About the "collapse" of WTC7

someone farted in here^:9:

these paid government agent trolls whos handlers send them here to troll these threads are so careless about giving it away they are paid trolls.
I notice that their handlers ALWAYS send them to post IMMEDIATELY after a post like the one i made exposes the lies of the 9/11 coverup commissions.
nospam,you can either take this adivise or ignore it,:trolls:

you can either take that advise or ignore it,sadly there are a lot of truthers that ignore that advise and take the bait and keep relying to them which is idiotic cause they are just wasting your time just like their hanlders pay them to do with you guys.they want you to kepe replying to their lies they post so they can try and derail your truth discussion threads.thank god there is this one truther site i know of that bans these paid government trolls like airplane mechanic and doesnt allow them there.

Does your LACK of information explain anything? And yes, there were identified parts found for all 4 airplanes.

Verifiable evidence or its crap. The airliners did nothing out of the ordinary other than excessive speed. You can't argue with a video, dumbass.

OK, for the first item, please be so kind as to supply a link to the forensic examination of any aircraft parts to prove said parts were from "FLT11", "FLT175", "FLT77", or "FLT93"?

and for the second bit, the "other than excessive speed" is extreamly significant because any way you cut it, the airliner would have to be traveling at least 90mph over max speed at the altitude it was allegedly flying. and as for "you can't argue with a video"
have you ever seen video of stage magic? Can you really and truly take ALL that you see on video at face value? The fact is that the alleged "FLT175" is seen as much as melting into the WTC tower, without showing any sign that it was actually a crash event.

Sure thats easy.

9 11 Plane Part Hoisted from Alley Near Ground Zero No Remains Found NBC New York

Plane fragment from 9 11 found wedged between Manhattan buildings Daily Mail Online

snopes.com Pentagon Attack Faked Rumor

Photo of piece of airplane at pentagon:

debris.jpg

Photo of piece of wreckage from flight 93:
P200061-1.jpg

Now take your conspiracy bullshit and go home. You're not wanted where adults hang out.

Last edited:
Sure thats easy.

9 11 Plane Part Hoisted from Alley Near Ground Zero No Remains Found NBC New York

Plane fragment from 9 11 found wedged between Manhattan buildings Daily Mail Online

snopes.com Pentagon Attack Faked Rumor

Photo of piece of airplane at pentagon:

debris.jpg

Photo of piece of wreckage from flight 93:
P200061-1.jpg

Now take your conspiracy bullshit and go home. You're not wanted where adults hang out.
Really? All that's left of a 100 ton aircraft? That's ridiculous. You believers in the Official Conspiracy Theory have really got your tin foil hats pulled to tight!

9/11 "Truther" Movement has been reduced to a few DVD & T-shirt selling shills and their idiot sycophants.

Is the logic that if it can be shown that any of the T-shirt & DVD sellers are actually only in it for the money, then this can be offered up as absolute proof that 19 fanatics did hijack airliners and crash 3 of them into buildings?

Ya know, I've posted threads dedicated to ex-"Truthers" who, after YEARS of goose-steppin with the movement, grew the fuck up and admitted the truth about themselves, their comrades and their motivations. You just haven't advanced that far yet.
"This is absolute horseshit, which brings me to why I've formally distanced myself from this sorry excuse for a movement. Loose Change, 9/11 Mysteries, Alex Jones, and all the other kooks out there are fucking lying about, distorting, and misrepresenting the facts to further their personal agendas. And what is their agenda, you ask? Money, in the words of Shaggy 2 Dope, 'mutha fuckin bitch ass money.' Not only are they desecrating 3,000 graves, but they are profiting off of it. That, my friends, makes me sick to my fuckin stomach." - Mike Metzger, co-founder 9/11 Truth UAlbany.

I must admit i find the mindset of these conspiracies fascinating to study but where one finds the time to do so is a mystery to me, let alone to entertain the actual conspiracy. I've never been adapt to speculation but i will read this thread as time permits today.

For me, the #1 smoking gun is the "collapse" of WTC7, the free fall drop + the fact that the building ( or at the very least the North & West walls ) maintain original shape as it drops..... and this alleged to be the result of chaotic fire & damage(?) ..... what is going on around here?
the above IS bereft of fact and long on misrepresentation.

I must admit i find the mindset of these conspiracies fascinating to study but where one finds the time to do so is a mystery to me, let alone to entertain the actual conspiracy. I've never been adapt to speculation but i will read this thread as time permits today.

For me, the #1 smoking gun is the "collapse" of WTC7, the free fall drop + the fact that the building ( or at the very least the North & West walls ) maintain original shape as it drops..... and this alleged to be the result of chaotic fire & damage(?) ..... what is going on around here?

That moron couldn't explain how a card house falls.

That moron couldn't explain how a card house falls.
you've noticed it hasn't stopped him from spewing crap. btw thanks for the info!

How many people are aware of the fact that WTC7 descended for 2.25 sec at 9.8 m/s^2?
that is the acceleration of gravity, and for 2.25 sec. and during that time, the North & West walls of the skyscraper are observed to have kept their shape, and fell vertically. Just exactly how is that done with "fires" as was supposed to have been the cause, was WTC7 a "towering inferno"?
whats up with that?

so far, nobody has actually posted a rebuttal to this,
its all been "you are wrong" without any scientific foundation.
the facts are here, the free-fall acceleration, the fact that WTC7
keeps its shape while falling straight down, exactly how does fire
explain what is observed?

You are right nospam4me, they never defend their ridiculous Official Conspiracy Theory because they can't.
The lies are so obvious they just hope everyone will stop pointing them out. They hope they can get everyone to engage in speculation as to what might have been done and then accuse them of being conspiracy theorists.
The right thing to do is continue to point out the lies and demand they defend their ridiculous Official Conspiracy Theory.
They are the conspiracy theorists, let them explain the obvious lies.
What would put it all to rest is a real investigation by an independent special prosecutor with subpoena power.
Demand a real investigation!

How many people are aware of the fact that WTC7 descended for 2.25 sec at 9.8 m/s^2?
that is the acceleration of gravity, and for 2.25 sec. and during that time, the North & West walls of the skyscraper are observed to have kept their shape, and fell vertically. Just exactly how is that done with "fires" as was supposed to have been the cause, was WTC7 a "towering inferno"?
whats up with that?

Perhaps you don't understand how debate works.

You don't just simply say "prove this happened." The proof is all there, its all over the place. If YOU have something else, YOU present proof. PROOF, not a bunch of crap from conspiracy websites. REAL PROOF backing up what you say. You have failed to do that which is why nobody takes you seriously. There is no proof anything else happened other than what they said happened. They found no evidence of explosives on site, controlled demolition leaves TONS of evidence.

You have nothing. Take your ball and go home.

Last edited:
whats up with that?

You don't just simply say "prove this happened." The proof is all there, its all over the place. If YOU have something else, YOU present proof. PROOF, not a bunch of crap from conspiracy websites. REAL PROOF backing up what you say. You have failed to do that which is why nobody takes you seriously.
another thing the truthers forget is that THEY made the allegations of conspiracy and it's on them to prove it.
on the other hand, non conspiracy people are under no obligation whatsoever to prove any thing.

do tell... Please enlighten me as to what bit of evidence proves
beyond a reasonable doubt that 9/11/2001 was the product of radical fanatics flying hijacked airliners?

to address an issue here, exactly how much of any of the 4 alleged hijacked airliners was recovered? Airliner crashes leave behind TONS of wreckage, where is it?

to address an issue here, exactly how much of any of the 4 alleged hijacked airliners was recovered? Airliner crashes leave behind TONS of wreckage, where is it?
that's a non issue the wreckage was documented and lots of it are now in the 911 museum.
you want fries with that.

In other disasters such as the space shuttle crash,
+ a multitude of different airline crashes documented,
the wreckage is taken to a hanger and inventoried and cataloged as to exactly how much of what was recovered. in the case of the alleged "FLT11" "FLT175" "FLT77" & "FLT93" where is the accounting for the wreckage, that is how much was recovered and what examination was conducted to certify that indeed the wreckage recovered was part of any of the alleged 4 hijacked airliners?

Having buckets of bits, doesn't constitute accounting for the aircraft.

whats up with that?

You don't just simply say "prove this happened." The proof is all there, its all over the place. If YOU have something else, YOU present proof. PROOF, not a bunch of crap from conspiracy websites. REAL PROOF backing up what you say. You have failed to do that which is why nobody takes you seriously.
another thing the truthers forget is that THEY made the allegations of conspiracy and it's on them to prove it.
on the other hand, non conspiracy people are under no obligation whatsoever to prove any thing.

No daws it is you who has the conspiracy theory to defend, the Official Conspiracy Theory. Since there has never been a real investigation by a prosecutor none of your theory has been proved. Just assertions, many of which are obvious lies.

So since you are the conspiracy theorist pull your tin foil hat on a little tighter and start explaining.

What a whackjob. The evidence is overwhelming and truthers come on and say oh no MY IDEA ISN'T WHACKADOODLE, that is!

What is the overwhelming evidence? EVERYTHING.

What evidence do you have that your fucked up theory is anything but fucked up between your earlobes? NOTHING.

Hijacked airliners fiasco? you mean the fact that we have proof from the cockpit voice recorders that they were hijacked?

Forum List

Back