Abortion... It's Murder.

It's stange - abortion is rarely mentioned in Scandinavia. It's just accepted as a woman's decision and a woman's right.

I totally back that line of thinking.

I'm also puzzled when a right-wing male wants to tell women what they can and cannot do. Not like the extreme right wing believes in government interference of anything.....

right-wing-abortion1.jpg

they are such phonies. here they are wailing about how, black lives matter. but then they call abortions. a drama

It's stange - abortion is rarely mentioned in Scandinavia. It's just accepted as a woman's decision and a woman's right.

I'm also puzzled when a right-wing male wants to tell women what they can and cannot do. Not like the extreme right wing believes in government interference of anything.....

well, you males over there evidently don't care about your baby being aborted. less you have to worry over eh? you can knock them up but hell having to take on the Responsibility of a human being you helped in creating. what a bunch of crass people in my book

well, you males over there evidently don't care about your baby being aborted. less you have to worry over eh? you can knock them up but hell having to take on the Responsibility of a human being you helped in creating. what a bunch of crass people in my book

Actually, we have less teenage pregnancies than you do.

How do you explain that?

How do you explain that?

I don't know, less people maybe? You are almost a closed society. so you can't compare you to us

How do you explain that?

I don't know, less people maybe? You are almost a closed society. so you can't compare you to us

I am talking PER CAPITA rates, genius.

Prevalence of teenage pregnancy - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

940px-Teenage_birth_rate_per_1000_women_15%E2%80%9319%2C_2000-09.svg.png

How do you explain that?

I am talking PER CAPITA rates, genius.

Prevalence of teenage pregnancy - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

940px-Teenage_birth_rate_per_1000_women_15%E2%80%9319%2C_2000-09.svg.png

ok genius. then come over here and wave your magic on us

Stephanie -

Do you understand that most countries that do allow abortion also have lower teenage pregnancy rates?

If so, do you think those two factors may be related?

Vigilante -

Do you understand that most countries that do allow abortion also have lower teenage pregnancy rates?

Stephanie -

I call BS. but you being a liberal will defend killing your offspring (abortions) with no qualms then I don't want to hear how you all care more. FOR PEOPLE . gotta go bye

Stephanie -

I call BS. but you being a liberal will defend killing your offspring (abortions) with no qualms then I don't want to hear how you all care more. FOR PEOPLE . gotta go bye

The graph has been posted.

If you are interested in saving lives, then you'll look at it.

Alternatively you can run away and put your head in the sand.

Vigilante -

Well, how long do you think that will last with your, what is it now, over 75,000 muslims that will breed, and RAPE your white women as SPORT? I see that Sweden, isn't that close to Finland, now has the second highest RAPES in the world, and the vast majority are from muslim's. Correct me if I'm wrong! I guess your ABORTION RATE will double or triple as more of the uncivilized invades your country.... they might even rename in FINLANDISTAN!

Vigilante -

Yes, you are wrong. Sweden would not make any list of the world's Top 20 countries for rape, let alone the 2nd highest. What do you think the rate of rape in countries like India, DR Congo, Russia, Turkey, Nigeria or even Greece or Bulgaria might be? Do you think all of those rapes are reported and recorded by police?

No, of course not.

Vigilante -

Yes, you are wrong. Sweden would not make any list of the world's Top 20 countries for rape, let alone the 2nd highest. What do you think the rate of rape in countries like India, DR Congo, Russia, Turkey, Nigeria or even Greece or Bulgaria might be? Do you think all of those rapes are reported and recorded by police?

No, of course not.

Honestly, if you want to play here, you had best have your shit straight or you'll look like a bigger fool than you are!

Sweden now has the second highest number of rapes in the world, after South Africa, which at 53.2 per 100,000 is six times higher than the United States. Statistics now suggest that 1 out of every 4 Swedish women will be raped.
In 2003, Sweden’s rape statistics were higher than average at 9.24, but in 2005 they shot up to 36.8 and by 2008 were up to 53.2. Now they are almost certainly even higher as Muslim immigrants continue forming a larger percentage of the population.

1 in 4 Swedish Women Will Be Raped as Sexual Assaults Increase 500 FrontPage Magazine

Forum List

Back