Abortions: Should Women be Allowed to Choose?

Many men want government to pick and choose who gets the abortion and who doesn't as that is exactly the result of making abortion a crime.
And all that would happen anyway if Roe was overturned is the states would make their own laws again as it was pre Roe.
And many states pre Roe abortion WAS LEGAL.
For the 10,002nd time now:
Wealthy women always get their abortion as NO LAW stops them and poor women are forced to have their babies they do not want and in most cases have no clue how to take care of.
And that is the real reason men want abortion laws so they can have government tell the poor women they can not abort.
They could care less that the wealthy still would receive all the abortion they wanted.

A.) It's couldn't* care less.
B.) Just like DragonLady or Joel, your facts really aren't. Prior to 1973, only four states allowed abortion upon request, which is the status quo now. It was illegal in 30 and illegal with a few exceptions in 16 others.
C.) Absent abortion, "poor women" tend not to have babies they can't afford.

Shocking, I know.

Could care less means they are interested and have some interest in the subject.
Could not care less means they have NO interest in the subject.
They have some interest.

Is that all you have is a half ass English lesson?
The subject is abortion and not English.
Guess what Moe? EVERY CITIZEN IN AMERICA that could PAY went to those 4 states where it was legal.
Abortion WAS NEVER ILLEGAL in ANY STATE IN AMERICA.
They left and went to another state.
All of your arguments make as much sense as your nonsense about could and could not.

There is no difference between a Rapist forcing a woman to continue a pregnancy and a legislator taking away the same choice - they both are manipulating the woman against her own will.

[]Funny how you conveniently ignore the link that proves Ravitch cherry picked for her book, that was nothing more than an attempt to advance her loony libprog agenda...Just goes to show, you NEVER trust a libprog, or anything they say or claim, under any circumstances

I usually ignore links provided by Wingnuts, because they lead down rabbit holes to craziness. Fact is, after the CREDO study, lots of cities stopped paying attention to the Charter movement for good reason. It was a scam.

And, isn't it interesting that one of the authors of Obama's albatross of a healthcare bill, Max Baucus, is coming out and admitting it's a disaster.....Yep, you libprogs just can't get anything right.

No, it was because of guys like Baucus that we didn't get the Public Option, Medicare Buy in for people over 55 or other things that would have made it work better. The problem with ObamaCare is that it tried to put bandages on our own corrupt system instead of doing what every sensible democracy has already done - got the corporations and capitalists out of the equation.

The rest of your post is nothing more than typical loony libprog talking points, that are complete and utter bullshit, and only worth laughing at.....Much like the story of your life, and the bullshit claims about who's actually responsible for your failures.

Actually, I've very successful at what I do...

Pointing out that I've had to deal with scummy people in my life and overcome the problems they've thrown in my path (which I've always done) isn't an admission of failure.

It's a recognition that the system you uphold doesn't work for most of us, so there's no reason to support it.

A working guy voting Republican is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders.

Many men want government to pick and choose who gets the abortion and who doesn't as that is exactly the result of making abortion a crime.
And all that would happen anyway if Roe was overturned is the states would make their own laws again as it was pre Roe.
Wealthy women always get their abortion as NO LAW stops them and poor women are forced to have their babies they do not want and in most cases have no clue how to take care of.
And that is the real reason men want abortion laws so they can have government tell the poor women they can not abort.
They could care less that the wealthy still would receive all the abortion they wanted.

B.) Just like DragonLady or Joel, your facts really aren't. Prior to 1973, only four states allowed abortion upon request, which is the status quo now. It was illegal in 30 and illegal with a few exceptions in 16 others.

Shocking, I know.

A- I think that you try to ignore the fact that Abortion didn't become a liberal/conservative issue until Reagan found he could get working class union Catholics like my parents to vote for him because he stood up for the issue. Except like most "rube" issues, he didn't do anything about it.

B- besides the fact it's "Joe" not "Joel", the legality of abortion wasn't the issue. Doctors were performing them, and no one enforced the law unless one of these quacks really fucked up and killed the patient.

C- Poor women were having abortions in back alleys. Rich women were having them in doctor's offices.

Shocking, I know.

Could care less means they are interested and have some interest in the subject.
Could not care less means they have NO interest in the subject.
They have some interest.

You need to reread what you wrote. In the context you used the phrase, you were wrong. You were implying that pro-lifers don't care if rich women obtain an abortion; just the poor ones. In which case, the correct statement is "couldn't". You're welcome.

Guess what Moe? EVERY CITIZEN IN AMERICA that could PAY went to those 4 states where it was legal.

Citation needed.

Abortion WAS NEVER ILLEGAL in ANY STATE IN AMERICA.

If abortion was never illegal in any state in America, why would a woman need to leave the state to get an abortion? Logic fail.

All of your arguments make as much sense as your nonsense about could and could not.

Ironic.

There is no difference between a Rapist forcing a woman to continue a pregnancy and a legislator taking away the same choice - they both are manipulating the woman against her own will.

Right wingers get a hard on at the thought of a woman carrying a rape baby to term.

Right wingers get a hard on at the thought of a woman carrying a rape baby to term.

Nope liberals get a hard on thinking of lax punishment by you liberals

And you obviously get wet at the thought of suffering innocent life, that's being brutally killed and ripped from the womb, or outright MURDERED after birth.

After all, ya' fuckin' twisted ghoul, it was YOU who emphatically stated you would have brutally killed the conjoined twins referenced in that other thread, AFTER THEY WERE BORN, because you considered them nothing more than "monstrocities."

It is YOU, ya' sick, twisted fuckin' ghoul, who is the true monster.

Do ALL children a favor, and just stay the hell away from them....God only knows what you may have already done, or what you're capable of doing to them.

Just sayin'.:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

And you obviously get wet at the thought of suffering innocent life, that's being brutally killed and ripped from the womb, or outright MURDERED after birth.

After all, ya' fuckin' twisted ghoul, it was YOU who emphatically stated you would have brutally killed the conjoined twins referenced in that other thread, AFTER THEY WERE BORN, because you considered them nothing more than "monstrocities."

Do ALL children a favor, and just stay the hell away from them....God only knows what you may have already done, or what you're capable of doing to them.

Oh I ber her dream is to be an abortionist.......she has absolutely no feeling towards babies......and of course she uses the old republicans dont care for them (translation, we dont want to spend enough GOVT money........)

[]Funny how you conveniently ignore the link that proves Ravitch cherry picked for her book, that was nothing more than an attempt to advance her loony libprog agenda...Just goes to show, you NEVER trust a libprog, or anything they say or claim, under any circumstances

I usually ignore links provided by Wingnuts, because they lead down rabbit holes to craziness. Fact is, after the CREDO study, lots of cities stopped paying attention to the Charter movement for good reason. It was a scam.

And, isn't it interesting that one of the authors of Obama's albatross of a healthcare bill, Max Baucus, is coming out and admitting it's a disaster.....Yep, you libprogs just can't get anything right.

No, it was because of guys like Baucus that we didn't get the Public Option, Medicare Buy in for people over 55 or other things that would have made it work better. The problem with ObamaCare is that it tried to put bandages on our own corrupt system instead of doing what every sensible democracy has already done - got the corporations and capitalists out of the equation.

The rest of your post is nothing more than typical loony libprog talking points, that are complete and utter bullshit, and only worth laughing at.....Much like the story of your life, and the bullshit claims about who's actually responsible for your failures.

Pointing out that I've had to deal with scummy people in my life and overcome the problems they've thrown in my path (which I've always done) isn't an admission of failure.

It's a recognition that the system you uphold doesn't work for most of us, so there's no reason to support it.

Uh yeah,....that link was from liberal leaning "US NEWS and World Report"....LMAO!

No wonder it's only the idiots up here who takes your ass seriously.

Oh, and BTW, your ex-boss and the Catholic Church owe you NOTHING for your own self imposed, miserable lot in life.....It is you who is responsible, period.

But then, I don't believe shit that comes out of your mouth,.....sooooooo, never mind.

Last edited:

tell that to detroit.....democrats work so well for the poor......dam my gas and food just went up again!!!!!!!!
I think it's democrats who bitched about the FAA...so that working class family with vacation time will have to drive....fly or drive the dems have you by the balls

1:20 mark is awesome

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymXJtEMhWWo]Latest Example of Liberal Intolerance: Columnist Calls Black Conservatives 'Animals' - YouTube[/ame]

Oh I ber her dream is to be an abortionist.......she has absolutely no feeling towards babies......and of course she uses the old republicans dont care for them (translation, we dont want to spend enough GOVT money........)

LOL. In other words, you don't care about babies when they have been born.

And you do, ghoul?

After all, it was YOU, who emphatically stated you would have commited infanticide (abject brutal murder) on the conjoined twins referenced in that other thread, AFTER THEY WERE BORN, because you considered them as nothing more than "monstrocities."

I've seen some sick fucks on a couple of different message boards, but you take the cake, icing, candles and all......Never, have I seen a sick, twisted fuck flat out admit they would murder a child, or children in the case of those twins, AFTER THEY WERE BORN, because in your sick, twisted mind, those children were nothing more than monstrocities.

HAHAH, she admitted it.....govt money=caring.....wow she would be a great parent....dont hug the kid, dont talk to him/her, just drop some money on it.....that's all Noomi needs....wow talk about obsessed with money.....

Noomi......quick word of advice....money doesnt guarentee anything......not results, not love, not a good home.....nothing......

so I guess all the poor people should just abort now..........

HAHAH, she admitted it.....govt money=caring.....wow she would be a great parent....dont hug the kid, dont talk to him/her, just drop some money on it.....that's all Noomi needs....wow talk about obsessed with money.....

Noomi......quick word of advice....money doesnt guarentee anything......not results, not love, not a good home.....nothing......

Sadly, that's the way many of these pro-choice types think....They just throw out the same lies about conservatives, or even against the few liberals who are pro-life, in a desperate attempt to hope that it sticks, as a way to try and justify their abject ghoulishness.....Funny thing is, they cannot deny the abject fact that conservatives contribute far more money to charities that help those children, then those phoney, hypocritical fucks do....That it's conservatives who demand accountability from the entitlement programs that help feed and house those children....That it's conservatives who recognize the abject failures of a public school system that is hindering the educations of those children, and are actually proposing ideas to identify and remedy those problems, instead of just continuing to throw money at a system that cannot justify where it goes, or the reasons why it's not effectively being used.

And that's why, all you can do is laugh and shake your head at these morons every time they spout their same, worn out lies.....'cause they damn sure have nothing to offer as far as effectivelly addressing the problems those children face, beyond just aborting what they consider nothing more than inconvenient lil' bastards, or in that sick fuck Noomi's case, monstrocities.

And, let us not forget, that it's the liberals unofficial queen, Michelle Obama, who helped devise a patient dumping scheme, that dumped poor children and adults onto the laps of less prestigious hospitals, or outright on the streets, while the Obama's best friend, who got MO the position at C.U.H., Valerie Jarret, oversaw housing units for the poor, that were abject slums under her oversight, hence, she's known as Slumlord Valerie Jarret in Chicago.

Yeah these phoney fuckin' liberal idiots give a shit about those children, and the poor in general alright....Only as far as they can be used, and exploited for political gain, which is downright disgusting.

[]Uh yeah,....that link was from liberal leaning "US NEWS and World Report"....LMAO!

No wonder it's only the idiots up here who takes your ass seriously.

Oh, and BTW, your ex-boss and the Catholic Church owe you NOTHING for your own self imposed, miserable lot in life.....It is you who is responsible, period.

But then, I don't believe shit that comes out of your mouth,.....sooooooo, never mind.

Oh, BTW< trying to steer the conversation back to what you IMAGINE my life is like (you couldn't be more wrong) doesn't take away from the fact your arguments are usually weak.

Charter Schools will be looked back at one of those scams that seems silly in retrospect. In the meantime, the Rich will line their pockets convincing you Rubes it was a good idea.

The only good welfare is corporate welfare.

[

tell that to detroit.....democrats work so well for the poor......dam my gas and food just went up again!!!!!!!!
I think it's democrats who bitched about the FAA...so that working class family with vacation time will have to drive....fly or drive the dems have you by the balls

Guy, did you go to a Charter School or a Home School, because your grammar is horrible.

Anyway... the reason Detroit is having problems is because we signed a bunch of idiotic trade treaties that let foreign companies sell their cars here at a discount, and let American car makers move their factories to shitholes like Mexico.

Wow...

So how come the poor have such horrible problems and the middle class doesn't?

Hellllloooooo.

Of course, the Republicans won't be happy until everyone but the 1%ers are poor.

Forum List

Back