An interview with Saint Brad

theword

VIP Member
Jun 12, 2013
It's been awhile since I've posted in this forum. Here's an interview I had in Debate.org.

Brad, you need deliverance.

Brad had some sort of psychotic break five or six years ago. Ever since then he has been pushing a shopping cart around in the name of the Lord trying to convince homeless people about his divine status by handing out sandwiches if they listen to him rant about the coming magma that will end the world.

The good news is that only Brad and those that eat his sandwiches will be recreated in a new world where rational people aren't around anymore to torment him with daily reminders about reality....just as soon as the world ends and everyone dies.

He needs deliverance?

If he started believing the garbage you try to pass off as the gospel truth he would only degenerate further from any semblance of sanity.

Both of you need a team of psychiatrists, therapy and drugs and even with the best treatment the chances are that both of you will obstinately refuse to even consider you are bat shit crazy, refuse to question or clean out the garbage that fills your mind, refuse to accept help from anyone and consequently will never know what it is to be a rational living being..

Last edited:
The Bible is not garbage, Hobelim. Brad isn't the only person here needing deliverance. There is nothing wrong with asking the LORD to deliver you, seeking help from a Ministry / Pastor who preaches the Gospel of Jesus Christ and can pray deliverance is something you should be grateful for. People get involved with things they should not get involved with and open doors that lead to these type situations. Again - deliverance is the answer. Jesus came to set the captives free and He is the only one who can. Buddha cannot deliver you, Mohammad cannot deliver you, Mary cannot deliver you, only in the Name of Jesus Christ can a person be set free and delivered from demonic possession / oppression.

wasn't Brads final moment suppose to happen this February -

how about an update Brad ?

God already planned the deliverance of ALL His people. Are you too impatient to wait for His plan to unfold?

Psalm 22:
25: From thee comes my praise in the great congregation; my vows I will pay before those who fear him. 26: The afflicted shall eat and be satisfied; those who seek him shall praise the LORD! May your hearts live for ever! 27: All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to the LORD; and all the families of the nations shall worship before him. 28: For dominion belongs to the LORD, and he rules over the nations. 29: Yea, to him shall all the proud of the earth bow down; before him shall bow all who go down to the dust, and he who cannot keep himself alive. 30: Posterity shall serve him; men shall tell of the Lord to the coming generation, 31: and proclaim his deliverance to a people yet unborn, that he has wrought it.

Brad had some sort of psychotic break five or six years ago. Ever since then he has been pushing a shopping cart around in the name of the Lord trying to convince homeless people about his divine status by handing out sandwiches if they listen to him rant about the coming magma that will end the world.

The good news is that only Brad and those that eat his sandwiches will be recreated in a new world where rational people aren't around anymore to torment him with daily reminders about reality....just as soon as the world ends and everyone dies.

He needs deliverance?

If he started believing the garbage you try to pass off as the gospel truth he would only degenerate further from any semblance of sanity.

Both of you need a team of psychiatrists, therapy and drugs and even with the best treatment the chances are that both of you will obstinately refuse to even consider you are bat shit crazy, refuse to question or clean out the garbage that fills your mind, refuse to accept help from anyone and consequently will never know what it is to be a rational living being..

Psalm 41
5: My enemies say of me in malice: "When will he die, and his name perish?"
6: And when one comes to see me, he utters empty words, while his heart gathers mischief; when he goes out, he tells it abroad.
7: All who hate me whisper together about me; they imagine the worst for me.

The Bible is not garbage, Hobelim. Brad isn't the only person here needing deliverance. There is nothing wrong with asking the LORD to deliver you, seeking help from a Ministry / Pastor who preaches the Gospel of Jesus Christ and can pray deliverance is something you should be grateful for. People get involved with things they should not get involved with and open doors that lead to these type situations. Again - deliverance is the answer. Jesus came to set the captives free and He is the only one who can. Buddha cannot deliver you, Mohammad cannot deliver you, Mary cannot deliver you, only in the Name of Jesus Christ can a person be set free and delivered from demonic possession / oppression.

I see, you misunderstood. I did not say that the bible is garbage I said the crap that you try to pass off as the gospel truth is garbage and would only further the disintegration of Brads mind. Brad is not demon possessed. He is suffering from a thought disorder manifested by his periodic psychotic breaks and quite unique pseudo religious blather. His insanity is his own creation designed to escape from whatever painful reality set it off and crippled his mind.

You on the other hand fit perfectly the definition of a person who has been possessed by the many demons that filled your mind with the garbage you parrot about the end of America, the antichrist, and the need for salvation by worshiping a false god you call a trinity that is a counterfeit Jesus conjured by Rome that does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence.

You are one who needs to be delivered. You are the one who needs to be freed from demonic possession and the poison of the serpents that have placed you under the delusion that perjuring yourself in the name of God religiously is going to save you from whatever lies thse devils used to terrify you into becoming a spineless worm to avoid to the point where you don't have the faith to resist or refute the lie that three coequal beings, one of them human, is not the same as one unequaled God who has no physical shape or material form..

Brad just needs someone who cares and lots of therapy and drugs.

You need an exorcist, lots of therapy and drugs...

Last edited:

I see, you misunderstood. I did not say that the bible is garbage I said the crap that you try to pass off as the gospel truth is garbage and would only further the disintegration of Brads mind. Brad is not demon possessed. He is suffering from a thought disorder manifested by his periodic psychotic breaks and quite unique pseudo religious blather. His insanity is his own creation designed to escape from whatever painful reality set it off and crippled his mind.

You on the other hand fit perfectly the definition of a person who has been possessed by the many demons that filled your mind with the garbage you parrot about the end of America, the antichrist, and the need for salvation by worshiping a false god you call a trinity that is a counterfeit Jesus conjured by Rome that does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence.

You are one who needs to be delivered. You are the one who needs to be freed from demonic possession and the poison of the serpents that have placed you under the delusion that perjuring yourself in the name of God religiously is going to save you from whatever lies thse devils used to terrify you into becoming a spineless worm to avoid to the point where you don't have the faith to resist or refute the lie that three coequal beings, one of them human, is not the same as one unequaled God who has no physical shape or material form..

Brad just needs someone who cares and lots of therapy and drugs.

You need an exorcist, lots of therapy and drugs...

You would have said the same thing about Jesus and all the other saints who were killed for their testimonies of the invisible Word of God.

You would have said the same thing about Jesus and all the other saints who were killed for their testimonies of the invisible Word of God.

The invisible word of God must be understood to be seen. If I was around when Jesus first appeared I would have understood and accepted and conformed my life to his revelation about the figurative language and hidden subjects in the law that one must act on to receive the eternal life promised for compliance. I understand what Jesus taught and it still makes perfect sense and so this is the work I do now while I am here.

You speak gibberish that has nothing whatever to do with what Jesus taught or what the saints were killed for having believed. Are you trying to convince someone that you don't have persistent and debilitating mental health issues.?

You say that this world isn't real. You claim that this world is about to be destroyed by magma, even though it isn't real. And your message of salvation to others is that you are the invisible word of God, the Christ and last saint who will ever live in this world.

Well goodie for you. May I bring you some tea your majesty?

You claim that only you and whatever connection that you imagine to have with the saints who died maintaining their allegiance to what Jesus taught will be recreated in some future world that isn't any more real than your claim of being a saint.

Your mind is in disarray, that is why you are habitually homeless. You suffer because you have failed to seek professional help and purge irrational beliefs from your mind and so it consistently malfunctions in thought and perception and you cannot reason rationally enough to lived a fulfilled life as a responsible and productive human being.

The end of the world isn't going to solve your problems.

The invisible word of God must be understood to be seen. If I was around when Jesus first appeared I would have understood and accepted and conformed my life to his revelation about the figurative language and hidden subjects in the law that one must act on to receive the eternal life promised for compliance. I understand what Jesus taught and it still makes perfect sense and so this is the work I do now while I am here.

You speak gibberish that has nothing whatever to do with what Jesus taught or what the saints were killed for having believed. Are you trying to convince someone that you don't have persistent and debilitating mental health issues.?

You say that this world isn't real. You claim that this world is about to be destroyed by magma, even though it isn't real. And your message of salvation to others is that you are the invisible word of God, the Christ and last saint who will ever live in this world.

You claim that only you and whatever connection that you imagine to have with the saints who died maintaining their allegiance to what Jesus taught will be recreated in some future world that isn't any more real than your claim of being a saint.

Your mind is in disarray, that is why you are habitually homeless. You suffer because you have failed to seek professional help and purge irrational beliefs from your mind and so it consistently malfunctions in thought and perception and you cannot reason rationally enough to lived a fulfilled life as a responsible and productive human being.

Jesus was the first saint and I'm the last one with many of them in-between who testified to the same exact knowledge of God, which is our true created existence in Him.

Jesus was the first saint and I'm the last one with many of them in-between who testified to the same exact knowledge of God, which is our true created existence in Him.

If you were a saint you would be dedicated to purifying your mind and becoming refined. You most certainly would not be claiming to be Christ. You have not testified to or revealed any knowledge of God. You only make the claim.

What you seem to be most concerned with is pretense.

Sad thing is that you are not fooling anyone.

If you were a saint you would be dedicated to purifying your mind and becoming refined. You most certainly would not be claiming to be Christ. You have not testified to or revealed any knowledge of God. You only make the claim.

What you seem to be most concerned with is pretense.

Sad thing is that you are not fooling anyone.

God fooled all His people with the visible flesh and the world ( the tree of the knowledge of good and evil ) He formed for them to live in. He kept them all hidden from the tree of life ( the invisible created existence where all the visible make-believe illusions came from ).

God fooled all His people with the visible flesh and the world ( the tree of the knowledge of good and evil ) He formed for them to live in. He kept them all hidden from the tree of life ( the invisible created existence where all the visible make-believe illusions came from ).

I know a couple of doctors who work in secret at the institute with people like you who were not fooled by God to believe in the visible created existence and understand that the visible created existence is where all make-believe illusions come from.

I'm sure they could use your help if you would just share with them some of your deep knowledge that you learned about what is real from the same God you believe fooled everyone. I'd be more than happy to set up an appointment for you. Its the least I could do to help the very last saint.. They might want you to stay there for a few weeks so they can learn from your wisdom if you would be so generous,... so bring a toothbrush.

Last edited:

I know a couple of doctors who work in secret at the institute with people like you who were not fooled by God to believe in the visible created existence and understand that the visible created existence is where all make-believe illusions come from.

I'm sure they could use your help if you would just explain to them about your deep knowledge about what is real. I'd be more than happy to set up an appointment for you. Its the least I could do to help the very last saint.. They might want you to stay there for a few weeks so they can learn from your wisdom if you would be so generous,... so bring a toothbrush.

There are many cosmologists, physicists and others who know that what we observe are only illusions. They talk about "consciousness" where all the illusions come from but they do not know that it is the mind of our Creator. Only our Creator can teach us through the testimonies of us saints about how He created us, first as invisible vibrations, then formed into illusions called flesh and other visible objects that give us a make-believe world to live in.

The physicists and religious people of this world who don't believe in the mind of God will remain deceived by what they observe until their body dies. In the next age called the New Heaven and Earth, everyone who was created will wake up in their new bodies in Paradise and never be deceived again.

There are many cosmologists, physicists and others who know that what we observe are only illusions. They talk about "consciousness" where all the illusions come from but they do not know that it is the mind of our Creator. Only our Creator can teach us through the testimonies of us saints about how He created us, first as invisible vibrations, then formed into illusions called flesh and other visible objects that give us a make-believe world to live in.

The physicists and religious people of this world who don't believe in the mind of God will remain deceived by what they observe until their body dies. In the next age called the New Heaven and Earth, everyone who was created will wake up in their new bodies in Paradise and never be deceived again.

No, these are not ordinary doctors, that's just their cover. You may be the last saint but there are many others waiting in secret to assist you in your mission to reveal the truth as you learned it directly from God and are eager to be enlightened so they too can teach people about their origins as invisible vibrations formed into illusions called flesh with visible objects that have given us a make believe world to live in so they too can be worthy of pushing around a make believe shopping cart, handing out make believe sandwiches to feed illusions called flesh.

Either that or you could start your own church with like minded people who hate life and look forward to death.

you could make millions of make believe money from thousands of make believe followers. Just think of how many make believe sandwiches that could buy!

However, there is a remote possibility that if you stopped trying to convince other people about your divinity and spent that time with a therapist trying to get at the root of whatever pain or trauma has caused your complete break with reality, one day you might actually be restored to sanity and become know as Brad, formerly known as saint Brad, the goofball who was resurrected from the dead.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back