Active Shooter

Who cares, not me. Go on down there with your gun. Remember it takes a good guy with a gun to beat a bad guy with a gun. LOL.

Who cares, not me. Go on down there with your gun. Remember it takes a good guy with a gun to beat a bad guy with a gun. LOL.
Would you like to bet on who stops him? I bet it's someone with a gun.

Would you like to bet on who stops him? I bet it's someone with a gun.

Someone like a COP. Yes I imagine so.
So a good guy with a gun? What happens when a bad guy with a gun is breaking into your home and no cops are sleeping over that night? Maybe you could use some of your lefty mumbo jumbo to convince him to not to rob, rape and kill your family?

He murdered his wife in Walton county and ran to Bay county.

When the criminal is pointing the gun at you just proclaim-” I love illegals, criminals, losers, government dependents, homos, nut cases”
It works every time and he will shoot someone else not so enlightened.

Yup. Those DV cases always hole up and cause a long situation with SWAT outside, etc. Usually they talk them out without further bloodshed. Could be a long wait, though.

Good luck.

Yup. Those DV cases always hole up and cause a long situation with SWAT outside, etc. Usually they talk them out without further bloodshed. Could be a long wait, though.

Good luck.
Heard they breached the apt door and are now trying to breach another where he is hiding.

Forum List

Back