is it just me? I really hate Obamas:

Let's face it: Obama's economic policies are total failures. We have had years of zero interest rates and enormous deficit spending. The results aren't pretty. Unemployment is high, job creation is low, workforce participation is back to levels of the early 80s, disability is the fastest growing source of income for people, asset values are inflating for no good reason other than the value of money is declining, industrial production is flat, etc etc. The press of course remains cheerleaders for Obama so most people dont realize how dismal it really is.
Obama is the msot failed president ever. George W Bush's policies were far better and produced far better numbers. Bush inherited a recession and turned it around in 18 months. Obama inherited a recovery and turned it around for 5 years.

a42.jpg

There is nothing about the obama klan to like! Everything they do is designed to destroy something.

I seriously doubt you know the Obamas. So how can you HATE them? Certainly you can hate their policies. Certainly you can hate that the democrats are applauding the longest and weakest recovery in history. Certainly you can hate how when Americans are suffering, other then the rich, the Obamas jet off into very expensive, for you and me, vacations.

But to hate THEM? No, you would have to personally know them to hate them in my opinion.

Forum List

Back