Absolutely 9-0

I know that attacking the source is a logical fallacy; however, Mike Lindell should not be the face of this if it is to be taken seriously.

No, I did not take time to watch the video.

I agree. Nothing against Mike Lindell, but why does this country have no one better than a pillow maker to expose flaws in our elections? Don't we pay people to look into this stuff?

Why does the GOP only get a tongue-tied pillow seller to expose top criminal matters for the government while the DNC gets a three year 45 million dollar investigation over a few Facebook ads telling the truth about Hillary just because they were paid for by a few Russians? AFTER we find out it was a set up using lies to the FISA court in the first place?

Why do we need to rely on Russia in the first place just to hear some truth about Hillary?
Okay, I have now watched the video. If the stuff presented in the video is true, shouldn't the alphabet agencies be on top of this? Maybe they all are in the back pocket of the democrats, IDK? I personally don't see this going anywhere, and I am holding on for the ride Biden and Hair-Ass are going to take us on for 4 years.
Those agencies looked the other way. This should be compared to government data of those same dates and times. They have the same information, I bet. If the Supreme Court does not hear this it confirms that our own government is the enemy of the people. And that China owns us.

I know that attacking the source is a logical fallacy; however, Mike Lindell should not be the face of this if it is to be taken seriously.

I agree. Nothing against Mike Lindell, but why does this country have no one better than a pillow maker to expose flaws in our elections? Don't we pay people to look into this stuff?

Why does the GOP only get a tongue-tied pillow seller to expose top criminal matters for the government while the DNC gets a three year 45 million dollar investigation over a few Facebook ads telling the truth about Hillary just because they were paid for by a few Russians? AFTER we find out it was a set up using lies to the FISA court in the first place?

Why do we need to rely on Russia in the first place just to hear some truth about Hillary?
Shouldn't this be presented to a court?
Does Mike Lindell have standing to present it to an appropriate court?

Yes, if true, it needs to be presented in court.....backed by the FBI, not Mike Lindell and his anonymous expert.

Does Mike Lindell have standing to present it to an appropriate court?

Yes, if true, it needs to be presented in court.....backed by the FBI, not Mike Lindell and his anonymous expert.
The FBI will not back it. They should. A lot of people are going to see this or hear about it. Let's hope that keeps it alive. It is actual proof. I have yet to see any rebuttal about PCAPS.

Okay, I have now watched the video. If the stuff presented in the video is true, shouldn't the alphabet agencies be on top of this? Maybe they all are in the back pocket of the democrats, IDK? I personally don't see this going anywhere, and I am holding on for the ride Biden and Hair-Ass are going to take us on for 4 years.
Those agencies looked the other way. This should be compared to government data of those same dates and times. They have the same information, I bet. If the Supreme Court does not hear this it confirms that our own government is the enemy of the people. And that China owns us.
Time to sign up for a Mandarin class.

By all means....Why isn't it being presented in a court?
You need to ask the courts they make the decisions on what is heard. Our courts are corrupt and if they can keep this out of court, they will. The fact remains what happened in real time was captured and cannot be changed.

Why has the video disappeared? It has been taken of Rumble too. Death threats must be flying.

Someone does not want this information out. OOPS too late for that. :mm:

I see Canycorn is amused. Maybe he/she could impart some knowledge of computers and why this is not evidence?
You're quite amusing.

Just let us know when the arrests start taking place...

You will do that right?
It is fact. The data does not lie. You do.
Fact...zero arrests for widespread voter fraud.

Your move.
fact...totally corrupt law enforcement agencies.

I have just checked multiple sources. The video was only available for about 2 hours. No fraud? My ass.

Maybe you should just stay in the conspiracy theory section. ;)
That is hard evidence and you know it. Where are the cyber experts disputing what was said? The networks won't touch this. They will use the "it's Lindell" excuse. They will never explain what was found only talk about who found it. This could be the straw, you mentioned, that breaks the camels back.

That is hard evidence and you know it. Where are the cyber experts disputing what was said? The networks won't touch this. They will use the "it's Lindell" excuse. They will never explain what was found only talk about who found it. This could be the straw, you mentioned, that breaks the camels back.
I think your tinfoil hat may be on too tight.

It proves fraud. If a court hears it, it is game over.

No it doesn’t. You’re just a conspiracy theory nut. :itsok:

Yes it does.

Yes it does.
And yet here you are. In the conspiracy theory forum. Again. :itsok:

You seeing a pattern here? Because I am.

You need to ask the courts they make the decisions on what is heard. Our courts are corrupt and if they can keep this out of court, they will. The fact remains what happened in real time was captured and cannot be changed.

Every court is corrupt? Really?

You can't even troll. Next.

You can't even troll. Next.
Well...if this guy files suit and presents it to a court....tell us why the court would throw it out unless there is some actual facts presented.

Has the pillow dude done that?

Forum List

Back