A Very Simple Racial Question

You're making the assumption that democrats will instantly take poor people out of poverty, and not that the people in poverty vote democrat because they know it would be worse under a republican.

Rich people vote Republican. Poor people vote democrat. The republicans wouldn't help the poor. I do feel sorry for those people are the bottom, because the democrats aren't very good in most cases, and the republicans are even worse. It's a case of "it doesn't matter who you vote for, they'll take you up the ass anyway", gotta love the USA.
Hell, we're talking instantly...

You get 50 years.

No, wait. You already had that.

WRONG! Poor whites had several CENTURIES and they still failed!
We're talking Democrats. But good point, in light of slavery, Jim Crow laws, the KKK, etc.

Vote Republican this next election and get rid of those racist Democrats, ya hear?????
Bush was a Rep and he fucked up. Why would anyone ever be dumb enough to vote Rep?
Then keep living in poverty and virtual slavery. Your loss.
What made you think I lived in poverty? I bet one of my homes is worth more than you have made in your life. Thanks President Obama.

Yeah, should not be that hard right? Picking Democrat run cities is easy....
Here it is in its entirety…

What do the top ten cities with the highest poverty rate all have in common?

DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!

Detroit, MI (1st on the poverty rate list) hasn’t elected
a Republican mayor since 1961;

Buffalo, NY (2nd) hasn’t elected one since 1954;

Cincinnati, OH (3rd)… since 1984;

Cleveland, OH (4th)… since 1989;

Miami, FL (5th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

St. Louis, MO (6th)…. since 1949;

El Paso, TX (7th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

Milwaukee, WI (8th)… since 1908;

Philadelphia, PA (9th)… since 1952;

Newark, NJ (10th)… since 1907.

Einstein once said, “The definition of insanity is doing
the same thing over and over again and always
expecting different results.”

Read more at Democrats Run America s Ten Poorest Cities - Eagle Rising

Just one LONE major city in the north run by Negro's. Just one.

You're making the assumption that democrats will instantly take poor people out of poverty, and not that the people in poverty vote democrat because they know it would be worse under a republican.

Rich people vote Republican. Poor people vote democrat. The republicans wouldn't help the poor. I do feel sorry for those people are the bottom, because the democrats aren't very good in most cases, and the republicans are even worse. It's a case of "it doesn't matter who you vote for, they'll take you up the ass anyway", gotta love the USA.

You get 50 years.

We're talking Democrats. But good point, in light of slavery, Jim Crow laws, the KKK, etc.

Vote Republican this next election and get rid of those racist Democrats, ya hear?????
Don't forget to add Ronald Raygun to that mix. He was a long time Democrat and supported all of the above except slavery. When the Democrats became too kind and gentle toward blacks, Raygun jumped parties but those old racist Democrat roots stuck with him til the end!

The old racist Democrats made him the champion of racist politics that still reverberate through our society in the guise of republicanism.

So tell me.... What are you after?

Should I try to convince a few racist blacks that are backing a known criminal to vote Republican, or just laugh at the fact that your nominee will probably be in prison before the election???

You get 50 years.

Don't forget to add Ronald Raygun to that mix. He was a long time Democrat and supported all of the above except slavery. When the Democrats became too kind and gentle toward blacks, Raygun jumped parties but those old racist Democrat roots stuck with him til the end!

The old racist Democrats made him the champion of racist politics that still reverberate through our society in the guise of republicanism.

Should I try to convince a few racist blacks that are backing a known criminal to vote Republican, or just laugh at the fact that your nominee will probably be in prison before the election???
You should probably laugh. That way you wont have to stress yourself out explaining why you are still poor after getting all that tinkle down during the Bush years.

You get 50 years.

Bush was a Rep and he fucked up. Why would anyone ever be dumb enough to vote Rep?
What made you think I lived in poverty? I bet one of my homes is worth more than you have made in your life. Thanks President Obama.
Welfare buys that?

Welfare buys that?
I dont think you can buy a house on welfare. Ask your social worker if you didnt have the benefits of welfare explained to you sufficiently when you first applied. Come to think of it I would say no. No bank would loan you the money but again check with your social worker to see if there are any programs for welfare recipients.

You get 50 years.

What am I after? Nothing except bitch slapping your ass back to sanity!

And what in your warped mind makes you think Bernie Sanders is going to prison?

Welfare buys that?
If Republicans gain absolute power there will be a whole lot of white middle class Americans joining the poverty ranks. have you forgotten the GOP war on the middle class? They don't want one!

Last edited:

You get 50 years.

Bernie won't. Hillary will.

Are you consuming your product again?

Welfare buys that?
If Republicans gains absolute power there will be a whole lot of white middle class Americans joining the poverty ranks. have you forgotten the GOP war on the middle class? They don't want one!
Have you forgotten that we have a record number of Americans in poverty under Obozo?

Those are neighborhoods.
Hillcrest is not a municipality. It is a village in the Town of Clarkstown, NY A town in Rockland County.
Uniondale is a part of the Town of Hempstead. it is largely commercial/industrial.
I have no knowledge of the OP's website. Probably some fringe deal.
BTW, all of these are examples of what studies have concluded about blacks in the US. That they are the group most likely to self segregate.

If you want to bring up ancient shit you'll have to give me a rough outline.
WTF? :loopy::gives:

What do you mean WTF?
Look at the date of the post you're responding to ya fucken idiot.

Why bother? the post I was responding too was not submitted 4000 years ago, goof ball. So what is your fucking point douche bag?

Fuck off master of the old world.
You want to talk smack about something i've forgot about go right ahead but you'll be talking to yourself ya fucken asswipe.

Welfare buys that?
If Republicans gains absolute power there will be a whole lot of white middle class Americans joining the poverty ranks. have you forgotten the GOP war on the middle class? They don't want one!
Have you forgotten that we have a record number of Americans in poverty under Obozo?
Bush fucked up pretty badly didnt he?

Hillary won't go to prison. Have you ever heard of presidential pardons? Besides, It is going to be hard to convict a Clinton...haven't you learned from history?

And Yes,I am enjoying a midnite snack of wheaties... how did you guess?

Hillcrest is not a municipality. It is a village in the Town of Clarkstown, NY A town in Rockland County.
Uniondale is a part of the Town of Hempstead. it is largely commercial/industrial.
BTW, all of these are examples of what studies have concluded about blacks in the US. That they are the group most likely to self segregate.

What do you mean WTF?

Why bother? the post I was responding too was not submitted 4000 years ago, goof ball. So what is your fucking point douche bag?

You want to talk smack about something i've forgot about go right ahead but you'll be talking to yourself ya fucken asswipe.
That seemed to get you pretty agitated. You must hate being caught!

What do you mean WTF?

I always knew you were NOTHING but to have you admit it like this is quite shocking!

Hillary won't go to prison. Have you ever heard of presidential pardons? Besides, It is going to be hard to convict a Clinton...haven't you learned from history?

Sure... Why get one unless she's guilty???

Thanks for admitting that.

What admission? I made that statement as a "just in case" scenario.
I don't think the case will even come to trial!

Admitting it was going to be hard to convict Clinton? It is going to be hard if not impossible to convict her.

It's called Google search. Thread still shows you to be a lazy whining ass Negro who won't do anything. You posting from one of those northern Negro mills like Baltimore?

I love exposing ugly fucking racists. It's fun.

When the aliens come and start eating us, they will spit you out, because you will taste way too bitter.

pot meet kettle.

Admitting it was going to be hard to convict Clinton? It is going to be hard if not impossible to convict her.
Conviction in a court of law? Maybe.
Conviction in the court of public domain? Easy.

Conviction in a court of law? Maybe.
Conviction in the court of public domain? Easy.
Being elected POTUS is not a conviction in the court of public domain.

Forum List

Back