Life of the mother is not a reason to kill the baby in the womb......what 1,000 Doctors say....

It used to be a lot worse. It's getting better BUT abortion laws are not part of the solution. Funding Education and Women's Health have made all the difference in the world. Still abortion, like taxes, government regulations, as well as a hundred other things are here to stay. Like it or not. That's only a problem if you believe it is.
Education is key to everything.

One part of this people get wrong is the health care to save a woman's life.

Abortion is not a lifesaving procedure at any hospital anywhere.

Education is key to everything.

One part of this people get wrong is the health care to save a woman's life.

Abortion is not a lifesaving procedure at any hospital anywhere.
Abortion is a lifesaving procedure in very few cases. All of the time it is all in the eye of the beholder as to wether it's necessary or not, as is their right.

Abortion is a lifesaving procedure in very few cases. All of the time it is all in the eye of the beholder as to wether it's necessary or not, as is their right.
I looked into, an abortion is never performed to save the baby or the mother's life.

To save the mother, an operation is performed that is not an abortion procedure.

I looked into, an abortion is never performed to save the baby or the mother's life.

To save the mother, an operation is performed that is not an abortion procedure.
Explain ? Abort simply means to end. I know of cases where the fetus is terminated to save the life of the mother. It doesn't have to be the usual procedure.

Explain ? Abort simply means to end. I know of cases where the fetus is terminated to save the life of the mother. It doesn't have to be the usual procedure.
Abort certainly means to end. I was speaking of specific medical procedures. Abortion as a medical procedure. The techniques used to terminate a baby in the womb are not the techniques used during a medical emergency.

Further, no mother suffering a medical emergency is ever taken to an abortion clinic.

Abort certainly means to end. I was speaking of specific medical procedures. Abortion as a medical procedure. The techniques used to terminate a baby in the womb are not the techniques used during a medical emergency.

Further, no mother suffering a medical emergency is ever taken to an abortion clinic.
I know, whenever you call Planned Parenthood, the answering machine tells you if this is an emergency dial 911. Let's just hope those women aren't foolish enough to go to a hospital associated with any religious organization. They won't even give rape victims the day after pill. I can't imagine what they'd try to do in a situation where the mother's life is in immediate danger. I know about the phone number because I called them to sign the petition against abortion bans in our state. We're going to get rid of them forever.

I know, whenever you call Planned Parenthood, the answering machine tells you if this is an emergency dial 911. Let's just hope those women aren't foolish enough to go to a hospital associated with any religious organization. They won't even give rape victims the day after pill. I can't imagine what they'd try to do in a situation where the mother's life is in lmmediate danger.
The morning after pill is actually the morning after 8 weeks has passed pill. The baby has to reach a certain level of development before it can be easily killed.

The morning after pill is actually the morning after 8 weeks has passed pill. The baby has to reach a certain level of development before it can be easily killed.
Now you're confusing me. The morning after pill is given to women so pregnancy won't occur. It cleanses the uterusout.What woman in her right mind would want to take the chance on becoming pregnant from someone who raped her. Again, what are you talking about. You want them to suffer. 8 weeks of torture.

Now you're confusing me. The morning after pill is given to women so pregnancy won't occur. It cleanses the uterusout.What woman in her right mind would want to take the chance on becoming pregnant from someone who raped her. Again, what are you talking about. You want them to suffer. 8 weeks of torture.
now you are confusing me? You can not state I want people to suffer?

I could be confused as to which drug I am talking about that is used for abortions.

I either got bad info or was confused. Maybe it is the actual abortion that must wait until the baby starts to be well formed.

Rape, women should carry guns. Children should be held by the hand.

now you are confusing me? You can not state I want people to suffer?

I could be confused as to which drug I am talking about that is used for abortions.
In the emergency room rape victims are given the morning after pill to cleanse out the uterus before impregnation occurs so it's not an abortion but a prevention of the pregnancy from ever occurring. The 2 drug chemical abortion you are talking about is for pregnancies that have already occurred. It's the cheapest and safest way to do early pregnancies.

I either got bad info or was confused. Maybe it is the actual abortion that must wait until the baby starts to be well formed.

Rape, women should carry guns. Children should be held by the hand.
Gun owners are more likely to be injured or murdered by guns. And when not held by the hand, children should always be in plain sight and teenagers should never be out past 12. Time after time I read in the paper and / or hear on the news about these teenagers being killed it's usually at 1, 2 or 3 in the morning. What is wrong with these parents ? No guidance !

In the emergency room rape victims are given the morning after pill to cleanse out the uterus before impregnation occurs so it's not an abortion but a prevention of the pregnancy from ever occurring. The 2 drug chemical abortion you are talking about is for pregnancies that have already occurred. It's the cheapest and safest way to do early pregnancies.
I don't think you have to wait 8 weeks either. I'll look it up later when I have time. At 8 weeks the embryo weighs .71 ounces and is .62 inches long, it's not very well formed. I went ahead and looked it up. Once pregnant a woman can take the 2 drug chemical abortion anytime up to 10 weeks. In other countries it's 12 weeks. The FDA is very careful and plays it safer.

Forum List

Back