ACA: For the Win!

It's a step in the right direction. A foot in the door. With ACA no one can be denied health care!

Actually with the ACA, nobody can be denied insurance. But "insurance" is not "health care". Big difference there.

It's a step in the right direction. A foot in the door. With ACA no one can be denied health care!

Actually with the ACA, nobody can be denied insurance. But "insurance" is not "health care". Big difference there.

Normal people can't afford health care without health insurance.
normal people can afford health insurance.. well, before the ACA they could.

Better quality health care too, before the ACA.

Better quality health care too, before the ACA.
You can already see a decrease in service at the ER.

Repubtards claimed the Obamacare would stop medical innovations like New Drug Discoveries & Approvals. Look at how New Drug Products have already TRIPLED under Obamacare. Republicans have been caught in another Big Fat LIE!!!

2015-approved-orphan-products-figure.jpg

Repubtards claimed the Obamacare would stop medical innovations like New Drug Discoveries & Approvals. Look at how New Drug Products have already TRIPLED under Obamacare. Republicans have been caught in another Big Fat LIE!!!

You stupid left wing idiot. No one expected innovation to stop despite obamacare.

Obamacare has done nothing for innovation or against it yet. Do you even know what it is that obamacare does? Evidently not.

Funny, the FDA site this comes from ever mentions Obamacare as a factor.

A greater proportion of drugs approved on their first cycle were first in their class, increasing the likelihood that they are for diseases with treatments that have less favorable benefit-risk profiles or have no available treatment options. Lastly, about half of all drugs approved on their first cycle were for rare conditions while no drugs approved on a subsequent cycle were.

FDA Law Blog: Drug Development

You stupid left wing idiot. No one expected innovation to stop despite obamacare.

Obamacare has done nothing for innovation or against it yet. Do you even know what it is that obamacare does? Evidently not.

"Yet." :rofl:

Yes, yet.

Yes, yet.

So what's the statute of limitations? I'm guessing it's "until Cruz takes the WH and scraps everything!"

Yes, yet.

So what's the statute of limitations? I'm guessing it's "until Cruz takes the WH and scraps everything!"

I have no idea. What provisions of obamacare have yet to come into effect? How long will it take for the current provisions to start to effect research? Too many variables to know.

Yes, yet.

I have no idea. What provisions of obamacare have yet to come into effect? How long will it take for the current provisions to start to effect research? Too many variables to know.

Well, you can always read the text:

Text of H.R. 3590 (111th): Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Passed Congress/Enrolled Bill version) - GovTrack.us

Yes, yet.

Text of H.R. 3590 (111th): Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Passed Congress/Enrolled Bill version) - GovTrack.us

No thanks.

And that is only part of it.

No thanks.

So you haven't read it, you don't intend to read it, you deny that it's the complete text (despite the fact that it is, but you refuse to read it), and you prefer to speculate based on rumor and regurgitated Breitbart.

This, ladies and germs, is your RW believer.

Yes, yet.

No thanks.

So you haven't read it, you don't intend to read it, you deny that it's the complete text (despite the fact that it is, but you refuse to read it), and you prefer to speculate based on rumor and regurgitated Breitbart.

Ladies and gentlemen, here is your typical left wing idiot.

No thanks.

PredFan believes that people who read and keep themselves informed are "idiots." It's like he's co-opted English words and used them to invent his own language.

No thanks.

PredFan believes that people who read and keep themselves informed are "idiots." It's like he's co-opted English words and used them to invent his own language.

Your stupidity is boring me, retard.

Repubtards claimed Obamacare would skyrocket healthcare cost.

Oh look! Republicans are wrong again as always!

Obamacare made the healthcare cost bend down.

fredgraph.png

I think we all be required to carry papers showing which insurance company we belong to.

Forum List

Back