Absolutely 9-0

I know that attacking the source is a logical fallacy; however, Mike Lindell should not be the face of this if it is to be taken seriously.

No, I did not take time to watch the video.

I agree. Nothing against Mike Lindell, but why does this country have no one better than a pillow maker to expose flaws in our elections? Don't we pay people to look into this stuff?

Why does the GOP only get a tongue-tied pillow seller to expose top criminal matters for the government while the DNC gets a three year 45 million dollar investigation over a few Facebook ads telling the truth about Hillary just because they were paid for by a few Russians? AFTER we find out it was a set up using lies to the FISA court in the first place?

Why do we need to rely on Russia in the first place just to hear some truth about Hillary?
Shouldn't this be presented to a court?
By all means....Why isn't it being presented in a court?
You need to ask the courts they make the decisions on what is heard. Our courts are corrupt and if they can keep this out of court, they will. The fact remains what happened in real time was captured and cannot be changed.

Every court is corrupt? Really?
You can't even troll. Next.
Well...if this guy files suit and presents it to a court....tell us why the court would throw it out unless there is some actual facts presented.

Has the pillow dude done that?
The PCAPS are evidence. What they say happened, did happen. The only way to prove it did not is to produce different PCAPS for those times. Think Dominion or our cyber security can do that. I don't.

I know that attacking the source is a logical fallacy; however, Mike Lindell should not be the face of this if it is to be taken seriously.

I agree. Nothing against Mike Lindell, but why does this country have no one better than a pillow maker to expose flaws in our elections? Don't we pay people to look into this stuff?

Why does the GOP only get a tongue-tied pillow seller to expose top criminal matters for the government while the DNC gets a three year 45 million dollar investigation over a few Facebook ads telling the truth about Hillary just because they were paid for by a few Russians? AFTER we find out it was a set up using lies to the FISA court in the first place?

Why do we need to rely on Russia in the first place just to hear some truth about Hillary?
You need to ask the courts they make the decisions on what is heard. Our courts are corrupt and if they can keep this out of court, they will. The fact remains what happened in real time was captured and cannot be changed.

Well...if this guy files suit and presents it to a court....tell us why the court would throw it out unless there is some actual facts presented.

The PCAPS are evidence. What they say happened, did happen. The only way to prove it did not is to produce different PCAPS for those times. Think Dominion or our cyber security can do that. I don't.

Details Evidence Of 19 Cyber Attacks From China That Flipped 530k Votes In 5 Key Battleground States​

Feel free to file suit in court if you got the goods.

Pillow boy is going to do that right?

Details Evidence Of 19 Cyber Attacks From China That Flipped 530k Votes In 5 Key Battleground States​

Seriously?

Forum List

Back