Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Immoral

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Only moral after....(specify)

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Other

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
What's the difference between a person and a human? This may be the disconnect.

Not sure what makes a living human being less human for the simple fact that it is nourished by their mother inside her body instead of outside of it

Ok well, I'm pretty sure I'm wasting time arguing with anyone who would say that it's a stage of human life but it isn't human. Well just agree to disagree.
You have made a lot of posts in this thread about this and I wonder why.

When is abortion acceptable to you?

Only in the extremely rare cases where the mothers life is in danger.
Women die in childbirth every day. Pregnancy itself puts a mother's life in danger.

So, you have admitted you are ready willing and able to murder unborn children.

Welcome to the Pro-Choice team~!

Wrong. Women die sometimes during childbirth, you can't call it an abortion if you are delivering the baby anyway.

Pregnancy is a normal natural part of life and in no way puts the mother in danger, generally. I work with obstetricians and they say that maybe twice or three times there's been a case where pregnancy threatens a mothers life in the early stages. In the later stages there is an illness called Pre-eclampsia which does threaten but it often can be managed medically. In the cases where it can't, the baby is NOT killed, instead it is delivered prematurely.

You know nothing.

Been there.

Dealt with that.

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully everything went well.

Not sure what makes a living human being less human for the simple fact that it is nourished by their mother inside her body instead of outside of it
What's the difference between a human, whose life we value, and an animal we can kill for any reason we choose?

7856542b5957333620a026686295327f.jpg

What's the difference between a human, whose life we value, and an animal we can kill for any reason we choose?
Many people value dogs more than people. But depends on you values. To me, morals at self defined

You have made a lot of posts in this thread about this and I wonder why.

When is abortion acceptable to you?

Only in the extremely rare cases where the mothers life is in danger.
Women die in childbirth every day. Pregnancy itself puts a mother's life in danger.

So, you have admitted you are ready willing and able to murder unborn children.

Welcome to the Pro-Choice team~!

Wrong. Women die sometimes during childbirth, you can't call it an abortion if you are delivering the baby anyway.

Pregnancy is a normal natural part of life and in no way puts the mother in danger, generally. I work with obstetricians and they say that maybe twice or three times there's been a case where pregnancy threatens a mothers life in the early stages. In the later stages there is an illness called Pre-eclampsia which does threaten but it often can be managed medically. In the cases where it can't, the baby is NOT killed, instead it is delivered prematurely.

You know nothing.

Been there.

Dealt with that.

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully everything went well.

Thank you.

It could have been much worse and the experience certainly did make me ever more driven to fight abortion.

When you watch a baby as preemie as ours was fighting to take her very first breath and to maintain it? It's really something.

The difference is genetics and biology. Value has nothing to do with what our "differences" are.

well besides the one you just cited they are many and I am sure you know most, or at least I would hope you do...to name them would be folly for answering your question if you have already made up your mind that you do not see a difference between an animal and a human life and couldn't care less how great the difference is.

What's you position, and why?
If a female participated in consensual sex then she should allow the fetus to develop to full term.

If a female is forced into sex then the little alien inside of her should be scraped out.

Our society should not be propagating the spawn of rapists.

well besides the one you just cited they are many and I am sure you know most, or at least I would hope you do...to name them would be folly for answering your question if you have already made up your mind that you do not see a difference between an animal and a human life and couldn't care less how great the difference is.
Remedial 7th grade grammar in summer school for you.

Many people value dogs more than people. But depends on you values. To me, morals at self defined
Kitties !!!

If I catch someone killing animals for no reason then I will be gunning for that person.

save my seat will ya

save my seat will ya
I will be the teacher.

If I catch someone killing animals for no reason then I will be gunning for that person.
how does that work? is it like "catch and release"? you come upon someone say stabbing a clam or oyster to death, you let him go and then hunt him down for sport?

save my seat will ya
I will be the teacher.
without any principle

The difference is genetics and biology. Value has nothing to do with what our "differences" are.

Oh no doubt. But some people value a dog more than a human. I can not explain why

Forum List

Back