Abortion doctor charged with killing 7 babies

Besides which, this happens ALL THE TIME. Planned Parenthood doesn't answer to anyone, they don't keep stats. I've taken women in for abortions where there were women (yes, plural) 8 months gone in the waiting room.

They weren't there for a check up.

Besides which, this happens ALL THE TIME. Planned Parenthood doesn't answer to anyone, they don't keep stats. I've taken women in for abortions where there were women (yes, plural) 8 months gone in the waiting room.

They weren't there for a check up.

You took women in for abortion who were 8 months pregnant huh? figures. what a fucking hypocrite.

No, you moron.

Do you need a tutor? You seem to have difficulty reading and assimilating what you read.

Where did I say they were eight months pregnant?

Oh yeah. I didn't.

Moron.

What were you doing taking women in for abortions? why didn't you help them change their minds and help them raise the baby? just like I thought you do not care about these unwanted children, you are a liar and a fraud.

I worked in residential drug treatment. The women could legally obtain abortions (and the state paid for it) and I went with them.

So where did I say they were 8 months pregnant?

I think only the gun debate brings out the same level of hostility and inability to compromise as the abortion debate does. Those who support abortion on demand hold the same line in the sand mentaility that proponents of personal gun ownership do, in which they see any attempt to regulate or restrict as a stepping stone to total banning. Therefore they fight tooth and nail any form of regulation.

What happened here is a case of a state being too chickenshit to impose regulations that in ANY other type of medical facility would not only be standard, but would be considered so rudimentary that any competent phyiscian who saw there absense would immidiately correct the deficiencies before continuing his practice.

Instead the regulators were so scared of a poltical backlash they basically just ignored the issues.

I have no real dog in the abortion debate hunt. I can see the point of those against it, but that is balanced against my view of rule of law, as well as a secular state. That being said I find roe v. wade to be crap constitutional law, due to its finding of a right to abortion out of thin air.
They didnt find the right to abort out of thin air .they used the 14th amendment

Roe v. Wade, 410 U.S. 113 (1973),[1] was a landmark although controversial decision by the United States Supreme Court on the issue of abortion. The Court decided that a right to privacy under the due process clause in the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution extends to a woman's decision to have an abortion, but that right must be balanced against the state's two legitimate interests for regulating abortions: protecting prenatal life and protecting the mother's health. Saying that these state interests become stronger over the course of a pregnancy, the Court resolved this balancing test by tying state regulation of abortion to the mother's current trimester of pregnancy.

pretty fair decision i think they are there as the 3rd branch of govt to define the interpret the constitution .
they left room for states (which is where the power was given to by the foundling fathers ) to regulate according to the trimester .

the federal govt should have NO place in deciding abortion rights

That is great. The states can "decide" when to murder (legally).
no abortion is not murder as much as your right to life looneys want to make it to be .

there is a good argument for restricting abortion in the 3 trimester and most people wil agree with that
but keep on repeating as the anti abortion lobby do abortion is murder
WILL NOT MAKE IT SO

I missed the posts about killing those that have had abortions. Personally, I think that is as wrong as having an abortion (killing a child). There are so many forms of birth control that abortion should be unnecessary. As judging people on how they would act with adoption or fostering. That is a very personal choice and usually involves more than one person's "convenience". Some of us fostered out of need by the child, and not for our own gratification. Others cannot have children and choose to adopt or foster to "give" to others. Others look at the foster system and use it for personal gain (pretty sure these are very rare). Still others are generous with their time or money with charities that support adopted children or homes for unwed mothers. To judge everyone that you do not know can be a mistake in ingnorance.

I understand that you feel this should be a choice left to the mother. I get that. I just want them to know that they are killing a child. If they listen to planned parenthood or those that support abortion, they are told what they are carrying inside them is NOT a child. That is a lie.

If the mother knows that she is "killing" her child and still decides that is best, she does that with open eyes. At some point in her future, she will not be struck with the graveness of her crime against another human (her child), and have guilt and regrets over her actions. I would like to see the mothers, informed, not deceived. The doctors that do abortions are "legally", hired killers.

I agree, at least when you post you do so without going bat shit crazy and typing pure lunacy, like Allie and frannelgrazt or whatever her name is. If a woman decides to get an abortion that is her business, and unless your willing to step in and help her raise the child nobody really has any legs to stand on, alot of times women get a abortion because they do not have the ways or means to support another mouth, taking care of a child is expensive $$$$$$$$$$$.

So..in the case of a parent killing his or her 10 y.o. special needs child, would you say unless a person is willing to raise the kid themselves, nobody should say anything about that as well? I guess if daddy decides to smack his 3 y.o.'s head against the wall, that's nobody's business unless they're willing to take on the kid themselves?

What crap logic.
your the one with crap logic .
with the example you gave the the daddy is commiting a crime against a the child ( A CITIZEN) the law is there to protect each and every citizen against that .
in the case of a mother aborting there is no CITIZEN TO PROTECT AS THE CHILD IS NOT YET BORN is still part of the mother a featus is not declared a person until it has passed thou the birth canal
when it it is then declared officially named , registered, and given a birth certificate

get it

with the example you gave the the daddy is commiting a crime against a the child ( A CITIZEN) the law is there to protect each and every citizen against that .
in the case of a mother aborting there is no CITIZEN TO PROTECT AS THE CHILD IS NOT YET BORN is still part of the mother a featus is not declared a person until it has passed thou the birth canal
when it it is then declared officially named , registered, and given a birth certificate

get it

Then why are people charged with 2 crimes when a pregnant women is killed along with the child she was carrying???

Kinda tough to rationalize that one away innit???

So C section births make not a person?? your not human until the stamp your birth certificate??

WOW????

I agree, at least when you post you do so without going bat shit crazy and typing pure lunacy, like Allie and frannelgrazt or whatever her name is. If a woman decides to get an abortion that is her business, and unless your willing to step in and help her raise the child nobody really has any legs to stand on, alot of times women get a abortion because they do not have the ways or means to support another mouth, taking care of a child is expensive $$$$$$$$$$$.

So..in the case of a parent killing his or her 10 y.o. special needs child, would you say unless a person is willing to raise the kid themselves, nobody should say anything about that as well? I guess if daddy decides to smack his 3 y.o.'s head against the wall, that's nobody's business unless they're willing to take on the kid themselves?

What crap logic.

get it
You are a dumbass who is ignorantly using the words "citizen" and "person" interchangably.

What crap logic.

get it
You are a dumbass who is ignorantly using the words "citizen" and "person" interchangably.
not so much of a dumbass as you read it again fact a birth creates a person and its possible that person could not be considered a citizen ....

Forum List

Back