SKY WRITERS OR SOMETHING MORE SINISTER?

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
I know this will baffle the progs because they rarely look up from the ground.....they don't believe in Heaven, text while trying to walk (stumble), and are always on the hunt for the dropped nickel. Those of you Cons who've wondered why jet aircraft are leaving a different kind of signature in the sky might be curious as to what is a contrail, what is a chemtrail, and what's in that exhaust.

Okay, contrails are actually water vapor formed by a metal object flying through thin air....they evaporate quickly. Chemtrails are supposed to be an after-burner created phenom....spent fuel. They disperse slowly and can last a matter of hours. As you will see from the pictures, these chemtrails are leaving some peculiar signatures.....if they even are chemtrails.....and not some type of high-altitude spraying!
huh_zps297f809f.png

For instance....this signature is not coming from the engines or off the wings:

contrails-plane.jpg

Why would a trail abruptly stop and start again?

contrail-break%20small.jpg

Since when does a contrail or chemrtrail create a RAINBOW effect?

chemtrail%20rainbow.jpg

Check out a NASA photo of how many of these things there are up there!

contrails_nasa_big.jpg

I don't know the physics involved so if one of you masterminds or a jet pilot has a simple and sane reason for this, lay it on us.
unsure_zps8c28e5b2.png

Last edited:
"Sinister"???

This is one of my favorite RW nutter conspiracies. It just doesn't bet dummmer than this.

Two links, for your reading pleasure ...

The ‘Chemtrail Conspiracy’

Dave Thomas

Volume 18.3, September 2008

Why are some people afraid of contrails? Why would the appearance of water vapor in the exhaust of a jet inspire feelings of illness and dread? It all began in the 1990s when “investigative journalists” like William Thomas began describing purported plots by the government to inject poisons into the atmosphere via the exhaust trails of jet planes. Chemtrails are defined on the Web site of Internet pundit Jeff Rense (formerly of the “Sightings” Web radio show, which was connected to the “Sightings” television program produced by Henry Winkler):

Chemtrails (CTs) look like contrails initially, but are much thicker, extend across the sky and are often laid down in varying patterns of Xs, tick-tack-toe grids, cross-hatched and parallel lines. Instead of quickly dissipating, chemtrails expand and drip feathers and mare’s tails. In 30 minutes or less, they open into wispy formations which join together, forming a thin white veil or a ‘fake cirrus-type cloud’ that persists for hours. . . . (Thayer 2000)

“Chemtrails” have been described as either a means of carrying out biological warfare upon the citizenry of the United States or as a method of weather modification, perhaps related to mitigation of global warming. The subject was popularized by late-night radio host Art Bell over a decade ago and is still hyped as a daring and dangerous conspiracy by numerous Web sites.

According to the chemtrail conspiracy theory, long-lasting trails left in the sky by high-flying aircraft are chemical or biological agents deliberately sprayed for sinister purposes undisclosed to the general public.[1] Believers in the theory argue that normal contrails dissipate relatively quickly, and contrails that do not dissipate must contain additional substances.[2][3] These arguments have been dismissed by the scientific community: such trails are simply normal water-based contrails (condensation trails) which are routinely left by high-flying aircraft under certain atmospheric conditions.[4] Although proponents have attempted to prove that the claimed chemical spraying does take place, their analyses have been flawed or based on misconception.[5][6]

Because of the widespread popularity of the conspiracy theory, official agencies have received many inquiries from people demanding an explanation.[2] Scientists and government officials around the world have repeatedly needed to confirm that supposed chemtrails are in fact normal contrails.[7]

The term chemtrail is a portmanteau of the words "chemical" and "trail", just as contrail is a contraction of "condensation trail".[8] Believers in the conspiracy theory speculate that the purpose of the claimed chemical release may be for solar radiation management,[2] psychological manipulation, human population control, weather modification, or biological or chemical warfare, and that the trails are causing respiratory illnesses and other health problems.[1][9][10] Contrails are formed at high altitudes (5–10 miles or 8–16 kilometres) and if any chemicals were released at such altitude they would disperse harmlessly and fall many hundreds of miles away, or degrade before touching the ground

• Banned
"Sinister"???

This is one of my favorite RW nutter conspiracies. It just doesn't bet dummmer than this.

Okay Diddley....nobody is "afraid" of contrails....so what's in the chemtrails? Why are they now reflecting color prisms, and why are there so many of them over Dixie?

paranoia from the so called conservatives, and pigeon holing a political ideological group to boot, what a dick...as usual..

"Sinister"???

Okay Diddley....nobody is "afraid" of contrails....so what's in the chemtrails? Why are they now reflecting color prisms, and why are there so many of them over Dixie?
Radio waves in the box springs....with subliminal messages...

Uh-oh ... Now he can't hide under the bed.

"Sinister"???

Sounds reeeeel scary.

Why don't you tell us?

• Banned
I believe my post was aimed at CONS or somebody with at least a triple-digit IQ....none so far....anybody out there? Hello? Over?
yawn.gif

I believe my post was aimed at CONS or somebody with at least a triple-digit IQ....none so far....anybody out there? Hello? Over?
yawn.gif
Do you lay on your back in the front yard, on the grass, lamenting the vapor trails in da sky?
Cloud identifications? Looking for the face of Jesus in the partly cloudy sky?

"Sinister"???

he could but he'd have to move all his ky and S & M GEAR INTO THE SHED.

"Sinister"???

he could but he'd have to move all his ky and S & M GEAR INTO THE SHED.
He does look good in his speedo....

Aw c'mon BooooL.

Come out from under the bed long enough to educate us. Tell us why we're supposed to be afraid of contrails.

:lmao:

yawn.gif
Well let's see your iq is 00.0

I think you'll have to move your decimal point point over two digits to the left.

But hey, let's give him the benefit of the doubt. I'm sure that, just any moment now, he'll be explaining how come he's so scared of contrails.

Sure he will.

Right, BoooL?

Forum List

Back