Abortion is murder

Clever scriptual justification that amounts to nothing more than a red herring. Nowhere in scripture does the Lord address the subject of abortion.

Hey asshat, please show me where it specifies OT in the post I responded to... I know you get confused real easy, so maybe you could try just a little harder or choose an adult to help you...

Clever scriptual justification that amounts to nothing more than a red herring. Nowhere in scripture does the Lord address the subject of abortion.

Hey asshat, please show me where it specifies OT in the post I responded to... I know you get confused real easy, so maybe you could try just a little harder or choose an adult to help you...
The OT does not address abortion.

Fact.

Against abortion because some deem it as murder but also against social welfare because you do not want to feed someone unwanted child and also against sex education because you rather have people staying ignorant about the risk of sex...

So let do away with abortion and watch all these unwanted children suckle off the Social Welfare system and become future Democratic voters that will support the idea of abortion...

It is the woman body and the Divine right to judge and not my problem!

And like normal for someone of your intellectual level you came to the party late. I responded to foggedinn and his comment re: scripture... Here comes jake with his pecker in his hand talking about the OT. You are beginning to look really foolish... Save yourself and go find a OP that is closer to something you are aware of...

And like normal for someone of your intellectual level you came to the party late. I responded to foggedinn and his comment re: scripture...Here comes jake with his pecker in his hand talking about the OT. You are beginning to look really foolish...Save yourself and go find a OP that is closer to something you are aware of...
Your scripture does not apply to abortion. You attack me personally because you have nothing else. Your argument is refuted, and that is the truth of it. Run along, Ridge: you are looking stupidly at me as well as just stupid. See, that's how you get an attack in and still be on OP.

Go find your safe space jake as it appears you are wanting to give up... I will leave you alone as long as you are in your safe space...

upload_2016-10-15_10-5-41.png

poor little ridge. son, you have every right to believe as you want. but when you trot it into a public space, then you are held to public space rules. ever it has been so, ever it will be so. your OT evidence is pnkd.

jake I assure you my neurological movements are more than adequate for someone of my age... You are another story. I suggest you read some scripture and try to justify the elimination of a human fetus. I all ready pointed out where taking a life is not necessarily something that is celebrated...

The ultra sound and medical imaging technologies we have today prove that the fetus is alive.
The definition of the word kill from Dictionary.com:

kill
verb (used with object)
to deprive of life in any manner; cause the death of; slay.
Synonyms: slaughter, massacre, butcher; hang, electrocute, behead, guillotine, strangle, garrote; assassinate.

The Lord hath spoken:

Exodus 20:13
Thou shalt not kill.

You can play all the word games you want but abortion is the taking away of life from the fetus. Medical imaging and ultra sound have shown that the heart beats and that the fetus responds on its own in violent desperation to the threat of abortion when it is attacked in the womb.

I have defined abortion (medical procedure) and murder (legal term).

The OT nowhere condemns abortion.

I have defined abortion (medical procedure) and murder (legal term).

The OT nowhere condemns abortion.
The Bible never uses anything less than human terms to describe the unborn.

To further confirm the fact that God views the unborn child as a person, please consider Exodus 21:22-23:

"If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life,"

If the woman has a premature birth and the child lives ("no mischief follows"), then there's no death penalty. However, if the child dies (or the woman dies) God says the death penalty applies: "thou shalt give life for life." Why would God require the death penalty if He didn't consider the unborn child to be a human being?

God says that life begins at conception, and the unborn child is a human being.

"The Bible never uses anything less than human terms to describe the unborn" is merely an opinion not a textual fact. The book only mentions in context of a servant or slave losing her child because of others' action. A monetary remedy is the solution, making the situation a mediated property dispute.

of course abortion is murder, that's the whole point, to kill the baby. why else would they do it?
A woman wrote a book about her abortion. She lived in a poor neighborhood and looked around at all the single moms who made the same mistake but instead of aborting they sentenced themselves to a life of poverty. Very few of them or their kids will ever get out of poverty and the kids will go on to make the same mistake. I can take you to any poor neighborhood and show you thousands of women who made the same bad decision. They decided to have the baby and live their one life in poverty.

The author got the abortion and went on to college and she made something of herself.

The idea that just because you fucked and got impregnated that you have to keep it and the life that goes with it is insane. Fuck you guys. Cross my legs? Cross your lips.

Imagine how much better our society would be if all the poor single moms in America didn't have those kids. But your God says ruin your lives and the country by having them.

Capitalism does love flooding the market with poor people. So do churches.

of course abortion is murder, that's the whole point, to kill the baby. why else would they do it?
A woman wrote a book about her abortion. She lived in a poor neighborhood and looked around at all the single moms who made the same mistake but instead of aborting they sentenced themselves to a life of poverty. Very few of them or their kids will ever get out of poverty and the kids will go on to make the same mistake. I can take you to any poor neighborhood and show you thousands of women who made the same bad decision. They decided to have the baby and live their one life in poverty.

The author got the abortion and went on to college and she made something of herself.

The idea that just because you fucked and got impregnated that you have to keep it and the life that goes with it is insane. Fuck you guys. Cross my legs? Cross your lips.

Imagine how much better our society would be if all the poor single moms in America didn't have those kids. But your God says ruin your lives and the country by having them.

imagine how much better our society would be if all of you were dead.

So you are the ultimate abortionist.

There's nothing wrong with me, just you. You see in my society I can get an abortion and you don't have to get an abortion. We both win. I'm going to raise another me if you make me have the baby.

So you admit wishing some people dead. Maybe not the fetus, but as soon as the fetus is born liberal, gay, poor, black, Hispanic or Muslim, fuck em right?

So you are the ultimate abortionist.
Ozone only imagines little conservative white Christian gun loving straight trump supporters are being aborted.

Imagine that fetus is going to vote for malia or sasha Obama in 20 years and they'll approve of the proceedure

I was born into a very poor family and my father died when I was 3. My mother struggled but life got better. I have always loved life and am glad to have lived it even as a poor person. Money is not the key to happiness. You can be as poor as poor can be and still find happiness. You're judgment upon the poor is a gross error of pride. The poor have every right to live upon this earth as the rich.

Mormon 8:34-41
34 Behold, the Lord hath shown unto me great and marvelous things concerning that which must shortly come, at that day when these things shall come forth among you.
35 Behold, I speak unto you as if ye were present, and yet ye are not. But behold, Jesus Christ hath shown you unto me, and I know your doing.
36 And I know that ye do walk in the pride of your hearts; and there are none save a few only who do not lift themselves up in the pride of their hearts, unto the wearing of very fine apparel, unto envying, and strifes, and malice, and persecutions, and all manner of iniquities; and your churches, yea, even every one, have become polluted because of the pride of your hearts.
37 For behold, ye do love money, and your substance, and your fine apparel, and the adorning of your churches, more than ye love the poor and the needy, the sick and the afflicted.
38 O ye pollutions, ye hypocrites, ye teachers, who sell yourselves for that which will canker, why have ye polluted the holy church of God? Why are ye ashamed to take upon you the name of Christ? Why do ye not think that greater is the value of an endless happiness than that misery which never dies—because of the praise of the world?
39 Why do ye adorn yourselves with that which hath no life, and yet suffer the hungry, and the needy, and the naked, and the sick and the afflicted to pass by you, and notice them not?
40 Yea, why do ye build up your secret abominations to get gain, and cause that widows should mourn before the Lord, and also orphans to mourn before the Lord, and also the blood of their fathers and their husbands to cry unto the Lord from the ground, for vengeance upon your heads?
41 Behold, the sword of vengeance hangeth over you; and the time soon cometh that he avengeth the blood of the saints upon you, for he will not suffer their cries any longer.

Forum List

Back