Actor Jussie Smollett assaulted in racist, homophobic attack, police say, rumor that he shouted MAGA

Even if it comes out he made it up, leftists will still believe him and defend him.

It will be, he was "under stress", "exhaustion", leave him alone, and asking him to apologize is racist.
Danielle Watts was arrested for having sex in public. She screamed racism and was certainly defended by her fellow black people. She lost her job on the TV show Partners. By the end of the month Partners was done.

What ever happened to her???

Chicago PD are getting ready to release images of persons of interest wanted for questioning in relevance to the fake hate hoax perpetrated by liberal faggot Smollett.

I'm just impressed that on one of the coldest nights ever in Chicago two white dudes looking for trouble managed to notice this guy. I never even heard of him before yesterday. But to recognize him under all those layers of clothing on a dark city street is truly impressive.

His story is about as credible as Mel Gibson going to the media saying he just got beat up in a Salt Lake City Walmart parking lot by transvestites who scream 'this is faggot country' as they put a mascara on him and made him get into high heels and a pink dress. About...

Fake news in action:

upload_2019-1-30_21-12-11.png

When you click on article, it changes "of" to "in".

Chicago police confirm surveillance footage in homophobic, racist assault of 'Empire' star Jussie Smollett

Also, regardless of Chicago PD saying they have potential "persons of interest", the Daily News refers to the two as "suspects." They are not suspects, they are persons of interest which is fundamentally different.

The suspects fled the scene after ambushing Smollett, who managed to take himself to Northwestern Hospital following the incident.

Last edited:
Fake news in action:

View attachment 243145

Chicago police confirm surveillance footage in homophobic, racist assault of 'Empire' star Jussie Smollett

Also, regardless of Chicago PD saying they have potential "persons of interest", the Daily News refers to the two as "suspects." They are not suspects, they are persons of interest which is fundamentally different.

The suspects fled the scene after ambushing Smollett, who managed to take himself to Northwestern Hospital following the incident.
They were walking down the street. That's it. Walking down the street.

How are they going to lie this one out.

In b4 his internet search history has "How to tie a noose".

:abgg2q.jpg:

Yeah, cuz crackers always carry around bleach and nooses in freezing-ass Chicago!

:auiqs.jpg:

..While walking down the street, no less! :auiqs.jpg:

"So I was just shlepping around on icy sidewalks carrying a jug of bleach n shit and a pre-tied noose, going to Subway @ 2 AM. You know, the usual."

Last edited:
Fake news in action:

View attachment 243145

They were walking down the street. That's it. Walking down the street.

How are they going to lie this one out.

Let's look at another angle... According to Smollett himself, he's an political operative, an activist.

upload_2019-1-30_22-9-47.png

The Smollett Family Business: Acting and Activism - New York Times

Having said that, he may have done this to get the Booker/Harris legislation passed. Check this out...

S.3178 Justice for Victims of Lynching Act of 2018

Black people are going to make closets full of nooses and wear them until they find some poor schnook to blame.

I don't think even anyone on the Left is buying this one. What a scam. Let's see the scenario.

Oh they had MAGA hats, and yelled MAGA! Then they put on these white hoods. Right after that they got out a HUGE cross, in which was lit on fire with the gallon of gas they just happen to have. In fact, I felt sorry for one guy as he looked like Jesus carrying that cross, before he placed it on the street to light.

Next they made a noose out of some ship's rope they found. There was this big tree. Then Kazoo from the Flintstones showed up! I never did like that character, just like I never liked Scrappy Doo...…..

Really?

Latest on Twitter: these two guys stepped out of frame, Jussie stepped out of frame, stepped into frame ONE MINUTE LATER with the noose around his neck. Also, his music manager was on the phone with him during the entire attack which magically just came out now---he did not ever call the police, hmmm--and heard the perps say "this is MAGA county. Okay. Jussie says this is true but will not turn over his phone to cops.

Okay again, in a strange world this all could be true, but this all seems unlikely to me.

How would they know where Smollet was around 2 in the morning, just out for a stroll in -50 degree weather, and that they somehow knew the next guy they met would be black and a faggot, and they just happened to be lugging all that crap around. It's more believable the faggot was out looking for strangers to blow, hit on the wrong guys and got his mentally ill ass kicked, or it was all staged; the later is the more probable.

Read their words carefully. No mention that he CLAIMED that was the case. They simply declared that it happened.
They claimed it was confirmed. By who?
CBS reported that the police definitively stated that it happened, as opposed to being alleged. Its dishonest and politically motivated.

CBS News confirmed with Chicago police that the two masked attackers cited President Donald Trump’s “Make America Great Again” slogan after physically attacking the actor.

The police do not know that anything happened. When the actor claimed it happened at 2AM and cops didn’t get to him until 2:42AM, and saw that he was still wearing the noose, which is odd he would keep it around his neck that long. In his initial report he did NOT tell police that the “attackers” said anything about “MAGA country”. It wasn’t until they interviewed him again did the actor make that claim.

The whole thing sounds fishy. Why would he wear this noose for 40 minutes? Why did he change his story? The supposed attackers wore a mask and gloves, so he couldn’t even tell what race they were.
Youre damn right no one knows what happened, but CBS is pretending like its a fact.

Right...

Ski masks with MAGA hats overtop, walking around with chemicals and a noose, at -17F, at 2:00 AM... in Chicago.

Oh, and this...

View attachment 243121
proving again they are hypocrites and jackasses

yep. but the timing is there at least to ask them. the hard part is finding them.

i'm not going to rush to judgement on whether he lied or it happened. i'm ok waiting for the police to see what they can determine and go from there.

at this point i find the whole story hard to believe, esp when he sat at home with a "noose" on his neck for an hour and the whole MAGA COUNTRY came from the media, not him. but if the evidence shows it happened, i'm open to that too.

Read their words carefully. No mention that he CLAIMED that was the case. They simply declared that it happened.
They claimed it was confirmed. By who?
CBS reported that the police definitively stated that it happened, as opposed to being alleged. Its dishonest and politically motivated.

CBS News confirmed with Chicago police that the two masked attackers cited President Donald Trump’s “Make America Great Again” slogan after physically attacking the actor.

The police do not know that anything happened. When the actor claimed it happened at 2AM and cops didn’t get to him until 2:42AM, and saw that he was still wearing the noose, which is odd he would keep it around his neck that long. In his initial report he did NOT tell police that the “attackers” said anything about “MAGA country”. It wasn’t until they interviewed him again did the actor make that claim.

The whole thing sounds fishy. Why would he wear this noose for 40 minutes? Why did he change his story? The supposed attackers wore a mask and gloves, so he couldn’t even tell what race they were.
Youre damn right no one knows what happened, but CBS is pretending like its a fact.

Right...

Ski masks with MAGA hats overtop, walking around with chemicals and a noose, at -17F, at 2:00 AM... in Chicago.

Oh, and this...

View attachment 243121
oh wow. how can people scream at someone like that and say THE OTHER PERSON is the one full of hate?

Yeah not buying this story, he probably slipped, cut his face and came up with the story possibly with encouragement from his friend or manager.

People fake these type of crimes because they think no one will be able to disprove their claims.
or his ''''boy'''friend hit him or he planned it with some other jackasses

New Topics

Forum List

Back