• Immoral

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Only moral after....(specify)

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Other

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
What's you position, and why?
I don't believe a fertilized egg is a human being. I do believe a fetus that has a fully developed brain is a baby/human being. The line between the two is arbitrary but aborting an egg is OK, aborting a baby is not. I'd let science/rationality tell me where the line will be placed, I would not let religion.

Abortion is immoral at any stage.
It is murder, plain and simple. There is no argument.
There is always an argument with something subjective.
No, the point is that pro-abortionists (anti-life) rationalize their behavior by claiming that life begins at birth, when in fact life begins at conception.
There is no such thing as "pro-life". Carrots are life, do you wish to protect them? What you mean is you are pro-human life. That is fine and you can even believe human life begins at conception. Some of us don't believe a single set of DNA is anything more than a blueprint, it is not an actual human being. To me a human can think and feel, neither of which DNA can do.

No, the point is that pro-abortionists (anti-life) rationalize their behavior by claiming that life begins at birth, when in fact life begins at conception.
There is no such thing as "pro-life". Carrots are life, do you wish to protect them? What you mean is you are pro-human life. That is fine and you can even believe human life begins at conception. Some of us don't believe a single set of DNA is anything more than a blueprint, it is not an actual human being. To me a human can think and feel, neither of which DNA can do.

The human fetus is a stage of human life. It is not necessary for it to be able to support itself for it to be human. That is an excuse that abortion supporters tell themselves.

The human fetus is a stage of human life. It is not necessary for it to be able to support itself for it to be human. That is an excuse that abortion supporters tell themselves.
Going by the definition, it is.

I know what definition you mean and it doesn't apply here for exactly the reasons I described above.

I know what definition you mean and it doesn't apply here for exactly the reasons I described above.
That is an excuse the body totalitarians tell themselves :rolleyes:

No, it is 100% fact.

The pro-life movement puts some mystical/religious spin on a egg's collection of DNA only because it is unique. That doesn't seem to rate giving that egg superior legal rights compared to those given to a fully-developed person everyone would recognize as human.

No, it is 100% fact.
100% fact is selectively applying definitions?

The pro-life movement puts some mystical/religious spin on a egg's collection of DNA only because it is unique. That doesn't seem to rate giving that egg superior legal rights compared to those given to a fully-developed person everyone would recognize as human.

I don't put any religious spin on it. I'm not particularly religious. It all scientific fact with me. It's a fact that the human embryo is a stage of human life. It's also a fact that the fetus has a set of its own DNA which debunks the nonsense that it's part of the mothers body.

No, it is 100% fact.

No, that is what YOU are doing. I am stating facts. The fetus is a stage of human life, that is a fact.

The bigger question is why abortion is such a big issue in a world that is heavily armed, has bump stocks and automatic weapons, ever-expanding nuclear arsenals, and people bomb other people, of all ages, every day, and a large group of the population vociferously does to not help children and other people in distress. The whole "pro-life" thing is motivated by something evil that has not got a damned thing to do with "preserving life." It is motivated entirely by problems and insecurities among heterosexuals. The same people who push this crap are the people who push hatred toward LGBTs. They are the same sick people who hate female people and hate any female person who acts on her sexuality in a situation in which a male person who is her father or husband is not dominating her choices and want to punish her for her independence. In short, the "pro-life" movement is a construct of the vile male-supremacy movement.

No, it is 100% fact.

No, that is what YOU are doing. I am stating facts. The fetus is a stage of human life, that is a fact.
I never did say it wasnt. Are you arguing with yourself?
it does NOT meet the definition of HUMAN. Not even a single celled organism.

The bigger question is why abortion is such a big issue in a world that is heavily armed, has bump stocks and automatic weapons, ever-expanding nuclear arsenals, and people bomb other people, of all ages, every day, and a large group of the population vociferously does to not help children and other people in distress. The whole "pro-life" thing is motivated by something evil that has not got a damned thing to do with "preserving life." It is motivated entirely by problems and insecurities among heterosexuals. The same people who push this crap are the people who push hatred toward LGBTs. They are the same sick people who hate female people and hate any female person who acts on her sexuality in a situation in which a male person who is her father or husband is not dominating her choices and want to punish her for her independence. In short, the "pro-life" movement is a construct of the vile male-supremacy movement.
Perhaps the question should be "If it's okay to kill those at the earliest stages of life, shouldn't it be just as okay to kill those at other stages of life?"

I don't know why my post should be rated as "funny." I think that this is just trying to weasel out of the issue in a cowardly manner rather than facing it.

Perhaps the question should be "If it's okay to kill those at the earliest stages of life, shouldn't it be just as okay to kill those at other stages of life?"

Silly Joe, only those lacking a fully developed brain doancha kno...:eusa_doh:

(which unfortunately might reduce the population by as much as 24%)
crocodile+crying.jpg

disclaimer - sarcasm intended

Last edited:
What's you position, and why?

No Real God Would Be Cruel Enough to Want an Unwanted Child to Be Born

If I may violate Web Netiquette and inject reality into a pseudo-religious and opportunistic ideo-illogical debate typical of this immature medium, my own cousin almost had a nervous breakdown after he got his girlfriend pregnant. That was followed by a shotgun wedding and a short miserable marriage.
What's wrong with adoption?
Fetus Fetish

Why should the public pay for it? Just because sadistic Puritans say so? Real men would use the "Fist Amendment" to shut bossy people up. The pleasure you get from calling people "babykillers" is your real motivation.

Everyone complains about our politicians and lawmakers and how corrupt they are, yet, we just accept what they pass and call it "moral code".... Help me to understand this
Off the People, Buy the People, Force the People

Your anti-democratic Constitution elevates politicians to the status of "wise stewards." By supporting that supremacist document, you have no one to blame but yourselves.

Forum List

Back