Abortion is murder

angrypatirot, alexjones, usbacklash. :lol: Grow up, alt right.

Abortion is a medical term. Murder is a legal term. Abortion may be immoral or not. The act itself is not murder.
I want the right to determine life or death. Jake you would be in big trouble, if I had that right.
No, you are a snowflake. I am in no danger of you regardless of the law. You would be a failure on PurgeNight.

You mistake abortion and its relationship between mother and child as being similar to human beings murdering one another.

Last edited:
To me abortion is not murder because you're alive the moment your mother "popped you out"
So if you're inside your mom's body there's no murder
That doesn't mean a woman could abort anywhere and anytime.
Strict regulations are needed in every country :)
So you're not alive when in the womb? You must be dead then. Why have strict regulations if you are dead?

You need to think about this and not regurgitate the lies promoted by the abortionists and leftists.

Abortion is a medical term. Murder is a legal term. Abortion may be immoral or not. The act itself is not murder.
I want the right to determine life or death. Jake you would be in big trouble, if I had that right.
No, you are a snowflake. I am in no danger of you regardless of the law. You would be a failure on PurgeNight.

You mistake abortion and its relationship between mother and child as being similar to human beings murdering one another.
Only a fool like you Jake would think terminating a pregnancy is not killing. You believe the silly legal semantics of the abortionists, to soothe your guilty conscience.

Why have you chosen to be a puppet for the left elite?

Only a fool like you Jake would think terminating a pregnancy is not killing. You believe the silly legal semantics of the abortionists, to soothe your guilty conscience. Why have you chosen to be a puppet for the left elite?
Only you are saying that it is homicide. It is not. Homicide is a legal term. What happened to the threat, snowflake?

Only a fool like you Jake would think terminating a pregnancy is not killing. You believe the silly legal semantics of the abortionists, to soothe your guilty conscience. Why have you chosen to be a puppet for the left elite?
Only you are saying that it is homicide. It is not. Homicide is a legal term. What happened to the threat, snowflake?
If the Supreme Court proclaimed the sun raises in the west, you would believe it...cause that is the LAW!

If the Supreme Court proclaimed the sun raises in the west, you would believe it...cause that is the LAW!
Only in your
spinner.gif
mind. It would be the law, but unlike you, I would know it was bad law.

Two thirds of the world have no opinion or allow abortion from their religion. Most countries around the world, including christian, catholic majority countries, permit abortion.

Sorry but most don't live by your particular morality. Bible does not dictate your morality.

So now morality is determined by argumentum ad populum?

You want to live by you personal idea, that is fine for you, don't expect everyone to do the same.

I never did expect others to live by my code of morality. We live in a very immoral and inhuman society.

a potential life is not a living breathing life. I could consider myself a potential candidate for president but that won't even get me secret service protection.

Clearly you were not paying attention.

The fetus is a stage in the natural life cycle. Aborting the fetus is an unnatural act that goes against the cycle of life. The issues that arise when human beings try to play God should be self evident.

By the way, I noticed you shifted the goalposts. You went from arguing that a fetus is not a person, to arguing that a fetus is not a life. The fetus is a life.

Last edited:
Two videos that I believe are important for people to watch regarding abortion are as follows:

It recently dawned on me exactly how the scriptures deal with the subject of abortion. It doesn't.
For six thousand years since Adam the Lord has been silent on the matter.
It is my belief that the Church should walk in the way that our Shepherd does lead us and be silent. The Church opens it's mouth wide and loudly proclaims "thus saith the Lord" on a matter that the Lord has deliberately remained silent upon. Our offense is great and we should cease and desist.
As the Lord has not spoken His Word, we should make no judgment. Take your concerns to God. He bears this burden for us.

Clever scriptual justification that amounts to nothing more than a red herring. Nowhere in scripture does the Lord address the subject of abortion.

Deuteronomy 5:17
17 Thou shalt not kill.
Exodus 20:13
13 Thou shalt not kill.

If the fetus is alive, which we all know that it is, then the Lord God hath spoken and has not remained silent.
You’re entitled to your personal, subjective religious beliefs – but you’re not entitled to foist upon others those personal, subjective beliefs through force of law.

show us in the OT where it says "no abortion"

I remember there was a financial penalty if someone caused another man's woman or slave to abort

No such commandment as RidgeRunner suggests exists in the OT

snakey jake, is making up the rules after the challenge has started... The post said no where in scripture, and I have provided detailed analysis that it does... Sorry for your luck snakey...
Here is my entire quote that Ridgerunner cut in a rules violation.

show us in the OT where it says "no abortion"

I remember there was a financial penalty if someone caused another man's woman or slave to abort

Ridge, baby, you been made to look the fool that you are: own it. :lol:

Ridge needs a safe space.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back