According to Most Libs, Fox News Lies.........

Really grasping. NewsBusters? :lol:

But...you don't seem to be denying that the MSM do exactly what the minions are claiming that Fox does...."grasping" doesn't really cut it.

It seems that I have shown several examples of exactly that....

So that leaves the question of why you Lefties seem so hot about Fox.
But, of course, everyone knows why: before Drudge and Fox, you guys had the field all to yourselves...you could say anything and there could be no counter, or rebuttal.

Not anymore.

Tough when you lose your monopoly on information, eh?
Even tougher when you can see that Americans are tuning in to the truth more than your outlets.

Condolences.

What's puzzling is their allegiance to the dinosaurs - ABC, CBS, NBC - no one sits down after dinner and watches the news any longer and those has been news organizations.

The ratings further prove this. When people do watch - they watch Fox.

Why are Liberals so fucking dense?

Once again, the number of people NOT watching Fox are the key. But you're too dumb to get that. And the network news only has 20 minutes to cram in real news, not garbage that Drudge/Fox attempt to make the issue du jour.

What's puzzling is their allegiance to the dinosaurs - ABC, CBS, NBC - no one sits down after dinner and watches the news any longer and those has been news organizations.

ABC, CBS and NBC all beat FoxNews ratings by a wide margin

It is not even close

That is true, most people watch their favorite nightly news and that's it! I think Fox and MSNBC get mostly the political hacks as their audience.

Each of the Network News shows gets 4-6 million viewers each

The top rated Fox News broadcast gets around 1.5 million viewers

So please, if you can cite one (and you should be able to if you've made this assertion), then post one of those lies in this thread that Fox News has broadcast.

Not affiliates....

Fox News, national.

Post away !!

This should be as entertaining as watching Dan Rather lie.... or Katie Couric getting fired, or MSNBC's ratings.

According to Most Libs, Fox News Lies......

I believe that affirmation was by court order.

What the bigot and the willfully ignorant refuse to acknowledge is a lie may come in different shapes, sizes and colors. Fox uses all rhetorical means to weave a web of deception, which in the final analysis is the antithesis of journalism. Using liberal amounts of half-truths, inuenndos, rumors and repitition, Fox commentators toe the company line, or to use kinder terms, provide a constant editorial 'page' to entertain and influence; unabashed are they in their daily duty to demagogue every issue they eschew even a pretense that what they do is fair and balanced.

Their ratings are high because it's the only place the lunatic fringe from the right can get their fix.

9,000,000 weak-minded people, that's all I can say.
WWE wrestling has the biggest cable audience of all cable shows (including Fox News shows), now what does THAT say?

american idol and dancing with the stars have the biggest ratings of network shows. now your point is?

I'll repeat this and by the way, thanks for affirming my point. My point is,,,,quanity doesn't translate into quality.

So please, if you can cite one (and you should be able to if you've made this assertion), then post one of those lies in this thread that Fox News has broadcast.

Not affiliates....

Fox News, national.

Post away !!

This should be as entertaining as watching Dan Rather lie.... or Katie Couric getting fired, or MSNBC's ratings.

For one, the whole death panel bullshit. Steve Dooshbag and friends.. along with the ever so hawt Megyn Kelly.. and all the other FNC anchors, ran that line during the whole health care debate. And never once did they mention that the individual mandate was a Heritage Foundation idea.. and was the conservative response to a single-payer system.

I guess it's more selectively reporting and editing more than lying.. but they've certainly done their share of that too.

I think obie doodle was the one who lied. he took 960 billion dollars from medicare to fund obie doodle care and at the same time enrolls thirty million uninsured. Tell me now how someone of the senior citizen population won't die. Splain that.

Oh, now it's up to $960 billion? Which hasn't even happened yet? And from the SUBSIDIZED money given to insurance companies for coverage under Medicare ADVANTAGE? Now be truthful, Willow, where did you get your MISinformation from? :lol:

Really grasping. NewsBusters? :lol:

But...you don't seem to be denying that the MSM do exactly what the minions are claiming that Fox does...."grasping" doesn't really cut it.

It seems that I have shown several examples of exactly that....

So that leaves the question of why you Lefties seem so hot about Fox.
But, of course, everyone knows why: before Drudge and Fox, you guys had the field all to yourselves...you could say anything and there could be no counter, or rebuttal.

Not anymore.

Tough when you lose your monopoly on information, eh?
Even tougher when you can see that Americans are tuning in to the truth more than your outlets.

Condolences.

So I take that as a confession that Fox does in fact center their reporting and commentary around right-wing angles. Of course they don't admit to that, do they...

So, Grasshopper...we move peripateticlly into the area of philosophy?

Certainly.

As everything is relative, a network that is 'Fair and Balanced,' certainly appears right-wing when viewed against the array of Left-wing networks.

Do you now understand?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5kBqrHphjo]YouTube - The Tao of Kung Fu #1 - "Fear is the only darkness."[/ame]

Fox - 9,000,000 viewers every night and their all political hacks? No one is there to watch the news?

If 1 million viewers watch FoxNews for nine hours, that does not mean you have 9 million viewers

Per newscast.
Here's the numbers from May 13 Cable News Ratings for Friday, May 13, 2011 - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers

If you read your link

Those numbers are in Thousands (000) not Millions

Fox gets 900,000 to 1.5 Million viewers

Getting desperate now...

No rebuttal??

No counter??

Can't find one single error? Even spelling or grammar????

What is wrong with you today, Mags? Just bumper stickers, like "Getting desperate now..."

You're reduced to deanie-weanie territory here. How far behind can "6%" be?

When you stick to the issue at hand, I'll respond to you. Your usual MO of posting a bunch of "justification" from your voluminous "files" intended to DETRACT from the issue at hand never cuts it with me. You know that.

White flag?

I didn't know you were French!?

Quit being an idiot. The story was reported accurately.
Gingrich fucked-up and he's TOAST.
He violated Ron Reagan's 11th Commandment.

If Newt is toast, then probably Mitt will follow and you'll wind up with a Sarah Palin or Michelle Bachmann. Good luck with that. Do you follow the polls at all? Then you would know that thinking conservatives, the adults, want leadership willing to compromise.

Congress: Job Ratings (1)

Budget/Taxes

It's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too freaking early to worry about the polls. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too early for Pawlenty to accept the nomination.
Take a chill pill Festus.

It ain't me who needs a chill pill. I'm having fun. Ironically, I think Tim Pawlenty will back off you losers, too. If he wants to win, he won't want support from your camp because it will guarantee his loss.

Apparently there's a lot of folks who think Fox sux.

POLL: Fox News Is The Most Distrusted Name In News

You're an idiot...

Stick this in your mouth and suck it:

Total Day
FNC 979 234 463
CNN 464 167 223
MSNBC 432 140 231
CNBC 226 77 125
FBN 58 13 31
HLN 228 85 130

Primetime P2+ (000s) 25-54 (000s) 35-64 (000s)
FNC 1,479 293 642
CNN 622 228 271
MSNBC 719 206 350
CNBC 356 182 198
FBN 27 6 15
HLN 335 84 178

Net Morning programs (6-9 AM) P2+ (000s) 25-54 (000s) 35-64 (000s)
FNC FOX & Friends 962 320 605
CNN American Morning 311 119 197
MSNBC Morning Joe 474 133 241
CNBC Squawk Box 221 68 147
HLN Morning Express w/ Meade 333 175 225

Net 5PM P2+ (000s) 25-54 (000s) 35-64 (000s)
FNC GLENN BECK 1,729 445 818
CNN SITUATION ROOM 624 202 278
MSNBC HARDBALL WITH C. MATTHEWS 657 130 259
CNBC MONEY IN MOTION 179 42 82
HLN HLN SPECIAL REPORT 223 50 92

Why would I stick it in my mouth, pig?

If you take all the numbers of people NOT WATCHING FOX, what do you come up with? :lol:

I don't know - why don't you whip out a calculator, McFly, and figure it out
Here's the chart- Cable News Ratings for Friday, May 13, 2011 - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers

It is not even close
yea with shows like american idol and dancing with the stars

I thought we were talking about "news" programs. :eusa_eh:

So how do you feel msnbc reports the news? are they fair? are they biased one way or the other?

They lean to the left, but at least they've never denied it.

don't you find it intersting that the guy running fox came from msnbc

Not really. Beck came from HLN, where he actually acted human. It just goes to show what Rupert Murdoch is willing let pass as "news" within his network.

It is not even close

That is true, most people watch their favorite nightly news and that's it! I think Fox and MSNBC get mostly the political hacks as their audience.

Each of the Network News shows gets 4-6 million viewers each

The top rated Fox News broadcast gets around 1.5 million viewers

Uhm, network news is also local news, which fox, msnbc and cnn aren't. you're comparing an apple and a potato here. people watch network for local news. why do you libs always have to find some frigging slant gimmick to try to make a point.

It is not even close
yea with shows like american idol and dancing with the stars

I thought we were talking about "news" programs. :eusa_eh:

When you're clearly losing, the best you can do is muddy the issue to make it look like a draw.

Ironically, indicating that larger numbers of people are concerned with Idol and Dancing is quite counter-intuitive to the point they're trying to make.

I can see why you would try to change the subject, but, surely you can do better that this post, no?

Shreddy's link states:
"When the false "death panel" rumors started in August of 2009, Fox News reported on a supposed, "death book" by the Veterans Health Administration. In liu of actual reporting, they fanned the death panel flames by promoting a number of falsehoods that would have been cleared up had they actually read the thing."

The link clearly says "..."death book" by the Veterans Health Administration..."

The date, as well, suggests the August interview.

So where's the "reporting" after August 2009? I repeat:

It was thereafter dubbed the DEATH PANEL CLAUSE.

Now you're just blathering nonsensical statements. Are you drunk?

Excuse me?

death panels in obamacare - Google Search

You're an idiot...

Stick this in your mouth and suck it:

Total Day
FNC 979 234 463
CNN 464 167 223
MSNBC 432 140 231
CNBC 226 77 125
FBN 58 13 31
HLN 228 85 130

Primetime P2+ (000s) 25-54 (000s) 35-64 (000s)
FNC 1,479 293 642
CNN 622 228 271
MSNBC 719 206 350
CNBC 356 182 198
FBN 27 6 15
HLN 335 84 178

Net Morning programs (6-9 AM) P2+ (000s) 25-54 (000s) 35-64 (000s)
FNC FOX & Friends 962 320 605
CNN American Morning 311 119 197
MSNBC Morning Joe 474 133 241
CNBC Squawk Box 221 68 147
HLN Morning Express w/ Meade 333 175 225

Net 5PM P2+ (000s) 25-54 (000s) 35-64 (000s)
FNC GLENN BECK 1,729 445 818
CNN SITUATION ROOM 624 202 278
MSNBC HARDBALL WITH C. MATTHEWS 657 130 259
CNBC MONEY IN MOTION 179 42 82
HLN HLN SPECIAL REPORT 223 50 92

If you take all the numbers of people NOT WATCHING FOX, what do you come up with? :lol:

Here's the chart- Cable News Ratings for Friday, May 13, 2011 - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers

McFly....You are not too good at math

Fox draws an average of 900,000 during the day and 1.4 million at night

Far from a ratings juggernaught, especially when compared to the networks

If Newt is toast, then probably Mitt will follow and you'll wind up with a Sarah Palin or Michelle Bachmann. Good luck with that. Do you follow the polls at all? Then you would know that thinking conservatives, the adults, want leadership willing to compromise.

Congress: Job Ratings (1)

Budget/Taxes

It's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too freaking early to worry about the polls. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too early for Pawlenty to accept the nomination.
Take a chill pill Festus.

It ain't me who needs a chill pill. I'm having fun. Ironically, I think Tim Pawlenty will back off you losers, too. If he wants to win, he won't want support from your camp because it will guarantee his loss.

Can't find any lies that Fox has aired, so now your opineing about what our nominee thinks of fellow Conservatives? Glad he has you shitscared. :clap2:

McFly....You are not too good at math

Fox draws an average of 900,000 during the day and 1.4 million at night

Far from a ratings juggernaught, especially when compared to the networks

Sorry. My bad - however, it's a ratings juggernaut when compared to the competition.

Forum List

Back