About the "collapse" of WTC7

that's cause people are smart enough not to do what your handlers want them to do with you.reply to you so you can waste our time.

they have gotten smart and see you for the paid agent troll you are and are smart enough not to do this with you to their credit-:trolls: which as we both know,makes your handlers upset they wont take your bait and waste their time on you.

gets tiresome posting videos asking you agent trolls to address the facts in them and then watch you run all off with your tails between your legs changing the subject evading the facts in them.:cuckoo:

that's cause people are smart enough not to do what your handlers want them to do with you.reply to you so you can waste our time.

they have gotten smart and see you for the paid agent troll you are and are smart enough not to do this with you to their credit-:trolls: which as we both know,makes your handlers upset they wont take your bait and waste their time on you.

gets tiresome posting videos asking you agent trolls to address the facts in them and then watch you run all off with your tails between your legs changing the subject evading the facts in them.:cuckoo:

In fact, the 9/11 "Truther" Movement has been reduced to a few DVD & T-shirt selling shills and their idiot sycophants. Most "Truthers" left quietly (or ran like Spammy) when they recognized the Movement's BS nature but some had the integrity to speak the truth about it on the way out the door:
"I thought the term ‘Truth Movement’ meant that there’d be some search for truth. I was wrong." - Charlie Veitch

I love how truthers present some wild ass ideas backed up by absolutely no scientific verifiable facts and then say "prove this didn't happen." :wtf:

I love how truthers present some wild ass ideas backed up by absolutely no scientific verifiable facts and then say "prove this didn't happen." :wtf:
hey paid shill, only an idiot would believe the official version of 19 muslims who couldnt even pilot airplanes correctly,highjacked AIRLINERS and flew them into buildings doing all these incredible impossible manuever turns in the air that EXPERT pilots have said they could do.the one who has absolutley no scientific verifiable facts are YOU hypocrite.

not only do you trolls ignore facts like that,its clear you ditched junior high school science classes and no nothingat all about the laws of physics since its impossible for buildings to come down like that due to fire.your handlers sure pay you a lot of money to troll here for the ass beatings you guys get everyday.:asshole:

Last edited:
I must admit i find the mindset of these conspiracies fascinating to study but where one finds the time to do so is a mystery to me, let alone to entertain the actual conspiracy. I've never been adapt to speculation but i will read this thread as time permits today.

I must admit i find the mindset of these conspiracies fascinating to study but where one finds the time to do so is a mystery to me, let alone to entertain the actual conspiracy. I've never been adapt to speculation but i will read this thread as time permits today.

whats funny is people that call truthers such as myself conspiracy theorists, are the ones that are the conspiracy theorists because the govenments explanation is nothing but a conspiracy THEORY with no scientific evidence or facts whatsoever to back them up where the evidence and facts are overwhelming that it was an inside job pulled off by the mossad of israel and the CIA.

these two vidoes prove it.they are both a couple hours long but if you have time to watch movies-dont know if you watch them or not,but if you do have time to watch those,then you have time to watch these two videos here.nobody ever has any answers for these facts in them,they have never been able to debunk them.

before watching these two long videos though,i suggest you watch this short 5 minute video.It pretty much proves the governments version to be b.s in a comical way.lol

the 9/11 apologists never have any answers for these facts either.they just start calling you names knowing they are cornered and cant refute them.lol

Last edited:

For me, the #1 smoking gun is the "collapse" of WTC7, the free fall drop + the fact that the building ( or at the very least the North & West walls ) maintain original shape as it drops..... and this alleged to be the result of chaotic fire & damage(?) ..... what is going on around here?

For me, the #1 smoking gun is the "collapse" of WTC7, the free fall drop + the fact that the building ( or at the very least the North & West walls ) maintain original shape as it drops..... and this alleged to be the result of chaotic fire & damage(?) ..... what is going on around here?

plus you not only have witnesees who heard explosions going on in the basement BEFORE the planes struck the towers above-which is the smoking gun for me the governments version is b.s,you not only have that, but you have many witnesses who heard explosions going off in the towers,many of them being very credible people being fire fighters experienced in the sounds of explosives who have said the governments version of events is B.S as well.

9/11 "Truther" Movement has been reduced to a few DVD & T-shirt selling shills and their idiot sycophants.

Is the logic that if it can be shown that any of the T-shirt & DVD sellers are actually only in it for the money, then this can be offered up as absolute proof that 19 fanatics did hijack airliners and crash 3 of them into buildings?

hey paid shill, only an idiot would believe the official version of 19 muslims who couldnt even pilot airplanes correctly,highjacked AIRLINERS and flew them into buildings doing all these incredible impossible manuever turns in the air that EXPERT pilots have said they could do.the one who has absolutley no scientific verifiable facts are YOU hypocrite.

not only do you trolls ignore facts like that,its clear you ditched junior high school science classes and no nothingat all about the laws of physics since its impossible for buildings to come down like that due to fire.your handlers sure pay you a lot of money to troll here for the ass beatings you guys get everyday.:asshole:

Um, I'm a pilot that trained at the flight school right next to where one of the 9/11 hijackers trained AT THE SAME TIME. I am a licensed pilot and airplane mechanic. Exactly what credentials do you have to comment on how difficult it is to pilot an airliner to the degree necessary to hit a large building?

Um, I'm a pilot that trained at the flight school right next to where one of the 9/11 hijackers trained AT THE SAME TIME. I am a licensed pilot and airplane mechanic. Exactly what credentials do you have to comment on how difficult it is to pilot an airliner to the degree necessary to hit a large building?

Note that we have gone a bit far afield from the discussion of WTC7 .... however, here goes my $0.02 worth.....

In the case of "FLT175" the aircraft was alleged to be flown well outside of its normal operating parameters ( speed ) and with that noted, you understand that the response to the controls of an aircraft are not perfectly consistent or linear over the range of speed/altitude that the aircraft can operate within. Therefore, how is it to be expected that a novice "pilot" could feel out the controls of an aircraft flying outside the normal operating parameters and do so quickly and accurately 'nuff to actually do what was alleged to have been done with a commercial airliner being used as a weapon?
not only that, but in the case of the attack on the twin towers, both airliners scored identical hits in that there was sufficient KE to make the plane penetrate completely without busting out the other side of the tower, that is a very finite amount of energy and how does anyone know that two aircraft could accomplish this stunt without breaking off a wing in the process? This is a matter of strength of materials, steel box columns & steel plate backing, vs an aluminum aircraft.

and since you have worked on aircraft, have you seen the results of any bird strikes?
again strength of materials. Why should anyone expect to see a gash the whole wing-span of a commercial airliner in the side of both towers? I would sooner see a bucket of dice rolled out all at once and have ALL of them turn up snake-eyes!

Last edited:
Ok, apparently you've never heard of hydraulics.

An airliner has hydraulically actuated controls. This removes the real work from having to move the control surfaces. Basically, the plane doesn't care how fast it's going, it will feel just about the same at any given speed. The pilots didn't have to fly the thing through a maze at mach 3. All they had to do was take over the cockpit, disable the autopilot, turn the machine one time toward a tower and hold it steady. That's not hard to do. In fact the airplanes hitting not level but at an angle shows me just how amateur the pilots really were.

They didn't know OR care whether the wings were going to come off. Be that as it may, they obviously didn't.

They didn't know OR care whether the wings were going to come off. Be that as it may, they obviously didn't.

Given that the mission was to hit the WTC, I submit that the hijackers would have had to care if they rip the wings of the aircraft because not hitting the WTC would be a mission failure and therefore Allah would not be pleased.

You also missed the point of my earlier mention of control, its like this.... at cruising altitude and speed, you would use x amount of movement of the controls to cause a given course change, and at <10,000 ft and slower speed, you need to use a different deflection of controls to cause the same course correction.

Dude, you're getting way too deep into this. It's not hard to point a plane at a target. Especially for people who have taken flying lessons.

Dude, you're getting way too deep into this. It's not hard to point a plane at a target. Especially for people who have taken flying lessons.

You are forgetting that the "hijackers" actually took control of the aircraft at cruising altitude and then had to navigate to NYC in order to point the nose at the target and go.

The insistence on the attack having been carried out by airliners used as weapons is totally unsupported by the evidence. If indeed 4 airliners crashed on 9/11/2001, how is it that all 4 aircraft virtually disappeared? Not a tail or wing or significant bit of any of the 4 aircraft to be seen? WHY? and indeed no forensic examination of the bits that were alleged to have been parts of the hijacked airliners. whats up with that?

Why? Because they hit solid objects or the ground going between 450 and 500 mph. At 500mph, you're not going to have a significant piece of anything. Airplanes are made out of aluminum, not cast iron. They're glorified coke cans for gods sakes.

That's why.

Why? Because they hit solid objects or the ground going between 450 and 500 mph. At 500mph, you're not going to have a significant piece of anything. Airplanes are made out of aluminum, not cast iron. They're glorified coke cans for gods sakes.

That's why.

Statistically, in all the history of commercial aviation, how many crashes resulted in the total loss of the aircraft? and also, does your explanation properly excuse the lack of forensic identification of any bit recovered from any of the 4 "crash sites"?

That's why.

Statistically, in all the history of commercial aviation, how many crashes resulted in the total loss of the aircraft? and also, does your explanation properly excuse the lack of forensic identification of any bit recovered from any of the 4 "crash sites"?

Statistically, in all the history of commercial aviation, how many crashes were intentional with the sole intent of the pilot to do maximum destruction? One would expect a vastly different result when the pilot was doing everything humanly possible to stay alive vs everything humanly possible to cause as much damage as he could.

Does your LACK of information explain anything? And yes, there were identified parts found for all 4 airplanes.

Dude, the fucking crashes were caught on camera. This "I can't prove what happened, so you have to" form of debate with truthers is getting old. Very old. It's sister form of debate is "I believe such and such happened, prove it didn't." That ain't how the world goes round, 'ma friend. If you can't produce verifiable evidence, not loney tunes theory, about what YOU think happened, you've lost the debate before it began.

Last edited:

You are forgetting that the "hijackers" actually took control of the aircraft at cruising altitude and then had to navigate to NYC in order to point the nose at the target and go.

The insistence on the attack having been carried out by airliners used as weapons is totally unsupported by the evidence. If indeed 4 airliners crashed on 9/11/2001, how is it that all 4 aircraft virtually disappeared? Not a tail or wing or significant bit of any of the 4 aircraft to be seen? WHY? and indeed no forensic examination of the bits that were alleged to have been parts of the hijacked airliners. whats up with that?

dude all you need to say to make sure he has egg on his face when he defends the governments version of events like all 9/11 apologists always do like him,is point out that expert pilots from around the world who founded the pilots for 9/11 truth site,have stated THEY could not have flown those airliners into the buildings and pentagon and do all those impossible manuevers in the air with an airliner like the 9/11 coverup commission said they all did.matter of fact one of the airliner controllers said the maneuvers in the air those airliners ALLEGEDLY did,they were so incredible she thought it was a fighter jet they were tracking. only an idiot would believe the official version.:lmao:

and bring up norman minettas testimony as well which is a smoking gun on cheneys role in it.they never have any answers for any of those facts and can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are getting paid by their handlers to troll here and try and derail these truth discussions.

everything else is all irrelevent.

Verifiable evidence or its crap. The airliners did nothing out of their flight envelope other than excessive speed. Had they exceeded the capabilities of the airliner, it would have broken apart.

You can't argue with a video, dumbass.

:stupid:

An airliner is capable of maneuvering you know. Some pilot nobody has heard of stating it would have been difficult doesn't mean it didn't happen.

So PROVE it didn't. You can't, because there is video of at least 2 planes hitting, if not 3.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back