A Woman Asked How Mike Rowe Could Associate With Glenn Beck. This is How He Responded

Right back at cha. The difference between you and me is that this is the best you can do and this is me on my break.

I'm on break, Joe, all the time. I manage to whip people like you rather easily. Care to reintroduce your argument to me?

Why don't you go back through this thread and pick up wherever you'd like.

Stop being lazy. I've read all 24 pages. I can detect no discernible argument from you.

And what is *going on*, oh enlightened one?

Sketching in broad strokes, our two major political parties are owned by the corporatocracy and play good cop, bad cop as a distraction against rising inequality. That's a bit off-topic for this thread though.

Joe appears to be *on break* all the time, too.

Though honestly, I thought the movers and the shakers of *corporate* America sort of set their own hours...

I'm on break, Joe, all the time. I manage to whip people like you rather easily. Care to reintroduce your argument to me?

Why don't you go back through this thread and pick up wherever you'd like.

Stop being lazy. I've read all 24 pages. I can detect no discernible argument from you.

Well, that doesn't seem to stop koshergirl from arguing with me. C'mon, I'm sure you can find something.

Joe appears to be *on break* all the time, too.

Though honestly, I thought the movers and the shakers of *corporate* America sort of set their own hours...

Yeah, I really should knock this off. I don't really have anyone breathing down my neck so as long as I deliver the goods when they need to be delivered, it's all good.

Sketching in broad strokes, our two major political parties are owned by the corporatocracy and play good cop, bad cop as a distraction against rising inequality. That's a bit off-topic for this thread though.

You got all that from reading my stats?

Wow.:lol::lol::lol:

Oh, you mean about you... Maybe you're a nice person and I just haven't seen that side of you yet. I honestly don't care to look.

The bottom line is that Rowe remains a stand-up guy who believes in America and Americans, and Ayers, Obama, CC and Pogo are anti-American pieces of shit who don't understand why terrorism and murder is considered *bad* while patriotism, a sound work ethic and an upright moral compass is considered *good*.

So tell me again how 'upright moral compass' relates to Beck. The guy is a revisionist history, spin machine. If you can't see how that might be damaging to the well functioning of this country, I don't know what to say.

And this is an argument of ignorance. Committing the same fallacy many people of your kind do. Referring to anyone with whom you disagree as "immoral." The more damaging aspect here is that there are people like you in America willing to further widen the divide among it's citizens with such vitriol.

If all you can do is play the morality card, you have zero argument. If all you can do is perform character assassinations, then you are intellectually dishonest.

Last edited:
See, this is what I love so much about talking to ultra right wingers. Information contained in the post never manages to penetrate what must be about a 2 inch thick skull.

I work in the Aerospace Industry, and have for the last 25 years. And in all that time, I've never met an engineer who was a leftist.

Because process engineering and program engineering require pragmatism and problem solving skills, they are utterly at odds with leftism. Design engineering requires absolute and immutable fact, thus it also is incompatible with leftism.

So that said, just what sort of engineering do you do that allows you to employ the fuzzy thinking that leftism is based on?

See, this is what I love so much about talking to ultra right wingers. Information contained in the post never manages to penetrate what must be about a 2 inch thick skull.

I work in the Aerospace Industry, and have for the last 25 years. And in all that time, I've never met an engineer who was a leftist.

Because process engineering and program engineering require pragmatism and problem solving skills, they are utterly at odds with leftism. Design engineering requires absolute and immutable fact, thus it also is incompatible with leftism.

So that said, just what sort of engineering do you do that allows you to employ the fuzzy thinking that leftism is based on?

He's not just an *engineer*...

He's an *engineer* in *corporate America*....I think that makes him especially special.

I suspect he engineers tacos at Taco Bell, and that most of his posting takes place on his iphone as he's trudging the 4 blocks from his basement studio apartment to work his 3x weekly 4-hour shifts.

Which also explains the really long *breaks*.

The bottom line is that Rowe remains a stand-up guy who believes in America and Americans, and Ayers, Obama, CC and Pogo are anti-American pieces of shit who don't understand why terrorism and murder is considered *bad* while patriotism, a sound work ethic and an upright moral compass is considered *good*.

So tell me again how 'upright moral compass' relates to Beck. The guy is a revisionist history, spin machine. If you can't see how that might be damaging to the well functioning of this country, I don't know what to say.

And this is an argument of ignorance. Committing the same fallacy many people of your kind do. Referring to anyone with whom you disagree as "immoral." The more damaging aspect here is that there are people like you in America willing to further widen the divide among it's citizens with such vitriol.

If all you can do is play the morality card, you have zero argument. If all you can do is perform character assassinations, then you are intellectually dishonest.

I don't lump everyone I disagree with into the immoral camp. It's the fact that Glenn Beck has an inordinate influence over his audience and derives a substantial income from them by presenting disinformation that is damaging to the well functioning of this country that I believe is immoral.

Given the politically derisive nature of our country right now, suddenly we have enough gumption to question who associates with who, or whether we agree with them. I mean come on folks, seriously? According to the First Amendment, Mr. Rowe here has the right to freely associate with whom he pleases without fear of reprisal from angry liberal Facebook posters. But anyhow, if we dissociate with everyone because of their political affiliation, just where are we as a country?[/q]

I'm sure others have already pointed out the obvious but just in case ...

Just type the name Bill Ayers and watch the rw's pour out of the woodwork.

Almost every word written is a lie by the right to smear the president but rw's are very gullible and will believe anything that reinforces what the overlords tell them to believe.

I develop algorithms with a statistical and perceptual component to them that I suppose allows me to see beyond black and white. As for being a leftist, I could only be considered that by someone who is ideologically so far to the right that nothing besides black and white thinking is possible.

That will certainly put food on the table when society collapses...

Lolol...as I said...you're a goner when the construct that you are working diligently to destroy finally falls. And that's a good thing.

What inequality is that, sir? Do you mean people who are living off of the taxpayers are not as wealthy as people who worked their asses off and built a business?

When Mike Rowe was on Bill Maher, he sounded a lot more liberal that I thought he would.

Maybe the clip is available on HBO or YouTube.

That will certainly put food on the table when society collapses...

Lolol...as I said...you're a goner when the construct that you are working diligently to destroy finally falls. And that's a good thing.

The thing about my skill set is that it also encompasses some more basic (and practical in a post apocalyptic world) skills that should come in handy short of a Mad Max existence.

What inequality is that, sir? Do you mean people who are living off of the taxpayers are not as wealthy as people who worked their asses off and built a business?

I don't have a problem with people who worked their asses off and built a business (unless it's some parasitic thing like medical insurance claim processing or something). It's the upper eschelon of the corporatocracy who is impoverishing the working class for their own gain that I take issue with.

Forum List

Back