A Very Simple Racial Question

It's called Google search. Thread still shows you to be a lazy whining ass Negro who won't do anything. You posting from one of those northern Negro mills like Baltimore?

I love exposing ugly fucking racists. It's fun.

When the aliens come and start eating us, they will spit you out, because you will taste way too bitter.
Hell, he IS an alien. Darkfury is a Mexican illegal who thinks he is White! Give them Spicks an inch and they'll take a yard! Now he has taken on the persona of a redneck
"Spicks"...You are so ignorant you cannot even get a racial epithet correct...
Your use of said epithet says you have become what you hate.
Since when did "Spicks" become a race? If I had used a n offensive term to describe Caucasians, which Mexicans are, then it would be racist....nice try but ethnical tags are not racist!

You'd have to ask la raza......
Are they a group of scientists? What University are they associated with? (The race?) what race are they referring too? I don't know of any except the human race!

Be careful of what you ask for, you just might get it:

10 of the Richest Black Communities in America - Page 5 of 5 - Atlanta Blackstar

10. Uniondale, New York

Uniondale is a middle class predominately Black community in the suburbs of New York City. The average family income is $76,553, which makes the town one of the most flourishing African-American cities in the United States.

9. Hillcrest, New York

Hillcrest is another middle-class Black community in New York. The median family income is $76,960, securing Hillcrest a spot on the list as one of the most prosperous African-American communities in the United States.

8. Friendly, Maryland

Friendly is a upper-middle-class Black community in Prince George’s County, Md. Landing in at the eighth spot, Friendly’s average family income is $82,827, solidifying its place as an affluent African-American community in the United States.

7. Woodmore, Maryland

A suburban community in Prince George’s County, Maryland, Woodmore is an affluent African-American town with a median family income of $103,438. With a majority population of Black people, Woodmore is one of the wealthiest African-American communities in the United States.

10 of the Richest Black Communities in America - Page 5 of 5 - Atlanta Blackstar

6. Kettering, Maryland

Kettering is also a thriving African-American community in Prince George’s County, Md. The average family income for this town is $107,008. Kettering has a population of 78.5% Black people, safely landing it on this list of the wealthiest African-American communities in the United States.

4. Mitchellville, Maryland

Mitchellville, too, is a upper-middle-class African-American community in Maryland. The average family income of this town is $118,022. Residents of Mitchellville take tremendous pride in their friendly community and beautiful homes. It offers its population access to excellent public schools, which boast high test performance and a graduation rate of more than 80 percent. Most students go on to pursue college degrees, and have easy access to prestigious nearby institutions such as Johns Hopkins University, Georgetown University, and the U.S. Naval Academy.

3. Ladera Heights, California

Ladera Heights is an affluent Black prestigious community in California. The average family income is $132,824. Much of the area’s appeal stems from the stunning views of the Pacific Ocean available from many hillside houses, as well as its proximity to beaches and Hollywood.

2. Baldwin Hills, California

Baldwin Hills has a median family income of $157,033, which secures it as one of the richest Black communities in the United States. The community was given the nickname the Black Beverly Hills after African Americans began moving into the area, especially musicians and film actors.

1. View Park-Windsor Hills, California

View Park-Windsor Hills is an affluent Black community with an average family income of $159,168. View Park-Windsor Hills are part of a band of districts, from Culver City’s Fox Hills district on the west to the Los Angeles district of Leimert Park. The area is the single largest geographically middle- and upper-class Black community in the United States.

Those are neighborhoods.
Read #10 and think again!
LongIsland.com Site Map Links of LongIsland.com about it?...
Uniondale is a village which is part of a Town in NY.....Many years ago NY developed the system of Towns to consolidate governmental functions and services.
These towns are more or less made of up neighborhoods which are known in NY as Villages. They are incorporated for the purpose of having postal zip codes and defined boundaries. They have no autonomous government.
The question was asked name cities and other municipalities where blacks are the majority and crime is low.
I guess the OP was somewhat correct in that he was bale to find these postage stamp sized areas where his website states or considers "black"....So let him pat himself on the back.....Doesn't speak to the black on black crime and violence problems we see on the news every day.....How sad is it that a black person can post on a message forum and be so closed minded so as to not wish to be a voice of reason and discuss this issue rationally
Awww, I feel yer pain.... You are really scrambling now.... Keep making a fool of yourself, I'll sit back and watch!
Gotcha, huh?....What part of my post is it that makes you think I'm scrambling?....I'd like to read what that is....Let's discuss.
No you didn't "get" me. I just didn't feel like responding to your long winded drivel...I might do so at a later more convenient time but right now, I am being bombarded by other bigots... your kind dominates these boards and it is difficult to address so many at once... I'll get back to you if I can remember....

Those are neighborhoods.
Uniondale is a village which is part of a Town in NY.....Many years ago NY developed the system of Towns to consolidate governmental functions and services.
These towns are more or less made of up neighborhoods which are known in NY as Villages. They are incorporated for the purpose of having postal zip codes and defined boundaries. They have no autonomous government.
The question was asked name cities and other municipalities where blacks are the majority and crime is low.
I guess the OP was somewhat correct in that he was bale to find these postage stamp sized areas where his website states or considers "black"....So let him pat himself on the back.....Doesn't speak to the black on black crime and violence problems we see on the news every day.....How sad is it that a black person can post on a message forum and be so closed minded so as to not wish to be a voice of reason and discuss this issue rationally
Awww, I feel yer pain.... You are really scrambling now.... Keep making a fool of yourself, I'll sit back and watch!
Gotcha, huh?....What part of my post is it that makes you think I'm scrambling?....I'd like to read what that is....Let's discuss.
No you didn't "get" me. I just didn't feel like responding to your long winded drivel...I might do so at a later more convenient time but right now, I am being bombarded by other bigots... your kind dominates these boards and it is difficult to address so many at once... I'll get back to you if I can remember....
Thereisasuch keeps getting her ass handed to her. Her tell is when she claims to have gotten you. :laugh:

10. Uniondale, New York

Uniondale is a middle class predominately Black community in the suburbs of New York City. The average family income is $76,553, which makes the town one of the most flourishing African-American cities in the United States.

9. Hillcrest, New York

Hillcrest is another middle-class Black community in New York. The median family income is $76,960, securing Hillcrest a spot on the list as one of the most prosperous African-American communities in the United States.

8. Friendly, Maryland

Friendly is a upper-middle-class Black community in Prince George’s County, Md. Landing in at the eighth spot, Friendly’s average family income is $82,827, solidifying its place as an affluent African-American community in the United States.

7. Woodmore, Maryland

A suburban community in Prince George’s County, Maryland, Woodmore is an affluent African-American town with a median family income of $103,438. With a majority population of Black people, Woodmore is one of the wealthiest African-American communities in the United States.

6. Kettering, Maryland

Kettering is also a thriving African-American community in Prince George’s County, Md. The average family income for this town is $107,008. Kettering has a population of 78.5% Black people, safely landing it on this list of the wealthiest African-American communities in the United States.

Mitchellville, too, is a upper-middle-class African-American community in Maryland. The average family income of this town is $118,022. Residents of Mitchellville take tremendous pride in their friendly community and beautiful homes. It offers its population access to excellent public schools, which boast high test performance and a graduation rate of more than 80 percent. Most students go on to pursue college degrees, and have easy access to prestigious nearby institutions such as Johns Hopkins University, Georgetown University, and the U.S. Naval Academy.

Ladera Heights is an affluent Black prestigious community in California. The average family income is $132,824. Much of the area’s appeal stems from the stunning views of the Pacific Ocean available from many hillside houses, as well as its proximity to beaches and Hollywood.

Baldwin Hills has a median family income of $157,033, which secures it as one of the richest Black communities in the United States. The community was given the nickname the Black Beverly Hills after African Americans began moving into the area, especially musicians and film actors.

View Park-Windsor Hills is an affluent Black community with an average family income of $159,168. View Park-Windsor Hills are part of a band of districts, from Culver City’s Fox Hills district on the west to the Los Angeles district of Leimert Park. The area is the single largest geographically middle- and upper-class Black community in the United States.
Yeah? So?......BTW these places are not "Black"..They are racially diverse......Jesus Christ.

Aw bitch, some have a few white people floating around, just like some whites still live in the ghetto... stop reaching for straws and accept the facts, you been called and bitch slapped. :lol:
See, you threw out the bitch card. That means you are angry with me. Guess what? You LOST the argument. You ran out of ideas and now you want to run to the car to get your gun....Yeah, ok genius. One thing is for sure. You are certainly ghetto trash.
Believe what you want, you are still a bitch. The word is used all the time by people from all walks of life...even people like me who can spell autochthonous and now what it means.... trailer park trash like you would never be introduced to such terms if not for people like me...hardly ghetto...never been in one...tut tut ol'chap!
Aww, you are so done you had to repeat your silly insult....Look sunshine, I won't stoop to your level.
You lost and that's that...
BTW, out of which orifice did you pull that 50 cent word? Put it back.....I got your number, pal.
Oh.....Here's a parting gift.....

You are not the arbiter of who win or loses here... fuck off! Nothing you have said disputes any of the facts I have posited thus far!

Thereisasuch keeps getting her ass handed to her. Her tell is when she claims to have gotten you. :laugh:
HAHAHA! I know...did you sense the squirming and hard swallowing
going on when I dropped the successful Black cities on her.his ass.
Classic!

Classic!
Youre better than me. When these white crackas show me they lack intelligence I dont give them anything. Pretty much a waste of time. They have a white cracka playbook that starts with deflection then moves on to accusing you of being racist all to keep away from the main point.

10. Uniondale, New York

9. Hillcrest, New York

8. Friendly, Maryland

7. Woodmore, Maryland

6. Kettering, Maryland

Yeah? So?......BTW these places are not "Black"..They are racially diverse......Jesus Christ.

Aw bitch, some have a few white people floating around, just like some whites still live in the ghetto... stop reaching for straws and accept the facts, you been called and bitch slapped. :lol:
See, you threw out the bitch card. That means you are angry with me. Guess what? You LOST the argument. You ran out of ideas and now you want to run to the car to get your gun....Yeah, ok genius. One thing is for sure. You are certainly ghetto trash.
Believe what you want, you are still a bitch. The word is used all the time by people from all walks of life...even people like me who can spell autochthonous and now what it means.... trailer park trash like you would never be introduced to such terms if not for people like me...hardly ghetto...never been in one...tut tut ol'chap!
"and now what it means" Never argue levels of stupid when you are the dumbest person in the thread. "and now what it means"..:itsok:
Well, stupid, if I can spell autochthonous and know what it means, I certainly can spell KNOW. Just because you don't know the difference between a typo and a spelling error underlines your cardboard box upbringing.:anj_stfu:

Classic!
Youre better than me. When these white crackas show me they lack intelligence I dont give them anything. Pretty much a waste of time. They have a white cracka playbook that starts with deflection then moves on to accusing you of being racist all to keep away from the main point.
Your strategy is a wise one. I think I'll take your advice. Being outnumbered by such overwhelming numbers we certainly can't address stupidity with long rebuttals very often. There is just too few
of us!

Classic!
Your strategy is a wise one. I think I'll take your advice. Being outnumbered by such overwhelming numbers we certainly can't address stupidity with long rebuttals very often. There is just too few
of us!
I pick and choose what I post and thats really just to spread information I hope you and others like us will see and appreciate. I find that strategy emotionally traumatizes the crackas and puts them in a frenzy.

I guess youre saying every single city run by whites has done just that?
I am looking for one Negro run role model of a city. Got one?

10. Uniondale, New York

9. Hillcrest, New York

8. Friendly, Maryland

7. Woodmore, Maryland

6. Kettering, Maryland

Those are neighborhoods.
Hillcrest is not a municipality. It is a village in the Town of Clarkstown, NY A town in Rockland County.
Uniondale is a part of the Town of Hempstead. it is largely commercial/industrial.
I have no knowledge of the OP's website. Probably some fringe deal.
BTW, all of these are examples of what studies have concluded about blacks in the US. That they are the group most likely to self segregate.

If you want to bring up ancient shit you'll have to give me a rough outline.
WTF? :loopy::gives:

i am looking for one LONE major northern city run by Negro's that has improved. Should be a simple task right?
aside from Detroit, name any city run only by black people
Baltimore

So, you have two cities and you want them to meet three requirements.
Yeah, should not be that hard right? Picking Democrat run cities is easy....
Here it is in its entirety…

What do the top ten cities with the highest poverty rate all have in common?

DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!

Detroit, MI (1st on the poverty rate list) hasn’t elected
a Republican mayor since 1961;

Buffalo, NY (2nd) hasn’t elected one since 1954;

Cincinnati, OH (3rd)… since 1984;

Cleveland, OH (4th)… since 1989;

Miami, FL (5th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

St. Louis, MO (6th)…. since 1949;

El Paso, TX (7th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

Milwaukee, WI (8th)… since 1908;

Philadelphia, PA (9th)… since 1952;

Newark, NJ (10th)… since 1907.

Einstein once said, “The definition of insanity is doing
the same thing over and over again and always
expecting different results.”

Read more at Democrats Run America s Ten Poorest Cities - Eagle Rising

Just one LONE major city in the north run by Negro's. Just one.

You're making the assumption that democrats will instantly take poor people out of poverty, and not that the people in poverty vote democrat because they know it would be worse under a republican.

Rich people vote Republican. Poor people vote democrat. The republicans wouldn't help the poor. I do feel sorry for those people are the bottom, because the democrats aren't very good in most cases, and the republicans are even worse. It's a case of "it doesn't matter who you vote for, they'll take you up the ass anyway", gotta love the USA.
Hell, we're talking instantly...

You get 50 years.

No, wait. You already had that.

aside from Detroit, name any city run only by black people
Baltimore

DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!

You're making the assumption that democrats will instantly take poor people out of poverty, and not that the people in poverty vote democrat because they know it would be worse under a republican.

Rich people vote Republican. Poor people vote democrat. The republicans wouldn't help the poor. I do feel sorry for those people are the bottom, because the democrats aren't very good in most cases, and the republicans are even worse. It's a case of "it doesn't matter who you vote for, they'll take you up the ass anyway", gotta love the USA.

You get 50 years.

WRONG! Poor whites had several CENTURIES and they still failed!

Baltimore

DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!

You get 50 years.

Poor whites like Obi one dont understand the history of labor in the US. They really think they cant get ahead because the GOP tells them Black people are getting AA. You can tell they are delusional because they will say in the same breath that Black people are lazy and only want welfare. The brainwashing is deep and centuries in the making.

Those are neighborhoods.
Hillcrest is not a municipality. It is a village in the Town of Clarkstown, NY A town in Rockland County.
Uniondale is a part of the Town of Hempstead. it is largely commercial/industrial.
BTW, all of these are examples of what studies have concluded about blacks in the US. That they are the group most likely to self segregate.

?

You have a problem with dates?
Are you sure you are posting to the correct person?....I have no idea what it is you are referring to.
Dates? What dates?

You're bringing up ancient history...

Baltimore

DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!

You get 50 years.

We're talking Democrats. But good point, in light of slavery, Jim Crow laws, the KKK, etc.

Vote Republican this next election and get rid of those racist Democrats, ya hear?????

DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!

You get 50 years.

We're talking Democrats. But good point, in light of slavery, Jim Crow laws, the KKK, etc.

Vote Republican this next election and get rid of those racist Democrats, ya hear?????
Bush was a Rep and he fucked up. Why would anyone ever be dumb enough to vote Rep?

I am looking for one Negro run role model of a city. Got one?

10. Uniondale, New York

9. Hillcrest, New York

8. Friendly, Maryland

7. Woodmore, Maryland

6. Kettering, Maryland

Those are neighborhoods.

What do you mean WTF?
Look at the date of the post you're responding to ya fucken idiot.

DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!

You get 50 years.

Bush was a Rep and he fucked up. Why would anyone ever be dumb enough to vote Rep?
Then keep living in poverty and virtual slavery. Your loss.

DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!

You get 50 years.

Don't forget to add Ronald Raygun to that mix. He was a long time Democrat and supported all of the above except slavery. When the Democrats became too kind and gentle toward blacks, Raygun jumped parties but those old racist Democrat roots stuck with him til the end!

The old racist Democrats made him the champion of racist politics that still reverberate through our society in the guise of republicanism.

10. Uniondale, New York

9. Hillcrest, New York

8. Friendly, Maryland

7. Woodmore, Maryland

6. Kettering, Maryland

Those are neighborhoods.

What do you mean WTF?
Look at the date of the post you're responding to ya fucken idiot.

Why bother? the post I was responding too was not submitted 4000 years ago, goof ball. So what is your fucking point douche bag?

Forum List

Back