Accurate elections

Yeah, the Democrats know they need to have popular programs.
Oh...I didn't say that the GOP doesn't need to make additional changes.... What I am saying is that the technical Genie is out of the lamp....he's not ever going back in. Big Brother is not just Big Brother anymore he is now the new age Leviathan. When the GOP wins it will not be by an honest election....they have much time learn.

Oh...I didn't say that the GOP doesn't need to make additional changes.... What I am saying is that the technical Genie is out of the lamp....he's not ever going back in. Big Brother is not just Big Brother anymore he is now the new age Leviathan. When the GOP wins it will not be by an honest election....they have much time learn.
You mean they may coordinate with Russian Intelligence to hack the DNC and campaign manager of the Democratic Nominee? Nah...they wouldn't do that would they? Oh wait. They already did!

You mean they may coordinate with Russian Intelligence to hack the DNC and campaign manager of the Democratic Nominee? Nah...they wouldn't do that would they? Oh wait. They already did!
What I mean is they will take advantage of the many tech companies for sale who offer to throw elections for the highest bidder. I don't see one party as being any more honest than the other in that regard. The undeniable presence of modern technology is something that cannot be controlled by the voting public. Citizens will not be trusted by government to make that kind of decision again. Democrat and Republican partisan antithesis is nothing more than a political mosquito in the face of what is coming. I don't expect either party to survive it.

Yes, just like in 2016, RIGHT???????????.
GTFOH with your Russia Russia Russia FANTASY!!!!!
:rolleyes:

What I mean is they will take advantage of the many tech companies for sale who offer to throw elections for the highest bidder. I don't see one party as being any more honest than the other in that regard. The undeniable presence of modern technology is something that cannot be controlled by the voting public. Citizens will not be trusted by government to make that kind of decision again. Democrat and Republican partisan antithesis is nothing more than a political mosquito in the face of what is coming. I don't expect either party to survive it.
So now you're making the ridiculous statement that there is some bidding war to sway an election to whomever pays more...and the GOP was outbid.

Damn...that is so stupid I can't imagine you wrote it.

No it wasn't you lying HACK!!!! :eusa_hand:
Mueller detailed the meetings between Manafort and Russian Intel. Mueller detailed the hacking of the DNC and Jon Podesta by Russian intel.

You're either lying, ignorant...or both.

1691060489255.png

So now you're making the ridiculous statement that there is some bidding war to sway an election to whomever pays more...and the GOP was outbid.

Damn...that is so stupid I can't imagine you wrote it.
It's already here... eventually it will be controlled by foreign money.... probably already is.
You better start imagining it .
We still have a well defined political fued... That will go away to be replaced by a globalist presence in fact it's well underway.

It's already here... eventually it will be controlled by foreign money.... probably already is.
You better start imagining it .
We still have a well defined political fued... That will go away to be replaced by a globalist presence in fact it's well underway.
Well you guys have made up voter fraud...so why not make up some auction that clearly only exists in your mind.

Mueller detailed the meetings between Manafort and Russian Intel. Mueller detailed the hacking of the DNC and Jon Podesta by Russian intel.

You're either lying, ignorant...or both.

View attachment 810804
There was NOTHING proven that tied Trump to Putin, and Hillary's dossier of fabricated LIES should have HER indicted for FRAUD against the American PEOPLE!!!
Mueller was a stuttering FAILURE, and the Senate report is FANTASY!!!!

Well you guys have made up voter fraud...so why not make up some auction that clearly only exists in your mind.
Choice by the people is on the way out. This is a natural escalation of oversized government. This is not a political stance.

As I have written previously in this space, Democrats and Republicans have different views of "democracy." Republicans want every voter to be competent (literate), informed, and motivated. Hence, the ideal election would be limited to people who have passed the same civics test that immigrants must pass in order to be naturalized, and they must show up on Election Day with a government-issued Voter ID card, unless they have a good excuse not to, in which case they can use an Absentee Ballot.

Democrats want an election in which every wretched bastard is given a ballot, if necessary filled out for him, and he can vote however and whenever it's convenient for him. Democrats would be thrilled if 70% of ballots were cast a month before Election Day.

Not surprisingly, if the the Republican ideal were upheld, no Democrat would ever win a national election, and if the Democrat ideal prevails (as in 2020), no Republican would have a chance.

But both parties claim to support "democracy."

As I have written previously in this space, Democrats and Republicans have different views of "democracy." Republicans want every voter to be competent (literate), informed, and motivated. Hence, the ideal election would be limited to people who have passed the same civics test that immigrants must pass in order to be naturalized, and they must show up on Election Day with a government-issued Voter ID card, unless they have a good excuse not to, in which case they can use an Absentee Ballot.

Democrats want an election in which every wretched bastard is given a ballot, if necessary filled out for him, and he can vote however and whenever it's convenient for him. Democrats would be thrilled if 70% of ballots were cast a month before Election Day.

Not surprisingly, if the the Republican ideal were upheld, no Democrat would ever win a national election, and if the Democrat ideal prevails (as in 2020), no Republican would have a chance.

But both parties claim to support "democracy."
The GOP doesn't want people to vote. We get it.

Part of the problem is voter fraud. Part of the problem is stupid people are allowed to vote. If we can make it difficult for the stupid people to vote, we're solving part of the problem.
I often challenge the left (who claim Republican voters are stupid) to help pass a law against stupid and uneducated voters from voting but they refuse to take me up on it, most likely because there are a whole lot more on the left than there are on the right and they know it. In fact, democrats pander to the uneducated for votes.

Accurate elections? We already have them.

It is telling that you make a claim that we do not have accurate elections and then link an article that presents exactly zero evidence that the elections are not accurate. Instead, it bitches about voter rolls but for some reason never taqkes the next step and established that those innacurate rolls lead to invalid ballots cast.

That is because, of courser, every single time it is looked into we find that there is little to no invalid votes that end up counted. That the the bread and butter of conspiracy idiots, make claims about an adjacent fact and avoid the facts that would substantiate the claim like the plague because it is an outright lie.

Forum List

Back