10 minutes of Democrats denying election results

Indictments? Bwha ha ha!

Democrats deny every Presidential election they've lost since 2000. And here we are.

Y-A-W-N. Already seen this distraction I don't know how many times.

Pop Quiz. How many of these Democrats stormed the Capitol on January 6th of that following election to try and overturn the results of said election?

Outside of 2000, which Gore won. But was awarded to Bush....now you got Democrats legitimately complaining about election stolen. :)

Pop Quiz. How many of these Democrats stormed the Capitol on January 6th of that following election to try and overturn the results of said election?

Outside of 2000, which Gore won. But was awarded to Bush....now you got Democrats legitimately complaining about election stolen. :)

Translation -- "I'm scared!"

Good idea.

Just add the violent attacks on our nation's Capitol to stop the peaceful transfer of power and WE'LL REALLY HAVE SOMETHING!

This is SO EXCITING!

:spinner:

Why did Pelosi and the idiot mayor of DC turn down the NG?

Oh, and Pelosi just happened to have herself being filmed that day, J6.

:spinner:

Why do Democrats have to go after Trump knowing they did the same things as well as illegal stuff too? It's because if Trump wins, Trump will lock Hillary up for sure this time along with Biden, Garland, Gore, Kerry and many others. They are in fact very scared and that's why they are trying stop Trump. They are trying to financially stop Trump. Not going to work.

Indictments? Bwha ha ha!

Democrats deny every Presidential election they've lost since 2000. And here we are.

1691011296218.png

And none of them stormed the Capitol and vandalized it, but your "whataboutism" is appreciated.
No, you upset crybabies just set fires in DC and tried to storm the White House. But your ignorance of that is expected.

But that’s all okay to you isn’t it? Your TDS lies exposed again.

Forum List

Back