Abortion doctor charged with killing 7 babies

So how are you "justifying" this? We were told having abortion "legal" would stop this type of thing from happening. Was all that a lie?
How does that statement make this any better?
Legal abortion just makes it legal to hire "killers".

Except it's NOT legal, which is why these people are being charged with murder.

Yes, that is the point.... if the "doctor" had killed these children minutes earlier (before they were free of the mother), most of you would be screaming that it was "her right" to have these same children killed. Because you are aware the children cried, now, suddenly, it bothers you. How different are you from the ones that kill the children?

Nice. :eusa_liar:

I've already stated my position very clearly to you earlier in this thread...No one else's fault but your own that you can't comprehend what's already been posted. Your name does not suit you at all... :cuckoo:

The anti abortion crowd are a bunch of bat shit crazy tin foil hat wearing liars.

List the lies.......

Sure, I'm speaking of the personal conversations I have had with a couple of these lunatics on this board, a couple of them have said they have no problem killing a woman who got an abortion because abortion is evil and they killed a child. They all claim to absolutelty love children but whenever I ask them if any of them has adopted an orphan or a foster child they get all wound up and start spouting out ridiculous useless rhetoric. The anti abortion crowd don't care about these children, if someone put a baby on their doorstep they would flip the fuck out and take it to the nearest hospital and call it a day.

We all know how sane you are, you nutcase:

My love note from the sanest person on the board:

"You don't give a fuck about those babies you XXXX."

The anti abortion crowd are a bunch of bat shit crazy tin foil hat wearing liars.

List the lies.......

Sure, I'm speaking of the personal conversations I have had with a couple of these lunatics on this board, a couple of them have said they have no problem killing a woman who got an abortion because abortion is evil and they killed a child. They all claim to absolutelty love children but whenever I ask them if any of them has adopted an orphan or a foster child they get all wound up and start spouting out ridiculous useless rhetoric. The anti abortion crowd don't care about these children, if someone put a baby on their doorstep they would flip the fuck out and take it to the nearest hospital and call it a day.

Yeah? Who?

What a lying turd.

We all know how sane you are, you nutcase:

My love note from the sanest person on the board:

"You don't give a fuck about those babies you bat shit crazy lying piece of shit ****."

I stand by what I said bitch, you don't give a damn about those babies. You haven't lifted a finger to help any unwanted kids, stop lying to yourself you fucking looney tunes bat shit crazy tin foil hat wearing XXXX.

List the lies.......

Yeah? Who?

What a lying turd.

I am talking about you XXXX, you talk all this shit but if a woman who was going to get an abortion said if you adopted the baby she would deliver the baby and give it to you, you would get as quiet a church mouse and run away, fucking hypocrite. You don't care about those kids you lying bitch.

Really?

Kindly provide the link or quote of me saying I'd think nothing of killing someone who got an abortion....

And I certainly have had no personal convos with you, you delusional freak.

Really?

Kindly provide the link or quote of me saying I'd think nothing of killing someone who got an abortion....

And I certainly have had no personal convos with you, you delusional freak.

I don't have to post anything, anyone can look into these threads and see what kind of deranged off the wall lunatic you are you XXXX.

Nice.

Again, please prove that I ever said I'd gladly kill off women who had abortions.

Or prove we've had personal convos.

Or any of the other insane shit you've said, for that matter.

Sheesh you make Gaybiker look almost normal.

Nice.

Again, please prove that I ever said I'd gladly kill off women who had abortions.

I was talking about more than 1 person in that post you stupid ass XXXX, not everything revolves around you.

List the lies.......

Allie you are a stupid worthless lying XXXX, you responded to this post when I didn't even mention you, so you obviously feel like you fit this criteria. Eat shit retard.

So how are you "justifying" this? We were told having abortion "legal" would stop this type of thing from happening. Was all that a lie?

Yes, that is the point.... if the "doctor" had killed these children minutes earlier (before they were free of the mother), most of you would be screaming that it was "her right" to have these same children killed. Because you are aware the children cried, now, suddenly, it bothers you. How different are you from the ones that kill the children?
Not true at all. Sure there would be some that would claim that as a right but most of us would understand that there is a line that is crossed far before birth in which abortion is not only wrong but actually illegal in most places. I noticed that strollingbones did not answer here position on late term abortions here but I would gather (and have seen in other threads) that there are very few that actually support that butchery. Abortion should be a legal procedure given that it stands on a particular set of circumstances such as before the third trimester.

List the lies.......

I missed the posts about killing those that have had abortions. Personally, I think that is as wrong as having an abortion (killing a child). There are so many forms of birth control that abortion should be unnecessary. As judging people on how they would act with adoption or fostering. That is a very personal choice and usually involves more than one person's "convenience". Some of us fostered out of need by the child, and not for our own gratification. Others cannot have children and choose to adopt or foster to "give" to others. Others look at the foster system and use it for personal gain (pretty sure these are very rare). Still others are generous with their time or money with charities that support adopted children or homes for unwed mothers. To judge everyone that you do not know can be a mistake in ingnorance.

I understand that you feel this should be a choice left to the mother. I get that. I just want them to know that they are killing a child. If they listen to planned parenthood or those that support abortion, they are told what they are carrying inside them is NOT a child. That is a lie.

If the mother knows that she is "killing" her child and still decides that is best, she does that with open eyes. At some point in her future, she will not be struck with the graveness of her crime against another human (her child), and have guilt and regrets over her actions. I would like to see the mothers, informed, not deceived. The doctors that do abortions are "legally", hired killers.

List the lies.......

I missed the posts about killing those that have had abortions. Personally, I think that is as wrong as having an abortion (killing a child). There are so many forms of birth control that abortion should be unnecessary. As judging people on how they would act with adoption or fostering. That is a very personal choice and usually involves more than one person's "convenience". Some of us fostered out of need by the child, and not for our own gratification. Others cannot have children and choose to adopt or foster to "give" to others. Others look at the foster system and use it for personal gain (pretty sure these are very rare). Still others are generous with their time or money with charities that support adopted children or homes for unwed mothers. To judge everyone that you do not know can be a mistake in ingnorance.

I understand that you feel this should be a choice left to the mother. I get that. I just want them to know that they are killing a child. If they listen to planned parenthood or those that support abortion, they are told what they are carrying inside them is NOT a child. That is a lie.

If the mother knows that she is "killing" her child and still decides that is best, she does that with open eyes. At some point in her future, she will not be struck with the graveness of her crime against another human (her child), and have guilt and regrets over her actions. I would like to see the mothers, informed, not deceived. The doctors that do abortions are "legally", hired killers.

I agree, at least when you post you do so without going bat shit crazy and typing pure lunacy, like Allie and frannelgrazt or whatever her name is. If a woman decides to get an abortion that is her business, and unless your willing to step in and help her raise the child nobody really has any legs to stand on, alot of times women get a abortion because they do not have the ways or means to support another mouth, taking care of a child is expensive $$$$$$$$$$$.

Last edited:
Nice.

I was talking about more than 1 person in that post you stupid ass XXXX, not everything revolves around you.

I asked you to name names, and you said it was me you were referring to.

And you're doing a pretty good job of revolving around me right now...

I agree, at least when you post you do so without going bat shit crazy and typing pure lunacy, like Allie and frannelgrazt or whatever her name is. If a woman decides to get an abortion that is her business, and unless your willing to step in and help her raise the child nobody really has any legs to stand on, alot of times women get a abortion because they do not have the ways or means to support another mouth, taking care of a child is expensive $$$$$$$$$$$.

So..in the case of a parent killing his or her 10 y.o. special needs child, would you say unless a person is willing to raise the kid themselves, nobody should say anything about that as well? I guess if daddy decides to smack his 3 y.o.'s head against the wall, that's nobody's business unless they're willing to take on the kid themselves?

What crap logic.

So..in the case of a parent killing his or her 10 y.o. special needs child, would you say unless a person is willing to raise the kid themselves, nobody should say anything about that as well? I guess if daddy decides to smack his 3 y.o.'s head against the wall, that's nobody's business unless they're willing to take on the kid themselves?

What crap logic.

Nice try on changing the subject, all of that still has nothing to do with abortions. You don't care about these kids so stop fucking lying.

Just being pro-choice does not mean supporting illegal abortion factories performing late-term abortions.

But this is an example of the type of abortion facilities that women will turn to if Roe v Wade is ever over-turned.

Only after hundreds of murders over a multi-decade "career".

Forum List

Back