Active Shooter

I hope the police apprehend him with full consideration of his feelings. Somebody somewhere made him feel bad and when feelings trump facts, somebody has to die

According to the Northwest Florida Daily News, the Walton County Sheriff’s Office has identified Clinton Street, 30, as the victim in Walton County.

Below are earlier updates:

3:22: Reporters are saying they are hearing another round of bangs coming from the scene.

3:17: The suspect, Kevin Holroyd, received an eviction notice from Briarwood Apartments in December, according to court records.

2:35: Our reporters are saying a flash gernade just went off, after two hours or relative quiet on scene.
Active shooter situation at 23rd and Beck

He murdered his wife in Walton county and ran to Bay county.

That is what having a spouse with a gun will get you. Murdered. I bet he was a law abiding man with not even a driving ticket.

Yeah, research says you would be wrong....90% of murderers have long histories of crime and violence before they commit the murder, so no, they are not normal people before they kill.....

WTF?! Willow Tree stay indoors and stay safe, thoughts and prayers for everyone where you are and let's hope that law enforcement deal with the POS in the appropriate way, which means shoot him - aim for a Center Mass shot, not the head it's too small a target for a quick take down and NEVER aim for the limbs, go for Center Mass for quick and total take down.

Who cares, not me. Go on down there with your gun. Remember it takes a good guy with a gun to beat a bad guy with a gun. LOL.

That was very inappropriate Penelope, considering Willow Tree is/was so near to that situation.

He murdered his wife in Walton county and ran to Bay county.

That is what having a spouse with a gun will get you. Murdered. I bet he was a law abiding man with not even a driving ticket.

MILLIONS of people have a spouse with a gun and don't get murdered, WTF are you babbling about, in domestic violence situations it would be just as easy to be terrorised by their fists or a knife, they don't even NEED a gun.

This is no time to be making shallow political points when Willow Tree is/was so near to that situation and ANYTHING could have happened.

Who cares, not me. Go on down there with your gun. Remember it takes a good guy with a gun to beat a bad guy with a gun. LOL.

That was very inappropriate Penelope, considering Willow Tree is/was so near to that situation.
She's a hateful skank like all of them. Stay safe OP.

Well politics does not have to be brought into everything when someone is going through a RL happening like that, it was very inappropriate wanting to make a political point.

Forum List

Back