Stewart takes on O'Reilly vid

As of late I see a little too much, well... Let’s face it any black pride is bad but It’s not something I like to see anyone do. I wouldn't like it if a White president went to a known all white school to talk to them about how great they are and I wouldn’t like it if the President were black.

So yes, I think he was invited because he stirs shit up and is black and here seems to be a noticeable swelling of black pride coming from the white house.... IMO...

BTW this rapper guy being invited to the WH is still one of the least important things concerning my day/life.

• Banned
Poor taste in choice. But that's just my opinion. I'll live with it.

Stewart appears to maintain his persona as the usual little panty waste bitch that she, er... he is.

Loved his melt down.

I wish O'Reilly came out of his chair and bitch slapped that little Communist punk.

Stewart needs to be deported.

Bush/American hating bitch.

Stewart appears to maintain his persona as the usual little panty waste bitch that she, er... he is.

Loved his melt down.

I wish O'Reilly came out of his chair and bitch slapped that little Communist punk.

I'm guessing that means it was a great show for Jon. Well except for the ubber psuedo-cons.

[youtube]Im8WhG-8FGw[/youtube]

[youtube]G7fIjufCPsg[/youtube]​

"Boo-yah! Oh.. that's a rap phrase"..
:lol:.. :clap2:.

Last edited:
In the last installment of the Fox News-fueled controversy involving the rapper Common's appearance last week at a White House poetry reading, Bill O'Reilly had challenged Comedy Central's Jon Stewart to debate the issue on his 8 p.m. Fox show, "The O'Reilly Factor."
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

O'Reilly is exactly right. Low class behavior displayed by the occupants of the
White House. I think O'Reilly lives in fantasy land. What the hell did he expect from them?

Forgive me, but I can't find a single reason why I should waste 10 minutes of my life and listen to these two guys argue about something I don't care in the least about.
O'Reilly Factor is nothing but a disappointing shell of the program it was 5 years ago. He now spends an enormous amount of time trying to berate those he disagrees with on subjects that really don't matter a damn.
And bringing on Stewart Riley is only an exercise in getting each one of their base into trying to show the other that "his guy" kicked the other guys ass.

I don't care.

As of late I see a little too much, well... Let’s face it any black pride is bad....
Get some duct-tape & tape-over both eye-holes in your hood.

That should take-care o' your problem....well....your visual-problem, anyhow.​

Loved his melt down.

Uhhhhhhhh...that'd be panty-waist.

Do you Teabaggers enjoy showing-off your ignorance????? :eusa_eh:

Loved his melt down.

Uhhhhhhhh...that'd be panty-waist.

Tea Partiers love to showcase your ignorance. Don't you watch Madcow and Olbernotmuchofaman? Tea baggers are old white liberals who spent their days dipping their scrotal sacks into each others, liberal nasty mouths. I so love it when you talk bad about em. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Loved his melt down.

I'm guessing that means it was a great show for Jon. Well except for the ubber psuedo-cons.
It was as if Bill-O was deaf.

No matter how many times he'd repeat a 'Bagger/FAUX Noise Absolute, Stewart would shoot-it-down.

It was kind o' tough, NOT feeling sorry for Bill-O.

Has he been diagnosed with Alzheimers?? He is (after all) a Republican. :eusa_eh:

Loved his melt down.

Uhhhhhhhh...that'd be panty-waist.​

Tea Partiers love to showcase your ignorance. Don't you watch Madcow and Olbernotmuchofaman? Tea baggers are old white liberals who spent their days dipping their scrotal sacks into each others, liberal nasty mouths. I so love it when you talk bad about em. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Shaman is just an ignorant fool. He talks bad of them because he's probably on the dole anf the TEA party is a threat to his sustinence...he isn't smart enough to get out from under the thumb of Government he relies upon.

Shaman is a waste of protoplasm.

Forgive me, but I can't find a single reason why I should waste 10 minutes of my life and listen to these two guys argue about something I don't care in the least about.
O'Reilly Factor is nothing but a disappointing shell of the program it was 5 years ago. He now spends an enormous amount of time trying to berate those he disagrees with on subjects that really don't matter a damn.
And bringing on Stewart Riley is only an exercise in getting each one of their base into trying to show the other that "his guy" kicked the other guys ass.

I don't care.

O'Reilly tops the ratings day after day.
No one comes close.
I guess all those viewers are uneducated idiots, right?

Grow a brain son

I don't care.

O'Reilly tops the ratings day after day.
No one comes close.
I guess all those viewers are uneducated idiots, right?

Grow a brain son

My brain is what has bored me of his program. I watched it for years.
I am confident that my tiny periaqueductal gray contains more capacity of thought than your entire brain and most of your relatives...combined.

Stu got by with one on O'Reilly. O'reilly obviously didn't know that Hurrican Carter wasn't a cop killer. Hurrican Carter was accused of murder during a robbery, not killing a cop.

Stu got by with one on O'Reilly. O'reilly obviously didn't know that Hurrican Carter wasn't a cop killer. Hurrican Carter was accused of murder during a robbery, not killing a cop.

watch it again. jon stewart does not claim that carter was a cop killer.

Forum List

Back