A Very Simple Racial Question

Cities aren't run by "Negro is", Pinky. Nor are cities run by whites, Aisans, Democrats, Republicans, gays, straights, the lefthanded, the righthanded, blonds, brunettes, redheads, men, women, the brown-eyed, green-eyed or blue-eyed. They're run by people.

What a sad little pathetic joke of a right-brain-deficient world you must live in where everything has to be labeled and chained to the floor like some kind of museum exhibit. Pathetic.
So in short YOU cannot name one? Thank you, next.

So in short the question is absolutely mindless.

Can someone name me ONE northern city run by Negro's that has..
1, Reduced Crime?
2, Increased Jobs?
3, Increased Property Values?

Looking forward to that list....
most American cities are run mostly by white people since most of the population is white.

it's the dem run cities that have the most issues.

NYC is ok, but they have a port and Wall St to bring vast money in.
Detroit is in ruins, it's so bad that my son is there this week with his church to help people out and will be going back in 2 weeks with his scout troop.

it's a disaster area w/o a disaster

dem cities need huge amounts of money to tax to stay afloat or they collapse under the weight of repeating the same ignorant shit that hasn't worked yet.
i am looking for one LONE major northern city run by Negro's that has improved. Should be a simple task right?
aside from Detroit, name any city run only by black people

The inconvenient facts are that (1) "cities", whatever we may mean by that, are the product of their history and subculture and geography and economy, not whoever happened to be the last one to win the privilege of deciding which day the garbage is picked up, and (2) the majority of "cities", regardless how they're doing lately, are run by Democrats, just as the majority of states are run by Republicans. All that tells us is how the parties organize their bases -- that's it.

Anal-cranial threads like this are just the latest device used by bigots to try to eliminate those groups they're bigoted against. The same tired old racist argument that "black people are inferior" except in this case a twofer, where they toss a political party in the blender as well. The last resort of the morally bereft who can't be bothered to lift an intellectual finger but instead choose to just wipe out that which they don't understand.

That way, they think they don't have to take responsibility for their own ignorance.

Right, Pinky?

1, Reduced Crime?
2, Increased Jobs?

most American cities are run mostly by white people since most of the population is white.

Detroit is in ruins, it's so bad that my son is there this week with his church to help people out and will be going back in 2 weeks with his scout troop.

dem cities need huge amounts of money to tax to stay afloat or they collapse under the weight of repeating the same ignorant shit that hasn't worked yet.
i am looking for one LONE major northern city run by Negro's that has improved. Should be a simple task right?
Baltimore
So you claim Baltimore is run solely by blacks.
1, Reduced Crime?
2, Increased Jobs?

The inconvenient facts are that (1) "cities", whatever we may mean by that, are the product of their history and subculture and geography and economy, not whoever happened to be the last one to win the privilege of deciding which day the garbage is picked up, and (2) the majority of "cities", regardless how they're doing lately, are run by Democrats, just as the majority of states are run by Republicans. All that tells us is how the parties organize their bases -- that's it.

Anal-cranial threads like this are just the latest device used by bigots to try to eliminate those groups they're bigoted against. The same tired old racist argument that "black people are inferior" except in this case a twofer, where they toss a political party in the blender as well. The last resort of the morally bereft who can't be bothered to lift an intellectual finger but instead choose to just wipe out that which they don't understand.

That way, they think they don't have to take responsibility for their own ignorance.

Right, Pinky?
Not sure what you are crying about, but clearly your butt hurts a lot.

the facts are, w/o a vast income to tax (other peoples money) you get the result of Detroit (you ran out of others people money)

you can see the fall out of leftism throughout the world

1, Reduced Crime?
2, Increased Jobs?

Baltimore
So you claim Baltimore is run solely by blacks.
1, Reduced Crime?
2, Increased Jobs?

Right, Pinky?
Not sure what you are crying about, but clearly your butt hurts a lot.

the facts are, w/o a vast income to tax (other peoples money) you get the result of Detroit (you ran out of others people money)

you can see the fall out of leftism throughout the world

There simply ain't no "left" and "right" in running a city. For most of our history city-level elected officials didn't even have a political party. All it is at that level is a machine to organize votes. At best it serves as kind of a minor league system to occasionally train people for later higher office. But there's nothing "liberal", "Conservative", "left" or "right" about deciding that the garbage in your neighborhood will be picked up on Tuesday instead of Wednesday. That amateur demagogues like Pinky think they can score political points this way simply shows how ignorant they are.

1, Reduced Crime?
2, Increased Jobs?

I guess youre saying every single city run by whites has done just that?
I am looking for one Negro run role model of a city. Got one?
Sure right after you show me something that says all white run cities are role models. Can you do that?

1, Reduced Crime?
2, Increased Jobs?

Sure right after you show me something that says all white run cities are role models. Can you do that?
Quid Pro Quo. What's the matter Negro, got none do ya?

1, Reduced Crime?
2, Increased Jobs?

I guess thats your way of saying all white run cities are not role models eh monkey?

1, Reduced Crime?
2, Increased Jobs?

I guess thats your way of saying all white run cities are not role models eh monkey?
So YOU got zip, nada, nothing eh?

Thats correct. So far I have gotten zip, nada from you.

YOU have provided NOTHING to the question in the OP.
Because YOU cannot, this FLAW of YOURS and YOUR sad grasping at straws to NO avail will also be noticed.

YOU have provided NOTHING to the question in the OP.
Because YOU cannot, this FLAW of YOURS and YOUR sad grasping at straws to NO avail will also be noticed.
So you cant provide proof that all white run cities are role models? :laugh:

Campbell was the fifty-seventh mayor in the city's history and the third African American to hold the office. Born in Raleigh, North Carolina, Campbell was the first black student to attend an all-white school in the city in 1960 at age seven.

1, Reduced Crime?
2, Increased Jobs?

And you throw out the word "Negro" with such glee.

You are an incredible fucking racist, lacking in even the most basic of dignity.

You see, when you got your IQ tests back and started to squeal like a pig that your IQ was 214, actually, it was 21.4.

And it shows.

1, Reduced Crime?
2, Increased Jobs?

You are an incredible fucking racist, lacking in even the most basic of dignity.

You see, when you got your IQ tests back and started to squeal like a pig that your IQ was 214, actually, it was 21.4.

And it shows.

Aw, he just got "IQ" mixed up with that other thing -- "area code".

1, Reduced Crime?
2, Increased Jobs?

And it shows.

Aw, he just got "IQ" mixed up with that other thing -- "area code".
So you came back today to show you are just as ignorant as yesterday with NO answer? Loser.

1, Reduced Crime?
2, Increased Jobs?

Be careful of what you ask for, you just might get it:

10 of the Richest Black Communities in America - Page 5 of 5 - Atlanta Blackstar

10. Uniondale, New York

Uniondale is a middle class predominately Black community in the suburbs of New York City. The average family income is $76,553, which makes the town one of the most flourishing African-American cities in the United States.

9. Hillcrest, New York

Hillcrest is another middle-class Black community in New York. The median family income is $76,960, securing Hillcrest a spot on the list as one of the most prosperous African-American communities in the United States.

8. Friendly, Maryland

Friendly is a upper-middle-class Black community in Prince George’s County, Md. Landing in at the eighth spot, Friendly’s average family income is $82,827, solidifying its place as an affluent African-American community in the United States.

7. Woodmore, Maryland

A suburban community in Prince George’s County, Maryland, Woodmore is an affluent African-American town with a median family income of $103,438. With a majority population of Black people, Woodmore is one of the wealthiest African-American communities in the United States.

Be careful of what you ask for, you just might get it:

10 of the Richest Black Communities in America - Page 5 of 5 - Atlanta Blackstar

6. Kettering, Maryland

Kettering is also a thriving African-American community in Prince George’s County, Md. The average family income for this town is $107,008. Kettering has a population of 78.5% Black people, safely landing it on this list of the wealthiest African-American communities in the United States.

4. Mitchellville, Maryland

Mitchellville, too, is a upper-middle-class African-American community in Maryland. The average family income of this town is $118,022. Residents of Mitchellville take tremendous pride in their friendly community and beautiful homes. It offers its population access to excellent public schools, which boast high test performance and a graduation rate of more than 80 percent. Most students go on to pursue college degrees, and have easy access to prestigious nearby institutions such as Johns Hopkins University, Georgetown University, and the U.S. Naval Academy.

3. Ladera Heights, California

Ladera Heights is an affluent Black prestigious community in California. The average family income is $132,824. Much of the area’s appeal stems from the stunning views of the Pacific Ocean available from many hillside houses, as well as its proximity to beaches and Hollywood.

2. Baldwin Hills, California

Baldwin Hills has a median family income of $157,033, which secures it as one of the richest Black communities in the United States. The community was given the nickname the Black Beverly Hills after African Americans began moving into the area, especially musicians and film actors.

1. View Park-Windsor Hills, California

View Park-Windsor Hills is an affluent Black community with an average family income of $159,168. View Park-Windsor Hills are part of a band of districts, from Culver City’s Fox Hills district on the west to the Los Angeles district of Leimert Park. The area is the single largest geographically middle- and upper-class Black community in the United States.

Forum List

Back