Active Shooter

Who cares, not me. Go on down there with your gun. Remember it takes a good guy with a gun to beat a bad guy with a gun. LOL.

That was very inappropriate Penelope, considering Willow Tree is/was so near to that situation.
She's a hateful skank like all of them. Stay safe OP.

This is him Kevin Holroyd, not sure when picture taken but he looks psychotic and off his meds, the eyes:

59893cd7-5d44-418e-9664-f2554cc637a7-large16x9_Holroyd2ckevin1.jpg

Article says the victim he shot named Clinton Street, so if that was Kevin Holroyd's um wife then he was Homo yes? In this thread someone said he was on the run because he had shot his wife, no mention of shooting a woman though only Clinton Street who was a man.

Suspect in Panama City shooter situation confirmed dead
I said that because that is what was said on the TV. Looking at them both though I cannot imagine that scenario!

Those lips, those eyes, those nose! Why was he let go from this arrest?

Who cares, not me. Go on down there with your gun. Remember it takes a good guy with a gun to beat a bad guy with a gun. LOL.

That was very inappropriate Penelope, considering Willow Tree is/was so near to that situation.
She's a hateful skank like all of them. Stay safe OP.

This is him Kevin Holroyd, not sure when picture taken but he looks psychotic and off his meds, the eyes:

Article says the victim he shot named Clinton Street, so if that was Kevin Holroyd's um wife then he was Homo yes? In this thread someone said he was on the run because he had shot his wife, no mention of shooting a woman though only Clinton Street who was a man.

Suspect in Panama City shooter situation confirmed dead
Look him up on Facebook.

Look at those eyes.

Yes that one was batshit crazy and probably off his meds, those are the eyes of someone not all there in the membrane.

At least in that pic.
People go to great lengths to capture a pic that makes someone look weird. Look no further than presidents past and present.
I ain’t looking no further than yer avatar buddy! :)
It was easy.

T's & P's.
Let's be proactive about gun violence and give our Ps and Ts for next month's innocent shooting victims, too. They will be previously good people that didn't deserve it...wait...they are good people that don't deserve it.

Gun control will not accomplish a single thing other than harassment of LEGAL gun owners, which is the true purpose of those fucked up laws.

Forum List

Back