Abortion doctor charged with killing 7 babies

your the one with crap logic .
with the example you gave the the daddy is commiting a crime against a the child ( A CITIZEN) the law is there to protect each and every citizen against that .
in the case of a mother aborting there is no CITIZEN TO PROTECT AS THE CHILD IS NOT YET BORN is still part of the mother a featus is not declared a person until it has passed thou the birth canal
when it it is then declared officially named , registered, and given a birth certificate

get it

Then why are people charged with 2 crimes when a pregnant women is killed along with the child she was carrying???

Kinda tough to rationalize that one away innit???

So C section births make not a person?? your not human until the stamp your birth certificate??

WOW????
of course a C section makes a person didnt think id have to explain that there is a alternative method of childbirth other then the natural birth canal

only somebody who didnt have a answer to my post would think to make a argument over my post in which i didnt mention alternative means of childbirth ,anyone with any intellegence would assume i meant that also
the issuing of a birth certificate is part of the process i newly born baby goes thou when being registered, documented and * officially *being classed as a living person .
cold maybe but i didnt make the rules

they dont issue birth certificates to featuses do they ???

I agree, at least when you post you do so without going bat shit crazy and typing pure lunacy, like Allie and frannelgrazt or whatever her name is. If a woman decides to get an abortion that is her business, and unless your willing to step in and help her raise the child nobody really has any legs to stand on, alot of times women get a abortion because they do not have the ways or means to support another mouth, taking care of a child is expensive $$$$$$$$$$$.

So..in the case of a parent killing his or her 10 y.o. special needs child, would you say unless a person is willing to raise the kid themselves, nobody should say anything about that as well? I guess if daddy decides to smack his 3 y.o.'s head against the wall, that's nobody's business unless they're willing to take on the kid themselves?

What crap logic.
with the example you gave the the daddy is commiting a crime against a the child ( A CITIZEN) the law is there to protect each and every citizen against that .
in the case of a mother aborting there is no CITIZEN TO PROTECT AS THE CHILD IS NOT YET BORN is still part of the mother a featus is not declared a person until it has passed thou the birth canal
when it it is then declared officially named , registered, and given a birth certificate

get it

How strange then that men who murder women who are pregnant are charged with two homicides.

"A Rincon man who killed his girlfriend and their unborn daughter with a single shotgun blast to the woman's face in 2004 was found guilty Wednesday of two counts of second-degree murder."
Ricon man convicted of murder of woman, unborn child

"– A 34-year-old California man, Aaron Ashley was convicted of two counts of murder in the killings of his pregnant girlfriend and her unborn child. Ashley, who could be the first to be prosecuted since the conviction of Scott Peterson for the deaths of Laci and Conner, wanted his partner to have an abortion."
California Man Convicted of Double Murder, Killing Pregnant Girlfriend Unborn Child | LifeNews.com

"The high-profile murder trial of California fertilizer salesman Scott Peterson has resulted in Peterson being found guilty today of the first-degree murder of his pregnant wife Laci and the second-degree murder of their unborn child Connor."
Scott Peterson found guilty of murder of both wife and unborn child

So..in the case of a parent killing his or her 10 y.o. special needs child, would you say unless a person is willing to raise the kid themselves, nobody should say anything about that as well? I guess if daddy decides to smack his 3 y.o.'s head against the wall, that's nobody's business unless they're willing to take on the kid themselves?

What crap logic.

get it

How strange then that men who murder women who are pregnant are charged with two homicides.

"A Rincon man who killed his girlfriend and their unborn daughter with a single shotgun blast to the woman's face in 2004 was found guilty Wednesday of two counts of second-degree murder."
Ricon man convicted of murder of woman, unborn child

"– A 34-year-old California man, Aaron Ashley was convicted of two counts of murder in the killings of his pregnant girlfriend and her unborn child. Ashley, who could be the first to be prosecuted since the conviction of Scott Peterson for the deaths of Laci and Conner, wanted his partner to have an abortion."
California Man Convicted of Double Murder, Killing Pregnant Girlfriend Unborn Child | LifeNews.com

"The high-profile murder trial of California fertilizer salesman Scott Peterson has resulted in Peterson being found guilty today of the first-degree murder of his pregnant wife Laci and the second-degree murder of their unborn child Connor."
Scott Peterson found guilty of murder of both wife and unborn child

point is abortion is the mothers* choice *and in the state this happened abortion is perfectly legal

in these cases the fetus was terminated by another party thats why is is classed as a crime .
it wasnt a abortion it was violent crime that resulted in the death of a fetus FETUS THAT THE MOTHER WANTED TO CARRY TO BIRTH not abort

differant situation

Last edited:
I agree, at least when you post you do so without going bat shit crazy and typing pure lunacy, like Allie and frannelgrazt or whatever her name is. If a woman decides to get an abortion that is her business, and unless your willing to step in and help her raise the child nobody really has any legs to stand on, alot of times women get a abortion because they do not have the ways or means to support another mouth, taking care of a child is expensive $$$$$$$$$$$.

What crap logic.

get it

Yes, I do "get it". Our government has declared itself to be all powerful in determining when "humanity" begins. It has "proclaimed" that "legally" human life begins ONLY when the child has been born, prefeably after spending 9 months in the womb.
Our medical culture will do pre-natal surgery on a person to assist their health. Our medical culture will try to prevent "miscarriages" (spontaneous abortion). Our medical culture will take a pre-mature child (what you would call a blob of tissue), and put it on life support until the child develops enough to survive without the support.
The parent (s) will seems to be the determining factor: in one instance a child is a "useless blob", in the other the child is "a human". If we allow another person's wishes to determine the value of life, then all life is de-valued.
It is legal for a woman to get an abortion. That does not make it right. Do you "get it"?

After cutting babies up with scirrors - makes jokes like "this one could have walked to the bus stop"

What crap logic.

get it

Y
Our medical culture will do pre-natal surgery on a person to assist their health. Our medical culture will try to prevent "miscarriages" (spontaneous abortion). Our medical culture will take a pre-mature child (what you would call a blob of tissue), and put it on life support until the child develops enough to survive without the support.
The parent (s) will seems to be the determining factor: in one instance a child is a "useless blob", in the other the child is "a human". If we allow another person's wishes to determine the value of life, then all life is de-valued.
It is legal for a woman to get an abortion. That does not make it right. Do you "get it"?

YOU SAID Our government has declared itself to be all powerful in determining when "humanity" begins. It has "proclaimed" that "legally" human life begins ONLY when the child has been born, prefeably after spending 9 months in the womb.

YOU ARE RIGHT the govt should NOT BE determining when life begins they should keep out of the decision as to whether to abort of not

so who should ?
(1)YOU and your restictive religious doctrin
(2) or the MOTHER in conjuction with her doctor
answer is (2 )

why do you think YOU have a right to determin what somebody else does with there body .....?

Last edited:

What crap logic.

get it

Yes, I do "get it". Our government has declared itself to be all powerful in determining when "humanity" begins. It has "proclaimed" that "legally" human life begins ONLY when the child has been born, prefeably after spending 9 months in the womb.
We are a secular country laws are not decided on what is written is some ancient book
you can believe abortion is wrong thats your opinion and you are entitled to it
but dont put your OPINION on everybody else .
FACTS ON LIFE AT THE TIME OF JESUS and passages from the bible on abortion

the Bible
Abortion, infanticide and child abandonment were permitted under Roman law at the time of Jesus1. Surprisingly, ABORTION IS NEVER MENTIONED IN THE BIBLE , despite the fact that it has been practiced throughout recorded human history. However, a number of Bible passages may be relevant. These verses and others are often cited as evidence that a fetus is truly a living human being, and deserving the same protection:

At that time Mary got ready and hurried to a town in the hill country of Judea, where she entered Zechariah's home and greeted Elizabeth. When Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit. In a loud voice she exclaimed: "Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the child you will bear! But why am I so favored, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? As soon as the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy. (NIV, Luke 1:39-44)

Now the word of the LORD came to me saying, "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I have appointed you a prophet to the nations." (NAS, Jeremiah 1:4-5)

I will say to God: ... "Your hands shaped me and made me. Will you now turn and destroy me? Remember that you molded me like clay. Will you now turn me to dust again? (NIV, Job 10:2, 8-9)

Several other verses are cited as evidence that a fetus is not a living being. Life is equated with breath throughout the Bible, and this passage seems to suggest that a person is not living until he or she takes a first breath after birth:

The LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being. (NIV, Genesis 2:7)

..........THIS PASSAGE FROM EXODOS SEEMS TO SUGGEST THAT CAUSING THE DEATH OF A FETUS IS NOT AS SERIOUS A CRIME AS CAUSING DEATH TO A PERSON

"And if men struggle with each other and strike a woman with child so that she has a miscarriage, yet there is no further injury, he shall surely be fined as the woman's husband may demand of him; and he shall pay as the judges decide. "But if there is any further injury, then you shall appoint as a penalty life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, (NAS, Exodus 21:22-24)
tp://www.twopaths.com/faq_abortion.htm

http://www.twopaths.com/faq_abortion.htm

READ AND LEARN

Last edited:

get it

We are a secular country laws are not decided on what is written is some ancient book
you can believe abortion is wrong thats your opinion and you are entitled to it
but dont put your OPINION on everybody else .
FACTS ON LIFE AT THE TIME OF JESUS and passages from the bible on abortion

the Bible
Abortion, infanticide and child abandonment were permitted under Roman law at the time of Jesus1. Surprisingly, ABORTION IS NEVER MENTIONED IN THE BIBLE , despite the fact that it has been practiced throughout recorded human history. However, a number of Bible passages may be relevant. These verses and others are often cited as evidence that a fetus is truly a living human being, and deserving the same protection:

At that time Mary got ready and hurried to a town in the hill country of Judea, where she entered Zechariah's home and greeted Elizabeth. When Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit. In a loud voice she exclaimed: "Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the child you will bear! But why am I so favored, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? As soon as the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy. (NIV, Luke 1:39-44)

Now the word of the LORD came to me saying, "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I have appointed you a prophet to the nations." (NAS, Jeremiah 1:4-5)

I will say to God: ... "Your hands shaped me and made me. Will you now turn and destroy me? Remember that you molded me like clay. Will you now turn me to dust again? (NIV, Job 10:2, 8-9)

Several other verses are cited as evidence that a fetus is not a living being. Life is equated with breath throughout the Bible, and this passage seems to suggest that a person is not living until he or she takes a first breath after birth:

The LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being. (NIV, Genesis 2:7)

..........THIS PASSAGE FROM EXODOS SEEMS TO SUGGEST THAT CAUSING THE DEATH OF A FETUS IS NOT AS SERIOUS A CRIME AS CAUSING DEATH TO A PERSON

"And if men struggle with each other and strike a woman with child so that she has a miscarriage, yet there is no further injury, he shall surely be fined as the woman's husband may demand of him; and he shall pay as the judges decide. "But if there is any further injury, then you shall appoint as a penalty life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, (NAS, Exodus 21:22-24)
tp://www.twopaths.com/faq_abortion.htm

What does the Bible say about abortion?

READ AND LEARN

Abortion is a bad choice. If you "choose" to have sex without protection, you have to have an idea that you can get pregnant. If you are pregnant, you are pregnant with a child, not a puppy, not a kitten, not a blob, but a child. It is wrong to kill a child based on the convenience of the mother.

This thread is about an abortion doctor that was a monster for years before he was caught. He murdered children after they were born and the same people that encouraged him to murder children before they were born are 'suddenly' appalled. Abortion is murder. It is legal. I have not suggested making it illegal. I would like the women that are planning on killing their children to know, KNOW that they are murdering their own children.

The people that are telling women that what inside them is not really a child are worse monsters, than the doctor that does the actual murdering. They are leaving the mother with a guilt that will accumulate and mentally hurt her, years after the event. It is deceitful at best, at worst, they are accomplices to murder.

If murder is wrong, it is wrong for everyone. It should not be dependent on the age of the person, especially if you claim to value life.

Forum List

Back