Abbott has bussed 35,000 migrants from Texas to sanctuary cities — including over 13K to NYC

It’s a meager beginning and at best a mild publicity stunt.

When you consider that there have been millions that have flooded in since Joe's invitation, yes the # that have been bussed is comparatively low.
As for your claim of it being at best a mild publicity stunt, I totally disagree with you.
Abbott's action has put this catastrophe front and center with the MSM, and with the influx into blue cities, we now garner headlines almost every day with Dimocrat politicians howling at each other about it.

The fact of the matter is that it's the feds and "non-profit .orgs" sending the lion's share of them there.

Government agencies and nonprofits in Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., Chicago and New York have welcomed tens of thousands of immigrants bussed from the border. In many cases, they provide food, shelter, legal services and help with transportation.
Texas has only sent 30K.

But New York City now tops Mr. Abbott’s list, with 11,500 migrants sent to irk Mayor Eric Adams. Another 4,900 have reached Chicago, 2,100 went to Philadelphia, 520 to Denver and 290 to Los Angeles.

Your projection is transparent. Despite you clowns urging me to question Drmocrats it's you who can't stand up to scrutiny. 😄
Sorry Sport, your ignorance of how your racist Dimwinger brethren bum rushed illegals off MV is astounding.

And he needs to keep it up, and give NYC, Boston, LA, Portland, San Francisco, Austin, Seattle, all they can handle.
I would much MUCH rather see the invaders sent back to where they came from, but if we are going to get stuck with Joe's catastrophe, they need to all be sent to blue cities.

It should be policy that illegals are shipped out to sanctuary cities and states upon arrival. Give them what they want!

biden illegals.jpg

Forum List

Back