A Very Simple Racial Question

There is a reason black people are watched more closely in stores. Theres a reason cab drivers are reluctant to pick up black people. There's a reason Jesse Jackson is relieved when he discovers the person walking behind him at night is white. The black community has earned a bad reputation. It's a fact of life. Pretending it isn't true doesn't change reality. Yes, it will take DECADES of civilized behavior to change that reputation.
No, the black community has NOT earned a bad reputation. Most black people are NOT criminals and you cant prove they are. Most are Christians, like those gunned down in Charleston a few weeks ago. Are you referring to them?

Here is a partial list of the ingredients for your crime stew:

1. Use arrests, not convictions to pad crime stats. Make sure to arrest more blacks than whites, even if they are exonerated later.

2. embellish black homicides while downplaying white on white homicides.

3. legislate harsher punishment for crack than for powdered cocaine because blacks tend to use crack more.

5. Never, or rarely spotlight black success and achievement.

6. Attack any remedy to overcome racial animus and discrimination aimed at blacks. Shout reverse racism anytime any sign of such remedy occurs.

7. Cheat blacks whenever possible. They can't count anyway.

There are more but I am tired.
You can whine about it till the cows come home, but no one is going to buy into that horse shit. You are asking us to ignore reality and it simply isn't going to happen.

Telling the truth is whining? Since when? Can you impugn my claim that most blacks are NOT criminals and are, instead, hard working Christians? First things first...let's get that one addressed before we move to something you made up!
no one said they weren't....I don't personally know anyone who thinks anything different....We tend to be slightly more enlightened than your blanket generalization of Whites.
Your problem is a viewpoint that no matter where you go, no matter with whom you come into contact, deep down in your tiny mind, all Caucasians are either outwardly racists or they are closet racists.....That is YOUR problem. Not mine.

Well, I don't think all Caucasians are racists but the European types came up with the pseudo concept of race and placed whiteness at the top of the racial hierarchy. They take that illusion of "whiteness" with them every where they go. They even made Jesus, God and all of heaven white and have been using that image to conquer minds of peoples everywhere. They gave the autochthonous people the bible and the whites took the land! Race was the factor there too. Suggesting that Jesus might have been Black has caused me to be dispatched from a white church with undue haste!

That incident, the disparities of the justice system and the angst demonstrated by the white public at large against people who speak up for the general black population all justifies my viewpoint! you see it too so stop pretending you don't!
Just a minute.......Do you now think that if black people were the dominant culture and racial makeup of the country, the roles would have been reversed? Are you implying that Caucasians have no right to their culture religions and traditions?
And where did you get the idea that present day Caucasians "place whiteness( I love that one....As if black people do not use blackness as a weapon against each other) at the racial hierarchy"<<<What the hell is THAT?.....
They even made?.....Wait a minute. What the hell is this? Are one of these people who think there should be racial quotas for everything?....Of course white people would create their own version of the world as they see it.....Why wouldn't they? Do you think they should have started out with the Image of God being say Asian?
The issue I see is that some black people see themselves as perpetual victims in a struggle. And when anyone tells them "look, calm down. Come on in, you're welcome the same as everyone else"..They see it as patronizing and it makes them even more angry and distant. There is no pleasing that type pf person....
I cannot tell you how many times i have heard from black leaders "that's not enough"....
Quite frankly I am SICK to death of the race card. I am sick of being told that because I have a viewpoint which differs from the PC company line that I therefore MUST be a racist.
I am so jaded that when someone calls me that, I just dismiss it as hysterics coming from someone who has run out of ideas and is quite possibly a racist themselves....
BTW Jesus Christ was neither white nor black. It is very likely that Christ was of Arab origin. He most likely had olive or darker skin. Green or brown eyes. anyway, it matters not.
The problem with being outspoken in one's beliefs is that they forget discretion is the better part of valor.
By that I mean if you though Christ was not white, the place to announce that was not in a church where most of the other members were bible thumping conservative ( weird people in my book) Caucasians.
Think or believe what you wish. We all have that right. The rest of us however retain the right to find what one thinks or says to be unacceptable.

I am looking for one Negro run role model of a city. Got one?

Be careful of what you ask for, you just might get it:

10 of the Richest Black Communities in America - Page 5 of 5 - Atlanta Blackstar

10. Uniondale, New York

Uniondale is a middle class predominately Black community in the suburbs of New York City. The average family income is $76,553, which makes the town one of the most flourishing African-American cities in the United States.

9. Hillcrest, New York

Hillcrest is another middle-class Black community in New York. The median family income is $76,960, securing Hillcrest a spot on the list as one of the most prosperous African-American communities in the United States.

8. Friendly, Maryland

Friendly is a upper-middle-class Black community in Prince George’s County, Md. Landing in at the eighth spot, Friendly’s average family income is $82,827, solidifying its place as an affluent African-American community in the United States.

7. Woodmore, Maryland

A suburban community in Prince George’s County, Maryland, Woodmore is an affluent African-American town with a median family income of $103,438. With a majority population of Black people, Woodmore is one of the wealthiest African-American communities in the United States.

10 of the Richest Black Communities in America - Page 5 of 5 - Atlanta Blackstar

6. Kettering, Maryland

Kettering is also a thriving African-American community in Prince George’s County, Md. The average family income for this town is $107,008. Kettering has a population of 78.5% Black people, safely landing it on this list of the wealthiest African-American communities in the United States.

4. Mitchellville, Maryland

Mitchellville, too, is a upper-middle-class African-American community in Maryland. The average family income of this town is $118,022. Residents of Mitchellville take tremendous pride in their friendly community and beautiful homes. It offers its population access to excellent public schools, which boast high test performance and a graduation rate of more than 80 percent. Most students go on to pursue college degrees, and have easy access to prestigious nearby institutions such as Johns Hopkins University, Georgetown University, and the U.S. Naval Academy.

3. Ladera Heights, California

Ladera Heights is an affluent Black prestigious community in California. The average family income is $132,824. Much of the area’s appeal stems from the stunning views of the Pacific Ocean available from many hillside houses, as well as its proximity to beaches and Hollywood.

2. Baldwin Hills, California

Baldwin Hills has a median family income of $157,033, which secures it as one of the richest Black communities in the United States. The community was given the nickname the Black Beverly Hills after African Americans began moving into the area, especially musicians and film actors.

1. View Park-Windsor Hills, California

View Park-Windsor Hills is an affluent Black community with an average family income of $159,168. View Park-Windsor Hills are part of a band of districts, from Culver City’s Fox Hills district on the west to the Los Angeles district of Leimert Park. The area is the single largest geographically middle- and upper-class Black community in the United States.

Those are neighborhoods.
Read #10 and think again!
LongIsland.com Site Map Links of LongIsland.com about it?...
Uniondale is a village which is part of a Town in NY.....Many years ago NY developed the system of Towns to consolidate governmental functions and services.
These towns are more or less made of up neighborhoods which are known in NY as Villages. They are incorporated for the purpose of having postal zip codes and defined boundaries. They have no autonomous government.
The question was asked name cities and other municipalities where blacks are the majority and crime is low.
I guess the OP was somewhat correct in that he was bale to find these postage stamp sized areas where his website states or considers "black"....So let him pat himself on the back.....Doesn't speak to the black on black crime and violence problems we see on the news every day.....How sad is it that a black person can post on a message forum and be so closed minded so as to not wish to be a voice of reason and discuss this issue rationally
Awww, I feel yer pain.... You are really scrambling now.... Keep making a fool of yourself, I'll sit back and watch!
Gotcha, huh?....What part of my post is it that makes you think I'm scrambling?....I'd like to read what that is....Let's discuss.

It's called Google search. Thread still shows you to be a lazy whining ass Negro who won't do anything. You posting from one of those northern Negro mills like Baltimore?

I love exposing ugly fucking racists. It's fun.

When the aliens come and start eating us, they will spit you out, because you will taste way too bitter.
Hell, he IS an alien. Darkfury is a Mexican illegal who thinks he is White! Give them Spicks an inch and they'll take a yard! Now he has taken on the persona of a redneck
"Spicks"...You are so ignorant you cannot even get a racial epithet correct...
Your use of said epithet says you have become what you hate.
Since when did "Spicks" become a race? If I had used a n offensive term to describe Caucasians, which Mexicans are, then it would be racist....nice try but ethnical tags are not racist!

Last edited:
Race is but an illusion...​
...but culture isnt. The race is merely an indicator of someone who belongs to a violent culture. Change the culture and people will be able to let their guard down around you. You and your fellow black people will have to demonstrate good behavior for decades first though, so you might want to get started on that.

Just who in the wide world of Blue Fuck are you to sit in judgment about "you people will have to demonstrate good behavior"?

Holy shit, the arrogance...
There is a reason black people are watched more closely in stores. Theres a reason cab drivers are reluctant to pick up black people. There's a reason Jesse Jackson is relieved when he discovers the person walking behind him at night is white. The black community has earned a bad reputation. It's a fact of life. Pretending it isn't true doesn't change reality. Yes, it will take DECADES of civilized behavior to change that reputation.
No, the black community has NOT earned a bad reputation. Most black people are NOT criminals and you cant prove they are. Most are Christians, like those gunned down in Charleston a few weeks ago. Are you referring to them?

1. Use arrests, not convictions to pad crime stats. Make sure to arrest more blacks than whites, even if they are exonerated later.

3. legislate harsher punishment for crack than for powdered cocaine because blacks tend to use crack more.

6. Attack any remedy to overcome racial animus and discrimination aimed at blacks. Shout reverse racism anytime any sign of such remedy occurs.

The kool aid is real tasty tonight, huh?

It's called Google search. Thread still shows you to be a lazy whining ass Negro who won't do anything. You posting from one of those northern Negro mills like Baltimore?

When the aliens come and start eating us, they will spit you out, because you will taste way too bitter.
Hell, he IS an alien. Darkfury is a Mexican illegal who thinks he is White! Give them Spicks an inch and they'll take a yard! Now he has taken on the persona of a redneck
Since when did "Spicks" become a race? If I had used a n offensive term to describe Caucasians, which Mexicans are, then it would be racist....nice try but ethical tags are not racist!
Mexicans are NOT Caucasians. They are predominantly a mix of indigenous tribes and European blood. However that European ancestry goes back centuries. It has almost been bred out of the population....
Yes, the term "Sp!c" is a racial epithet against people of Latin or Hispanic origin. And no matte how your ignorant mind tries to justify it, any kind of racial insult hurts just as much as one thrown at you....And it IS racist...
I'd really like to know who in your past has indoctrinated you with such hateful ideas.
BTW that term is such that USMB censors it. Now if it wasn't a racial epithet, then the word would go on without censorship.....Look, I will understand if you don't get it. But here's a newsflash....Black people can be and do demonstrate every bit as much racism as any other racial or ethnic individual or group.

You can whine about it till the cows come home, but no one is going to buy into that horse shit. You are asking us to ignore reality and it simply isn't going to happen.

Telling the truth is whining? Since when? Can you impugn my claim that most blacks are NOT criminals and are, instead, hard working Christians? First things first...let's get that one addressed before we move to something you made up!
no one said they weren't....I don't personally know anyone who thinks anything different....We tend to be slightly more enlightened than your blanket generalization of Whites.
Your problem is a viewpoint that no matter where you go, no matter with whom you come into contact, deep down in your tiny mind, all Caucasians are either outwardly racists or they are closet racists.....That is YOUR problem. Not mine.

Well, I don't think all Caucasians are racists but the European types came up with the pseudo concept of race and placed whiteness at the top of the racial hierarchy. They take that illusion of "whiteness" with them every where they go. They even made Jesus, God and all of heaven white and have been using that image to conquer minds of peoples everywhere. They gave the autochthonous people the bible and the whites took the land! Race was the factor there too. Suggesting that Jesus might have been Black has caused me to be dispatched from a white church with undue haste!

That incident, the disparities of the justice system and the angst demonstrated by the white public at large against people who speak up for the general black population all justifies my viewpoint! you see it too so stop pretending you don't!
Just a minute.......Do you now think that if black people were the dominant culture and racial makeup of the country, the roles would have been reversed? Are you implying that Caucasians have no right to their culture religions and traditions?
And where did you get the idea that present day Caucasians "place whiteness( I love that one....As if black people do not use blackness as a weapon against each other) at the racial hierarchy"<<<What the hell is THAT?.....
They even made?.....Wait a minute. What the hell is this? Are one of these people who think there should be racial quotas for everything?....Of course white people would create their own version of the world as they see it.....Why wouldn't they? Do you think they should have started out with the Image of God being say Asian?
The issue I see is that some black people see themselves as perpetual victims in a struggle. And when anyone tells them "look, calm down. Come on in, you're welcome the same as everyone else"..They see it as patronizing and it makes them even more angry and distant. There is no pleasing that type pf person....
I cannot tell you how many times i have heard from black leaders "that's not enough"....
Quite frankly I am SICK to death of the race card. I am sick of being told that because I have a viewpoint which differs from the PC company line that I therefore MUST be a racist.
I am so jaded that when someone calls me that, I just dismiss it as hysterics coming from someone who has run out of ideas and is quite possibly a racist themselves....
BTW Jesus Christ was neither white nor black. It is very likely that Christ was of Arab origin. He most likely had olive or darker skin. Green or brown eyes. anyway, it matters not.
The problem with being outspoken in one's beliefs is that they forget discretion is the better part of valor.
By that I mean if you though Christ was not white, the place to announce that was not in a church where most of the other members were bible thumping conservative ( weird people in my book) Caucasians.
Think or believe what you wish. We all have that right. The rest of us however retain the right to find what one thinks or says to be unacceptable.
The white collective mindset in a nutshell? Full of illusions, deflective and defensive... full of expectations that blacks shoud accept their BS without question.... My OH MY!

Can someone name me ONE northern city run by Negro's that has..
1, Reduced Crime?
2, Increased Jobs?
3, Increased Property Values?

Looking forward to that list....
I guess youre saying every single city run by whites has done just that?

10. Uniondale, New York

Uniondale is a middle class predominately Black community in the suburbs of New York City. The average family income is $76,553, which makes the town one of the most flourishing African-American cities in the United States.

9. Hillcrest, New York

Hillcrest is another middle-class Black community in New York. The median family income is $76,960, securing Hillcrest a spot on the list as one of the most prosperous African-American communities in the United States.

8. Friendly, Maryland

Friendly is a upper-middle-class Black community in Prince George’s County, Md. Landing in at the eighth spot, Friendly’s average family income is $82,827, solidifying its place as an affluent African-American community in the United States.

7. Woodmore, Maryland

A suburban community in Prince George’s County, Maryland, Woodmore is an affluent African-American town with a median family income of $103,438. With a majority population of Black people, Woodmore is one of the wealthiest African-American communities in the United States.

6. Kettering, Maryland

Kettering is also a thriving African-American community in Prince George’s County, Md. The average family income for this town is $107,008. Kettering has a population of 78.5% Black people, safely landing it on this list of the wealthiest African-American communities in the United States.

Mitchellville, too, is a upper-middle-class African-American community in Maryland. The average family income of this town is $118,022. Residents of Mitchellville take tremendous pride in their friendly community and beautiful homes. It offers its population access to excellent public schools, which boast high test performance and a graduation rate of more than 80 percent. Most students go on to pursue college degrees, and have easy access to prestigious nearby institutions such as Johns Hopkins University, Georgetown University, and the U.S. Naval Academy.

Ladera Heights is an affluent Black prestigious community in California. The average family income is $132,824. Much of the area’s appeal stems from the stunning views of the Pacific Ocean available from many hillside houses, as well as its proximity to beaches and Hollywood.

Baldwin Hills has a median family income of $157,033, which secures it as one of the richest Black communities in the United States. The community was given the nickname the Black Beverly Hills after African Americans began moving into the area, especially musicians and film actors.

View Park-Windsor Hills is an affluent Black community with an average family income of $159,168. View Park-Windsor Hills are part of a band of districts, from Culver City’s Fox Hills district on the west to the Los Angeles district of Leimert Park. The area is the single largest geographically middle- and upper-class Black community in the United States.
Yeah? So?......BTW these places are not "Black"..They are racially diverse......Jesus Christ.

Aw bitch, some have a few white people floating around, just like some whites still live in the ghetto... stop reaching for straws and accept the facts, you been called and bitch slapped. :lol:
See, you threw out the bitch card. That means you are angry with me. Guess what? You LOST the argument. You ran out of ideas and now you want to run to the car to get your gun....Yeah, ok genius. One thing is for sure. You are certainly ghetto trash.

Since when did "Spicks" become a race? If I had used a n offensive term to describe Caucasians, which Mexicans are, then it would be racist....nice try but ethical tags are not racist!
Mexicans are NOT Caucasians. They are predominantly a mix of indigenous tribes and European blood. However that European ancestry goes back centuries. It has almost been bred out of the population....
Yes, the term "Sp!c" is a racial epithet against people of Latin or Hispanic origin. And no matte how your ignorant mind tries to justify it, any kind of racial insult hurts just as much as one thrown at you....And it IS racist...
I'd really like to know who in your past has indoctrinated you with such hateful ideas.
BTW that term is such that USMB censors it. Now if it wasn't a racial epithet, then the word would go on without censorship.....Look, I will understand if you don't get it. But here's a newsflash....Black people can be and do demonstrate every bit as much racism as any other racial or ethnic individual or group.

Aw pipe down. I didn't use the racist term "****" YOU DID. I said "Spick" on purpose because I wanted to avoid the censors.
Ignorance dominates YOUR worldview, not mine. You do not even know that even the American Indians are considered Caucasian, even though they reputedly migrated from Asian over the Bering land bridge thousands of years ago. If the Indians are Caucasian then Mexicans are Caucasian; they just aren't covered by the blanket of "whiteness" I mentioned earlier.

BTW, Asian is a continent and not a race...White people just can't get it right...there is only ONE race...the human race. The most hue-man of all are pure Blacks because they do not have Neanderthal genes....

Since when did "Spicks" become a race? If I had used a n offensive term to describe Caucasians, which Mexicans are, then it would be racist....nice try but ethnical tags are not racist!

You'd have to ask la raza......

Can someone name me ONE northern city run by Negro's that has..
1, Reduced Crime?
2, Increased Jobs?
3, Increased Property Values?

Looking forward to that list....

10. Uniondale, New York

9. Hillcrest, New York

8. Friendly, Maryland

7. Woodmore, Maryland

6. Kettering, Maryland

Those are neighborhoods.
Hillcrest is not a municipality. It is a village in the Town of Clarkstown, NY A town in Rockland County.
Uniondale is a part of the Town of Hempstead. it is largely commercial/industrial.
I have no knowledge of the OP's website. Probably some fringe deal.
BTW, all of these are examples of what studies have concluded about blacks in the US. That they are the group most likely to self segregate.

If you want to bring up ancient shit you'll have to give me a rough outline.

10. Uniondale, New York

9. Hillcrest, New York

8. Friendly, Maryland

7. Woodmore, Maryland

6. Kettering, Maryland

Those are neighborhoods.
Hillcrest is not a municipality. It is a village in the Town of Clarkstown, NY A town in Rockland County.
Uniondale is a part of the Town of Hempstead. it is largely commercial/industrial.
BTW, all of these are examples of what studies have concluded about blacks in the US. That they are the group most likely to self segregate.

have you forgotten what you asked for in your original post? All of these examples met the criteria and therefore gives me license to tear up your incendiary ultimatum to put up or STFU! I am now asking you to DO THE SAME...put up or STFU!
No...They are NOT examples and I was not the one doing the asking.
Look, if there are pockets of successful black people who have decided to reside near each other so be it. BRAVO...That's the way it should be. That's the American dream God dammit.
But please don;t go thinking that this even presses the point that there is an out of control epidemic of black on black crime.
And yes, black people are indeed the racial group most likely to self segregate.
Blacks and Whites Favor Same-Race Neighborhoods Segregation
PROFESSOR Self-Segregation Is What s Keeping African Americans Out Of Silicon Valley - Business Insider

10. Uniondale, New York

9. Hillcrest, New York

8. Friendly, Maryland

7. Woodmore, Maryland

6. Kettering, Maryland

Yeah? So?......BTW these places are not "Black"..They are racially diverse......Jesus Christ.

Aw bitch, some have a few white people floating around, just like some whites still live in the ghetto... stop reaching for straws and accept the facts, you been called and bitch slapped. :lol:
See, you threw out the bitch card. That means you are angry with me. Guess what? You LOST the argument. You ran out of ideas and now you want to run to the car to get your gun....Yeah, ok genius. One thing is for sure. You are certainly ghetto trash.
Believe what you want, you are still a bitch. The word is used all the time by people from all walks of life...even people like me who can spell autochthonous and now what it means.... trailer park trash like you would never be introduced to such terms if not for people like me...hardly ghetto...never been in one...tut tut ol'chap!

10. Uniondale, New York

9. Hillcrest, New York

8. Friendly, Maryland

7. Woodmore, Maryland

6. Kettering, Maryland

Those are neighborhoods.

?

10. Uniondale, New York

9. Hillcrest, New York

8. Friendly, Maryland

7. Woodmore, Maryland

6. Kettering, Maryland

Believe what you want, you are still a bitch. The word is used all the time by people from all walks of life...even people like me who can spell autochthonous and now what it means.... trailer park trash like you would never be introduced to such terms if not for people like me...hardly ghetto...never been in one...tut tut ol'chap!
"and now what it means" Never argue levels of stupid when you are the dumbest person in the thread. "and now what it means"..:itsok:

10. Uniondale, New York

9. Hillcrest, New York

8. Friendly, Maryland

7. Woodmore, Maryland

6. Kettering, Maryland

Those are neighborhoods.

?

You have a problem with dates?

10. Uniondale, New York

9. Hillcrest, New York

8. Friendly, Maryland

7. Woodmore, Maryland

6. Kettering, Maryland

Aww, you are so done you had to repeat your silly insult....Look sunshine, I won't stoop to your level.
You lost and that's that...
BTW, out of which orifice did you pull that 50 cent word? Put it back.....I got your number, pal.
Oh.....Here's a parting gift.....

10. Uniondale, New York

9. Hillcrest, New York

8. Friendly, Maryland

7. Woodmore, Maryland

6. Kettering, Maryland

Those are neighborhoods.

?

You have a problem with dates?
Are you sure you are posting to the correct person?....I have no idea what it is you are referring to.
Dates? What dates?

10. Uniondale, New York

9. Hillcrest, New York

8. Friendly, Maryland

7. Woodmore, Maryland

6. Kettering, Maryland

Those are neighborhoods.

have you forgotten what you asked for in your original post? All of these examples met the criteria and therefore gives me license to tear up your incendiary ultimatum to put up or STFU! I am now asking you to DO THE SAME...put up or STFU!
Look, if there are pockets of successful black people who have decided to reside near each other so be it. BRAVO...That's the way it should be. That's the American dream God dammit.
But please don;t go thinking that this even presses the point that there is an out of control epidemic of black on black crime.
And yes, black people are indeed the racial group most likely to self segregate.
PROFESSOR Self-Segregation Is What s Keeping African Americans Out Of Silicon Valley - Business Insider
If you were not the one doing the asking then STFU!

Stop squirming... Some of the synopses do call the communities towns.

I don't agree that there is anymore of an epidemic of black on black crime than there is caucasian on Caucasian crime. NOTE: Caucasian includes Mexicans and Europeans combined.

who but YOU are talking about self segregation in this thread?

10. Uniondale, New York

9. Hillcrest, New York

8. Friendly, Maryland

7. Woodmore, Maryland

6. Kettering, Maryland

Those are neighborhoods.

If you were not the one doing the asking then STFU!

Stop squirming... Some of the synopses do call the communities towns.

I don't agree that there is anymore of an epidemic of black on black crime than there is caucasian on Caucasian crime. NOTE: Caucasian includes Mexicans and Europeans combined.

who but YOU are talking about self segregation in this thread?
The OP called for CITIES not towns in case you missed that.

Forum List

Back