Kim Jong-ung hates Rick Perry?

The only way a North Korean missile will reach the U.S. is if it washes up along the coast of Hawaii/California.

The only way a North Korean missile will reach the U.S. is if it washes up along the coast of Hawaii/California.

Yeah, that's pretty much a given unless their buddies in Beijing have loaned him a real missile.

But,....AUSTIN? What on earth for?

Maybe he just doesn't like Lyle Lovett telling him the truth:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMhaehb5AnE]Lyle Lovett - That's Right (You're Not From Texas) - YouTube[/ame]

:D

Rick Perry hates himself as well. Kim is in everyone's company on this.

Yep, Rick Perry named it the day after he named Mount Rushmore.

oh wait......................

Yea it's no big. I've hunted plenty of times in the "gookeyes" and "****-nose" grounds. Nothing but sensible, tolerant people over there.

And the difference here is that you just named those.

I think I know who the bigot/racist is.

Yep, Rick Perry named it the day after he named Mount Rushmore.

oh wait......................

Yea it's no big. I've hunted plenty of times in the "gookeyes" and "****-nose" grounds. Nothing but sensible, tolerant people over there.

And the difference here is that you just named those.

I think I know who the bigot/racist is.

Well I have one less racist thing in my history than Rick Perry does. Unless you count my last post. Which imo was at least somewhat clever and inventive :razz:

Yep, him and the Washington Redskins.

Oooh low blow. I will take the Redskins name to it's own thread if you make me. But the last few I've seen have gotten little interest.

However that's not on a Presidential level of debate. Rick Perry's past is up for grabs.

Also how could you possibly remember the Redskins thing? :confused::confused::confused:

Perry had as much input into the naming of the hunting grounds as your dear leader had in the naming of the football team. The analogy is very appropriate.

Yep, him and the Washington Redskins.

Oooh low blow. I will take the Redskins name to it's own thread if you make me. But the last few I've seen have gotten little interest.

However that's not on a Presidential level of debate. Rick Perry's past is up for grabs.

Also how could you possibly remember the Redskins thing? :confused::confused::confused:

Perry had as much input into the naming of the hunting grounds as your dear leader had in the naming of the football team. The analogy is very appropriate.

Dallas fan?

When was the press conference where Rick Perry, Presidential candidate, condemned the name of his former camping ground?

Dallas fan?

When was the press conference where Rick Perry, Presidential candidate, condemned the name of his former camping ground?

No, the real question is why the hell should he have to. Screw all this politically correct BS, if you or anyone else is offended because of what people long dead have done then you need to get over yourselves and grow the hell up.

EDIT: and I'm definitely not a Dallas fan.

Last edited:

Dallas fan?

No, the real question is why the hell should he have to. Screw all this politically correct BS, if you or anyone else is offended because of what people long dead have done then you need to get over yourselves and grow the hell up.

PC crap is out of control yes. But if you're tied to the abuse of terms like the "n" word and you're a Presidential candidate then you need to address that. Ignore it at your own peril.

Also congratulations on not being a Dallas fan. They're ruined for many years now that they've resigned Romo :razz:

Dallas fan?

PC crap is out of control yes. But if you're tied to the abuse of terms like the "n" word and you're a Presidential candidate then you need to address that. Ignore it at your own peril.

Also congratulations on not being a Dallas fan. They're ruined for many years now that they've resigned Romo :razz:

It was a hunting lease, they are very common in TX, Perry neither gave it the name or owned the land, so what the hell is the problem. Only the left who were trying to score unwarranted political points cared. It was nothing but part of an Alinski charter assassination which is the kind of crap we don't need in politics.

Forum List

Back