Accurate elections

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

something needs to be done but I doubt much will happen. The example cited in NY more than likely occurs in other states as well.

We will never have one again.

We are now living in a technocracy where those with the best gadgets hold sway.

So why do Republicans attack our voting infrastructure?

You want to keep the people who know what they're doing. Having your acolytes threaten the most experienced people is not the way to do that. It makes them quit, so you lose your best people.

Oh, I see. That's what Republicans want. They want the independent experienced workers gone, so they can be replaced with incompetent party hacks who will rig things for Republicans.

You want to keep the people who know what they're doing. Having your acolytes threaten the most experienced people is not the way to do that. It makes them quit, so you lose your best people.

Oh, I see. That's what Republicans want. They want the independent experienced workers gone, so they can be replaced with incompetent party hacks who will rig things for Republicans.
Stick it in your ear. Read the article instead.

Maybe it didn't work in every district.
How in the world could that be? How could such massive and effective and completely undetectable fraud not have worked more than half the time--all 435 seats were up for grabs; the GOP won more than half of them.

If what you say is true...why no arrests for massive voter fraud operations in areas where it failed? Why aren't there hundreds of losers from 2022 and thousands of losers from 2020 crying foul? There are only 2 sore losers; Lake and your blob.

Part of the problem is voter fraud. Part of the problem is stupid people are allowed to vote. If we can make it difficult for the stupid people to vote, we're solving part of the problem.

Why do you want to keep yourself from voting? That is just stupid....oh wait....

How in the world could that be? How could such massive and effective and completely undetectable fraud not have worked more than half the time--all 435 seats were up for grabs; the GOP won more than half of them.
Well look at it this way, Biden is too stupid to have pulled it off. So who did? Obviously we have a brilliant puppet master who was the brains behind the stolen election and who controls Joe Biden. As brilliant as this guy is, winning all 435 seats for his party is a very difficult task.

Who did the Founding Fathers realize had no business voting in our elections?

Non-white people and women.

I think that should be your beloved parties new campaign ad....help us stop non-white people and women from voting.

Unfortunately it is the only avenue left. Honest elections are permanently extinct...when Republicans learn what Democrats already know they will be back in the game...not until.

Well look at it this way, Biden is too stupid to have pulled it off.
He destroyed your blob in 2 debates and won 306 electoral votes.
So who did?
Nobody. People voted for Biden because Trump is garbage.
Obviously we have a brilliant puppet master who was the brains behind the stolen election and who controls Joe Biden.
Apparently he has your brains. You don't have any.
As brilliant as this guy is, winning all 435 seats for his party is a very difficult task.
Ahh, creating the artificial standard I see.

You shouldn't be too ashamed of not being able to explain how the GOP gained seats while crying like a little bitch about voter fraud; no other right wing loon can either.

Here is another question. If the voter fraud in Georgia was so prevalent as to allow Biden to win in 2020...why was it suddenly not around in 2022 when Abrams was running for Governor? And if it didn't happen...Warnock defeated Walker legitimately right?

Forum List

Back