Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Immoral

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Only moral after....(specify)

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Other

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
Perhaps the question should be "If it's okay to kill those at the earliest stages of life, shouldn't it be just as okay to kill those at other stages of life?"

Silly Joe, only those lacking a fully developed brain doancha kno...:eusa_doh:

(which unfortunately might reduce the population by as much as 24%)
crocodile+crying.jpg

disclaimer - sarcasm intended
Brains are not fully developed until adults.

Using standard definitions, socially 'moral' in the legal sense - personally immoral. It is a barbaric medical procedure that dehumanizes the 'victim', much as slavery did, a tactic used by most of the worlds cruelest tyrants to justify mass murder and genocide.

Pregnancy - easiest of all STD's to avoid.
What is barbaric is controlling our reproduction, what we allow to happen with our bodies. No one is saying you HAVE TO terminate an unwanted pregnancy if you don't believe in it. However, no one should be able to tell a woman that she MUST reproduce. The current relaxing of employers' duty to provide birth control coverage and the targeted attacks against Planned Parenthood are a double attack on women's right to choose.
Women know if they are ready, willing and able to commit to the enormous responsibility of being a parent. Each woman needs to be free to choose.

I gotta ask in all seriousness cuz I respect your opinion more than most: what about the unborn's right to life? How can you be so cavalier about terminating a life? What's different for that person after birth than before that means his/her life can be ended? The woman can carry the baby to term and give it up and go on with her life but the unborn life is DEAD. The circumstances of conception are certainly not the fault of the fetus/baby, and yet so many have no problem destroying him/her. Hard to understand.
I believe in quality of life and the right of a woman to choose. When I was faced with the question myself, I couldn't do it. It completely changed my life. I'm not complaining, but buster you better believe it is a life changer. How many women do you think are strong enough to bring a baby to term and give it away? There's hormones involved there. It is hell. I know women who have done it and NONE of them ever forgot it, just like they never forget the abortion. It's not easy stuff. But how do I justify terminating the potential life when it is an insensate finger sized mass? I think of the children who are unwanted in this world and what kind of life they are likely to live. Is it better to terminate that spark of potential before it begins or force it into a world where the child is likely to suffer in one way or another.
That's how I so cavalierly decide it is a woman's right to terminate a pregnancy.

Try to understand, your feelings on the matter does not address whether it is human or not.

Why should someone's feelings about whether or not we should live or die be meaningful whatsoever?
This is all about feelings on both sides. Don't play that it's not. I could throw a bunch of scientific facts at you, too. But 0778 asked me a question and I answered it honestly. 0778 didn't ask me if it was human. It is potentiality of being human, in my book.

The bigger question is why abortion is such a big issue in a world that is heavily armed, has bump stocks and automatic weapons, ever-expanding nuclear arsenals, and people bomb other people, of all ages, every day, and a large group of the population vociferously does to not help children and other people in distress. The whole "pro-life" thing is motivated by something evil that has not got a damned thing to do with "preserving life." It is motivated entirely by problems and insecurities among heterosexuals. The same people who push this crap are the people who push hatred toward LGBTs. They are the same sick people who hate female people and hate any female person who acts on her sexuality in a situation in which a male person who is her father or husband is not dominating her choices and want to punish her for her independence. In short, the "pro-life" movement is a construct of the vile male-supremacy movement.
I don't know why my post should be rated as "funny." I think that this is just trying to weasel out of the issue in a cowardly manner rather than facing it.
Grab-Baggers Have Nothing to Brag About

You're helping the Pro Life sect by associating Pro Choice with all that disgusting Leftism. Just as with birth control, common-sense Populism will prevail, silencing both aggressive ideologies.

What's you position, and why?
Abortion just won't fit into a yes/no category. Generally, it is immoral; however, in cases of rape, incest, and the life of the mother, non-abortion may be even more immoral. In any case, I am deeply skeptical about making a government (legal) decision. Women's bodies aren't state property.

I know what definition you mean and it doesn't apply here for exactly the reasons I described above.
That is an excuse the body totalitarians tell themselves :rolleyes:

No, it is 100% fact.
100% fact is selectively applying definitions?

No, that is what YOU are doing. I am stating facts. The fetus is a stage of human life, that is a fact.
I never did say it wasnt. Are you arguing with yourself?
it does NOT meet the definition of HUMAN. Not even a single celled organism.

Ok well, I'm pretty sure I'm wasting time arguing with anyone who would say that it's a stage of human life but it isn't human. Well just agree to disagree.

No, it is 100% fact.

No, that is what YOU are doing. I am stating facts. The fetus is a stage of human life, that is a fact.

Ok well, I'm pretty sure I'm wasting time arguing with anyone who would say that it's a stage of human life but it isn't human. Well just agree to disagree.
a chicken egg is a stage of a chickens life but you dont say you are eating chicken when you are eating a cheese omelet.

No, it is 100% fact.

You have made a lot of posts in this thread about this and I wonder why.

When is abortion acceptable to you?

Perhaps the question should be "If it's okay to kill those at the earliest stages of life, shouldn't it be just as okay to kill those at other stages of life?"

Silly Joe, only those lacking a fully developed brain doancha kno...:eusa_doh:(insert sarcasm based on previous poster's comments re fetal brain function criteria)

Brains are not fully developed until adults.

...and some not even then, which was my point.

Abortion is immoral. To the Satan worshipping left, steeped in perversion as they are, the immorality of the left is the least of their problems.

The left should continue to kill their children and reduce the next generation of evil.

Abortion is immoral. To the Satan worshipping left, steeped in perversion as they are, the immorality of the left is the least of their problems.

The left should continue to kill their children and reduce the next generation of evil.
You judging morality? :lol:
You have, MULTIPLE times, called for the deaths of MILLIONS of americans.

No, it is 100% fact.

Only in the extremely rare cases where the mothers life is in danger.

What's you position, and why?
I don't believe a fertilized egg is a human being. I do believe a fetus that has a fully developed brain is a baby/human being. The line between the two is arbitrary but aborting an egg is OK, aborting a baby is not. I'd let science/rationality tell me where the line will be placed, I would not let religion.

How hilarious.

You start your post with "I believe this and I believe that" then claim you will follow the facts and not religion.

Let me know when you are ready to seriously consider the actual facts over your "beliefs"

Only in the extremely rare cases where the mothers life is in danger.
Women die in childbirth every day. Pregnancy itself puts a mother's life in danger.

So, you have admitted you are ready willing and able to murder unborn children.

Welcome to the Pro-Choice team~!

There is that pesky i

There is that pesky idea of innocent life. If the life of an unborn child is the equal of the life of a criminal. What crime has the child committed?

I know what definition you mean and it doesn't apply here for exactly the reasons I described above.

No, it is 100% fact.

Why haven't you used this knowledge of yours to overturn ANY of our fetal Homicide laws yet?

No, it is 100% fact.

Why haven't you used this knowledge of yours to overturn ANY of our fetal Homicide laws yet?
What kind of a sick puppy would want to?

No, it is 100% fact.

Embryo
The organism that develops from a pre-embryo during the second month of pregnancy. This stage of the pregnancy lasts about 5 weeks. Embryos then develop into fetuses.

Feel free to explain why anyone should hold your denials in higher regard than even Planned Parenthood's recognition of the facts on this.

Last edited:
There is that pesky i

There is that pesky idea of innocent life. If the life of an unborn child is the equal of the life of a criminal. What crime has the child committed?
You wish death upon people for seeking substance from a natural flower.
I dont see how that is any better than disposing of a completely dependent fetus in a womans body.

No, it is 100% fact.

Embryo
The organism that develops from a pre-embryo during the second month of pregnancy. This stage of the pregnancy lasts about 5 weeks. Embryos then develop into fetuses.
there you go referencing the group that you probably hate the most :lol:

The bigger question is why abortion is such a big issue in a world that is heavily armed, has bump stocks and automatic weapons, ever-expanding nuclear arsenals, and people bomb other people, of all ages, every day, and a large group of the population vociferously does to not help children and other people in distress. The whole "pro-life" thing is motivated by something evil that has not got a damned thing to do with "preserving life." It is motivated entirely by problems and insecurities among heterosexuals. The same people who push this crap are the people who push hatred toward LGBTs. They are the same sick people who hate female people and hate any female person who acts on her sexuality in a situation in which a male person who is her father or husband is not dominating her choices and want to punish her for her independence. In short, the "pro-life" movement is a construct of the vile male-supremacy movement.
We already know that societies including ours, accept the killing of those at other stages in life. Look at the conduct of the U.S. and other societies in the Middle East. The U.S. has killed lots of people over oil. Look at the historic treatment of Native Americans and African Americans on our own continent. How many children and adults of these groups died as a result of direct violence or starvation and neglect. When there are economic and/or political motivations for killing humans, we accept it with nonchalance. It's just "collateral damage." You can cry a river over a zygote, but you can't note how many millions of human lives have been lost to these motives? Oh, please.
Just sit down and contemplate the dismissal of lives lost through the idea that "collateral damage" should be brushed aside because the innocent people who lost their lives were "in the way."

Forum List

Back