborate?
I don't understand your question.

If you watched the video, you can see where the actors said George and not Muhammad.
The actress is telling the truth and I think that they should sue the film maker.

What if....

If Nakoula is the big brave Christian hero you seem to think he is, why is he HIDING? Why did this convicted identity thief expose OTHERS to danger but not HIMSELF? Why did he deliberately seek to get INNOCENT PEOPLE killed?

Hmmm...

We already know Muslim extremists are assholes. That's why this coward made the film. To stoke those assholes.

Why are people like you working so hard to avert your eyes from this CHRISTIAN asshole? Why are you NOT CONDEMNING him the way you demand all Muslims to condemn THEIR extremists?

Ripe hypocrisy.

(1) So if you were him, you wouldn't hide?? Knowing that muslims are psycho religious fascists and the Liberals would stand around like that film "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" hissing and pointing at you? :clap2:

(2) As for "stoking these assholes" as you quaintly put it. Since when did muslims need an excuse to go on a rampage burning and murdering?? You can't make someone who makes it a religious duty to kill people WANT to kill you more :eusa_whistle: Only Lefty Liberals think that way :badgrin:

(3) Why should I condemn him?? He hasn't brutally murdered anyone in the name of his religion has he? Oh wait, it's the victims fault if he gets murdered...The nasty man told the truth and that's a no no...:eusa_hand:

(4) If these were anyone but muslims having a bad turban day, then our society wouldn't tolerate them...That's what makes us better than THEM...Ok sunshine? :cuckoo:

If the geezer is an arsehole...so be, it but the fact remains that the real issue surrounding this poorly made "ancient" film is the fact that the reaction by elements in the muslim world are over the top and should not be tolerated...

AND if someone decided to call for, or murder anyone because they'd said or shown something they didn't like, then that says a lot about the people....Also says a lot about the puppets on here who side with the Cujo followers :badgrin:

(1) So if you were him, you wouldn't hide?? Knowing that muslims are psycho religious fascists and the Liberals would stand around like that film "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" hissing and pointing at you? :clap2:

He deliberately exposed others to danger while hiding himself. How you cannot comprehend the perfidiousness of this coward suggests you may be mildly retarded.

If this shitbird hired one of your children to make this film and told you it was for a candy commercial, and then he dubbed "Islam is a cancer" over your child's voice, thus exposing your child to extreme danger, maybe then you would get it. People like you are so self-absorbed that you cannot see past your fat biased noses.

(2) As for "stoking these assholes" as you quaintly put it. Since when did muslims need an excuse to go on a rampage burning and murdering?? You can't make someone who makes it a religious duty to kill people WANT to kill you more :eusa_whistle: Only Lefty Liberals think that way :badgrin:

I am a paleo-conservative, dumbass. You, though, are exposing your bigotry with this belief that all Muslims are like the ones who are on a rampage.

(3) Why should I condemn him?? He hasn't brutally murdered anyone in the name of his religion has he? Oh wait, it's the victims fault if he gets murdered...The nasty man told the truth and that's a no no...:eusa_hand:

He LIED, dipshit. Lied to the actors, like to the Christian charity which loaned him their studio, and lied about being Israeli so that Israelis would be targeted.

The TRUTH came out when his real identity was revealed. And then he and people like you starting whining like little bitches because he was finally exposed.

I rest my case. You are a hypocrite to the core.

(4) If these were anyone but muslims having a bad turban day, then our society wouldn't tolerate them...That's what makes us better than THEM...Ok sunshine? :cuckoo:

Non sequitur. This is about the character of the convicted felonious identity thief who deliberately exposed innocent people to danger.

Last edited:
Islam is the most submitive religion on this planet.
No womans rights
No human rights
No freedom of expression

Of course they're going to make death threats. Hell, they'd love to follow through with it. You fucking leftist are going to fuck all of our freedoms away if you're not careful.

The film maker should be charged with inciting a riot and held without bond for the deaths of the U.S. citizens.

And the administration should be right there alongside him...Charged with murder by incompetency...
The trouble with that kind of reasoning is that if someone murdered one of your loved ones simply because they were upset about what they had said or done, then it would obviously be the fault of your loved one and NOT those that murdered said loved one...Don't you see the stupidity of that second part of your statement?

The administration had nothing to do with the film production or distribution.

This man was complicit in starting a riot by inciting innocent people to violence.

And should be charged on several counts including accessory to murder. :cool:

If the geezer is an arsehole...so be, it but the fact remains that the real issue surrounding this poorly made "ancient" film is the fact that the reaction by elements in the muslim world are over the top and should not be tolerated...

AND if someone decided to call for, or murder anyone because they'd said or shown something they didn't like, then that says a lot about the people....Also says a lot about the puppets on here who side with the Cujo followers :badgrin:
Why do you keep repeating yourself. Please find another thread to troll.

What if....

What if it is true that the actors in the film didn't know what the film was really about and it was over-dubbed. And what if one of them gets killed over it.

Would the film maker be culpable?

:eusa_eh:

In no shape or form.

The film maker should be charged with inciting a riot and held without bond for the deaths of the U.S. citizens.
He does enjoy protections under the first amendment.

But I think he loses those protections in regard to his actors.

This man was complicit in starting a riot by inciting innocent people to violence.

what!!!! innocent people were just forced to riot and kill over a film!!,you are an extraordinarily stupid person.

The prevailing attitude about the felon Nakoula by deranged UnConservatives is this: If he pissed off Muslims, he just has to be a great guy.

It is as simple and as incredibly short-sighted as that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back