About the "collapse" of WTC7

you don't know shit about how that "theatre" would have created so your conclusion is baseless

So if you see a bit of stage magic, and if you really don't understand how the trick works, you as much as have seen nothing at all ..... right?

In the events of 9/11/2001 there is an elaborate bit of magic being performed and just because we can't say for certain HOW it was done, does in no way negate the fact of the theatrical nature of the scene.
false. I've been in the theatre biz since the 80's, and know without doubt what would have had to have been done the equipment and personnel used. and the astronomically low probability that IT COULD HAVE BEEN DONE THE WAY YOU WISH IT HAD.
as always you're talking out your ass.
That's awesome, sucking farts out of theater seats qualifies you as a demolition expert!
you wish might want to learn to read your boy friend claims it was all theatre.. if it had been it there would have been explosives there were none...

This thread is supposed to be about WTC7, who wants to actually address the issue, that is WHY does WTC7 look so much like a CONTROLLED DEMOLITION if it is allegedly the product of asymmetrical damage & fire?

How many people are aware of the fact that WTC7 descended for 2.25 sec at 9.8 m/s^2?
that is the acceleration of gravity, and for 2.25 sec. and during that time, the North & West walls of the skyscraper are observed to have kept their shape, and fell vertically. Just exactly how is that done with "fires" as was supposed to have been the cause, was WTC7 a "towering inferno"?
whats up with that?....
The EVIDENCE is in the fact of total destruction of 3 skyscrapers and the fact that all three "collapsed" down accelerating as they "collapsed" and its a crazy state of affairs that it would appear that all too many AMERICANS slept through middle school science. oh my!
...you would have us believe it was a conspiracy to kill thousands, perpetrated by the millions (which now includes all in the MS media) necessary to accomplish it, based on your middle school equation.
Woo.

"...perpetrated by the millions (which now includes all in the MS media) [?]necessary [?] to accomplish it...."

Millions are not necessary. A small cabal of CIA and military traitors are sufficient. After all, we have given them trillions of dollars for them to figure out clever ways of destroying both foreigners and Americans.

All in the media?? The control of the MS media is concentrated in the hands of a half dozen media empires. There is no MS "free" press in the USA. The media lords know on which side their bread is buttered.

Higher court judges must also be reliable allies of the Evil Empire. They are carefully vetted --- just as they were in Nazi Germany.

How many people are aware of the fact that WTC7 descended for 2.25 sec at 9.8 m/s^2?
that is the acceleration of gravity, and for 2.25 sec. and during that time, the North & West walls of the skyscraper are observed to have kept their shape, and fell vertically. Just exactly how is that done with "fires" as was supposed to have been the cause, was WTC7 a "towering inferno"?
whats up with that?....
The EVIDENCE is in the fact of total destruction of 3 skyscrapers and the fact that all three "collapsed" down accelerating as they "collapsed" and its a crazy state of affairs that it would appear that all too many AMERICANS slept through middle school science. oh my!
...you would have us believe it was a conspiracy to kill thousands, perpetrated by the millions (which now includes all in the MS media) necessary to accomplish it, based on your middle school equation.
Woo.

"...perpetrated by the millions (which now includes all in the MS media) [?]necessary [?] to accomplish it...."

Millions are not necessary. A small cabal of CIA and military traitors are sufficient. After all, we have given them trillions of dollars for them to figure out clever ways of destroying both foreigners and Americans.

All in the media?? The control of the MS media is concentrated in the hands of a half dozen media empires. There is no MS "free" press in the USA. The media lords know on which side their bread is buttered.

Higher court judges must also be reliable allies of the Evil Empire. They are carefully vetted --- just as they were in Nazi Germany.

Spammy is waaay beyond you in the co-conspirator count. He has already included the phantom demo charge techs and their companies, all NY firefighters, all US MS media, all who captured still or moving images, all gov't and non-gov't agencies and individuals connected to the investigation and all those who write, say or believe anything which contradicts his "facts." You just added the court system! Indeed ... a cast of millions.

whats up with that?....
Woo.

Spammy is waaay beyond you in the co-conspirator count. He has already included the phantom demo charge techs and their companies, all NY firefighters, all US MS media, all who captured still or moving images, all gov't and non-gov't agencies and individuals connected to the investigation and all those who write, say or believe anything which contradicts his "facts." You just added the court system! Indeed ... a cast of millions.

You totally ignore the fact that the mainstream propaganda machine has been full-on perpetrating psychological warfare since day 1!

Your point as I read it, is that you are totally incredulous about the number of people who may have been involved and the likelihood that the real perpetrators could effectively keep a lid on the whole thing. There is a war going on, and its not using guns & bombs, its using propaganda & psychology. The AMERICAN public has been sold a huge lie, and this stands to damage future generations if we don't get it right.

You totally ignore the fact that the mainstream propaganda machine has been full-on perpetrating psychological warfare since day 1!

Your point as I read it, is that you are totally incredulous about the number of people who may have been involved and the likelihood that the real perpetrators could effectively keep a lid on the whole thing. There is a war going on, and its not using guns & bombs, its using propaganda & psychology. The AMERICAN public has been sold a huge lie, and this stands to damage future generations if we don't get it right.

I understand how and why your paranoia would drive you to such a conclusion but what's inside your head is that and that only ... inside your head. It's not reality and I'm certain I'm not the first to try to talk you off your ledge. As usual you provide nothing in support of any of your claims because - drum roll, please - IT JUST DOESN'T EXIST BEYOND YOUR OWN VIVID IMAGINATION.
For your own good and for the sake of those who care about you, seek professional help.

IT JUST DOESN'T EXIST BEYOND YOUR OWN VIVID IMAGINATION.

is it beyond my imagination that WTC7 descended for 2.25 sec at 9.8 m/s^2 ?
is it beyond my imagination that the alleged "FLT175" airliner is shown penetrating the wall of the South Tower without slowing down?

and there are all sorts of physical phenomenon that can be documented and have nothing at all to do with anybodies interpretation of event, but are as much as carved in stone as to the nature of these events.

whats up with that?....
Woo.

false you have no evidence at all corroborating that whack job assumption

IT JUST DOESN'T EXIST BEYOND YOUR OWN VIVID IMAGINATION.

is it beyond my imagination that WTC7 descended for 2.25 sec at 9.8 m/s^2 ?
is it beyond my imagination that the alleged "FLT175" airliner is shown penetrating the wall of the South Tower without slowing down?

and there are all sorts of physical phenomenon that can be documented and have nothing at all to do with anybodies interpretation of event, but are as much as carved in stone as to the nature of these events.
more bullshit.!

more bullshit.!

So rather than actually write a rebuttal, "B.S." is all you have ...... oh well .....
it all that's needed to crash and burn the nonsense..
"is it beyond my imagination that WTC7 descended for 2.25 sec at 9.8 m/s^2 ?
and there are all sorts of physical phenomenon that can be documented and have nothing at all to do with anybodies interpretation of event, but are as much as carved in stone as to the nature of these events"-spammy

FLT175 did slow down abruptly INSIDE THE TOWER .

If the whole mass of the alleged airliner is considered in the calculation of how much KE was available to penetrate the tower wall, then the entire aircraft would have to be involved in the act of penetration, therefore any using up of KE in the act of penetrating the wall would have to slow down the entire aircraft as it penetrates the wall.

If the whole mass of the alleged airliner is considered in the calculation of how much KE was available to penetrate the tower wall, then the entire aircraft would have to be involved in the act of penetration, therefore any using up of KE in the act of penetrating the wall would have to slow down the entire aircraft as it penetrates the wall.

It's O-V-E-R, Spammy, and your obvious ducking of Gamolon says it's time to admit it (at least to yourself) and find a new hobby. Your game is dead here ... just as dead as your 9/11 "Truther" Movement.
"I thought the term ‘Truth Movement’ meant that there’d be some search for truth. I was wrong." - Charlie Veitch
:lmao:

Last edited:

According to your "understanding" of physics, if I shot a bullet through a piece of tin foil, I should visually see the bullet slow down due to the bullet using some of it's KE to shear through the tin foil?

Is that correct n0spam?

If that is not correct, please explain why not.

It's O-V-E-R, Spammy, and your obvious ducking of Gamolon says it's time to admit it (at least to yourself) and find a new hobby. Your game is dead here ... just as dead as your 9/11 "Truther" Movement.
"I thought the term ‘Truth Movement’ meant that there’d be some search for truth. I was wrong." - Charlie Veitch

Thus sayith YOU, what you have NOT done is properly address the points about applied physics that totally kill the official story.

:lmao:
C'mon, Princess. After all your whining because no one wanted to play "Pretend Physics" here you finally got your wish ... Gamolon is willing, and how do you respond? You tuck tail and hide. Clearly you just want to play "let's pretend we are playing Pretend Physics."
Game O-V-E-R!

Here's another example and question for you to ponder that might help your "understanding" of physics.

If I swing an ax a wooden log using the flat side of the ax head it bounces off the log and painfully jars my arms. Yet if I swing that same ax and strike the wooden log with the sharpened edge of the same ax, it splits it.

Please explain why that happens in scientific terms. Let's see what you actually know.

if it did the slowing would be negligible...
do you even have a clue to how much kinetic energy a plane moving at better than 500mph generates?

Forum List

Back