A Very Simple Racial Question

Can someone name me ONE northern city run by Negro's that has..
1, Reduced Crime?
2, Increased Jobs?
3, Increased Property Values?

Looking forward to that list....
I guess youre saying every single city run by whites has done just that?
I am looking for one Negro run role model of a city. Got one?

Be careful of what you ask for, you just might get it:

10 of the Richest Black Communities in America - Page 5 of 5 - Atlanta Blackstar

10. Uniondale, New York

Uniondale is a middle class predominately Black community in the suburbs of New York City. The average family income is $76,553, which makes the town one of the most flourishing African-American cities in the United States.

9. Hillcrest, New York

Hillcrest is another middle-class Black community in New York. The median family income is $76,960, securing Hillcrest a spot on the list as one of the most prosperous African-American communities in the United States.

8. Friendly, Maryland

Friendly is a upper-middle-class Black community in Prince George’s County, Md. Landing in at the eighth spot, Friendly’s average family income is $82,827, solidifying its place as an affluent African-American community in the United States.

7. Woodmore, Maryland

A suburban community in Prince George’s County, Maryland, Woodmore is an affluent African-American town with a median family income of $103,438. With a majority population of Black people, Woodmore is one of the wealthiest African-American communities in the United States.

10 of the Richest Black Communities in America - Page 5 of 5 - Atlanta Blackstar

6. Kettering, Maryland

Kettering is also a thriving African-American community in Prince George’s County, Md. The average family income for this town is $107,008. Kettering has a population of 78.5% Black people, safely landing it on this list of the wealthiest African-American communities in the United States.

4. Mitchellville, Maryland

Mitchellville, too, is a upper-middle-class African-American community in Maryland. The average family income of this town is $118,022. Residents of Mitchellville take tremendous pride in their friendly community and beautiful homes. It offers its population access to excellent public schools, which boast high test performance and a graduation rate of more than 80 percent. Most students go on to pursue college degrees, and have easy access to prestigious nearby institutions such as Johns Hopkins University, Georgetown University, and the U.S. Naval Academy.

3. Ladera Heights, California

Ladera Heights is an affluent Black prestigious community in California. The average family income is $132,824. Much of the area’s appeal stems from the stunning views of the Pacific Ocean available from many hillside houses, as well as its proximity to beaches and Hollywood.

2. Baldwin Hills, California

Baldwin Hills has a median family income of $157,033, which secures it as one of the richest Black communities in the United States. The community was given the nickname the Black Beverly Hills after African Americans began moving into the area, especially musicians and film actors.

1. View Park-Windsor Hills, California

View Park-Windsor Hills is an affluent Black community with an average family income of $159,168. View Park-Windsor Hills are part of a band of districts, from Culver City’s Fox Hills district on the west to the Los Angeles district of Leimert Park. The area is the single largest geographically middle- and upper-class Black community in the United States.
Youre better than me. I was not going to reward his ignorance.

1, Reduced Crime?
2, Increased Jobs?

10. Uniondale, New York

Uniondale is a middle class predominately Black community in the suburbs of New York City. The average family income is $76,553, which makes the town one of the most flourishing African-American cities in the United States.

9. Hillcrest, New York

Hillcrest is another middle-class Black community in New York. The median family income is $76,960, securing Hillcrest a spot on the list as one of the most prosperous African-American communities in the United States.

8. Friendly, Maryland

Friendly is a upper-middle-class Black community in Prince George’s County, Md. Landing in at the eighth spot, Friendly’s average family income is $82,827, solidifying its place as an affluent African-American community in the United States.

7. Woodmore, Maryland

A suburban community in Prince George’s County, Maryland, Woodmore is an affluent African-American town with a median family income of $103,438. With a majority population of Black people, Woodmore is one of the wealthiest African-American communities in the United States.

6. Kettering, Maryland

Kettering is also a thriving African-American community in Prince George’s County, Md. The average family income for this town is $107,008. Kettering has a population of 78.5% Black people, safely landing it on this list of the wealthiest African-American communities in the United States.

Mitchellville, too, is a upper-middle-class African-American community in Maryland. The average family income of this town is $118,022. Residents of Mitchellville take tremendous pride in their friendly community and beautiful homes. It offers its population access to excellent public schools, which boast high test performance and a graduation rate of more than 80 percent. Most students go on to pursue college degrees, and have easy access to prestigious nearby institutions such as Johns Hopkins University, Georgetown University, and the U.S. Naval Academy.

Ladera Heights is an affluent Black prestigious community in California. The average family income is $132,824. Much of the area’s appeal stems from the stunning views of the Pacific Ocean available from many hillside houses, as well as its proximity to beaches and Hollywood.

Baldwin Hills has a median family income of $157,033, which secures it as one of the richest Black communities in the United States. The community was given the nickname the Black Beverly Hills after African Americans began moving into the area, especially musicians and film actors.

View Park-Windsor Hills is an affluent Black community with an average family income of $159,168. View Park-Windsor Hills are part of a band of districts, from Culver City’s Fox Hills district on the west to the Los Angeles district of Leimert Park. The area is the single largest geographically middle- and upper-class Black community in the United States.
I looked up the reply BEFORE I wrote the thread. Once again YOUR lazy ass NEEDED AA to come to YOUR aid.

1, Reduced Crime?
2, Increased Jobs?

10. Uniondale, New York

9. Hillcrest, New York

8. Friendly, Maryland

7. Woodmore, Maryland

6. Kettering, Maryland

I looked up the reply BEFORE I wrote the thread. Once again YOUR lazy ass NEEDED AA to come to YOUR aid.
Sure you looked up the reply. :itsok:

10. Uniondale, New York

9. Hillcrest, New York

8. Friendly, Maryland

7. Woodmore, Maryland

6. Kettering, Maryland

It's called Google search. Thread still shows you to be a lazy whining ass Negro who won't do anything. You posting from one of those northern Negro mills like Baltimore?

10. Uniondale, New York

9. Hillcrest, New York

8. Friendly, Maryland

7. Woodmore, Maryland

6. Kettering, Maryland

It's called Google search. Thread still shows you to be a lazy whining ass Negro who won't do anything. You posting from one of those northern Negro mills like Baltimore?
White boys get mad when Black men dont do as they are told. I understand your white boy disease but I wont indulge you. :laugh:

1, Reduced Crime?
2, Increased Jobs?

And you throw out the word "Negro" with such glee.

You are an incredible fucking racist, lacking in even the most basic of dignity.

You see, when you got your IQ tests back and started to squeal like a pig that your IQ was 214, actually, it was 21.4.

And it shows.

Aw, he just got "IQ" mixed up with that other thing -- "area code".
So you came back today to show you are just as ignorant as yesterday with NO answer? Loser.

:spam:

:rofl:

I have to say it makes pretty sad reading from the supposed land of the free and home of the brave. Home of the stupid and land of the hateful would seem nearer the mark.

most American cities are run mostly by white people since most of the population is white.

it's the dem run cities that have the most issues.

NYC is ok, but they have a port and Wall St to bring vast money in.
Detroit is in ruins, it's so bad that my son is there this week with his church to help people out and will be going back in 2 weeks with his scout troop.

it's a disaster area w/o a disaster

dem cities need huge amounts of money to tax to stay afloat or they collapse under the weight of repeating the same ignorant shit that hasn't worked yet.
i am looking for one LONE major northern city run by Negro's that has improved. Should be a simple task right?
aside from Detroit, name any city run only by black people
Baltimore

So, you have two cities and you want them to meet three requirements.
Yeah, should not be that hard right? Picking Democrat run cities is easy....
Here it is in its entirety…

What do the top ten cities with the highest poverty rate all have in common?

DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!

Detroit, MI (1st on the poverty rate list) hasn’t elected
a Republican mayor since 1961;

Buffalo, NY (2nd) hasn’t elected one since 1954;

Cincinnati, OH (3rd)… since 1984;

Cleveland, OH (4th)… since 1989;

Miami, FL (5th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

St. Louis, MO (6th)…. since 1949;

El Paso, TX (7th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

Milwaukee, WI (8th)… since 1908;

Philadelphia, PA (9th)… since 1952;

Newark, NJ (10th)… since 1907.

Einstein once said, “The definition of insanity is doing
the same thing over and over again and always
expecting different results.”

Read more at Democrats Run America s Ten Poorest Cities - Eagle Rising

Just one LONE major city in the north run by Negro's. Just one.
Miami has had many republican mayors and in fact has one right now. Why do you keep reposting lies?

i am looking for one LONE major northern city run by Negro's that has improved. Should be a simple task right?
Baltimore

DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!

Miami has had many republican mayors and in fact has one right now. Why do you keep reposting lies?
When is a question a lie?

I love exposing ugly fucking racists. It's fun.

When the aliens come and start eating us, they will spit you out, because you will taste way too bitter.
Hell, he IS an alien. Darkfury is a Mexican illegal who thinks he is White! Give them Spicks an inch and they'll take a yard! Now he has taken on the persona of a redneck

1, Reduced Crime?
2, Increased Jobs?

10. Uniondale, New York

9. Hillcrest, New York

8. Friendly, Maryland

7. Woodmore, Maryland

6. Kettering, Maryland

You looked in the wrong place! Stormfront or La Raza chronicles are not accurate sources!

Baltimore

DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!

Tom s Pedro Regalado - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

that site should have checked it's info and made sure it was accurate.

Baltimore

DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!

When is a question a lie?
When it assumes a lie. You claimed you already knew all this information.

1, Reduced Crime?
2, Increased Jobs?

10. Uniondale, New York

9. Hillcrest, New York

8. Friendly, Maryland

7. Woodmore, Maryland

6. Kettering, Maryland

Those are neighborhoods.

Baltimore

DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!

Philadelphia is wrong too.
We're dealing here with a Mongoloid Idiot OP. Once again, Democrats run most cities, regardless what's going on in them. It's just how they've historically organized. For example, Charleston, which so peacefully dealt with its racial murders a few weeks ago. And on the other hand most states electing governors (and city suburbs like Ferguson) go Republican, because it's how they are historically organized.

Neither one means jack fucking squat about the economy of Detroit, which derives from the nature of the history of industrialization over time and how its affected by the corporations that drive it and have driven it over the last century ---- not what the fuck color its mayor is.

Classic classic classsic cum hoc fallacy. This thread has no business whatsoever being in a genuine debate forum. It belongs in the fucking Badlands or Flame Zone.

Baltimore

DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!

We're dealing here with a Mongoloid Idiot OP. Once again, Democrats run most cities, regardless what's going on in them. It's just how they've historically organized. For example, Charleston, which so peacefully dealt with its racial murders a few weeks ago. And on the other hand most states electing governors (and city suburbs like Ferguson) go Republican, because it's how they are historically organized.

Neither one means jack fucking squat about the economy of Detroit, which derives from the nature of the history of industrialization over time and how its affected by the corporations that drive it and have driven it over the last century ---- not what the fuck color its mayor is.

Classic classic classsic cum hoc fallacy. This thread has no business whatsoever being in a genuine debate forum. It belongs in the fucking Badlands or Flame Zone.
Philly has a gop mayor?

when did that happen?

1, Reduced Crime?
2, Increased Jobs?

10. Uniondale, New York

9. Hillcrest, New York

8. Friendly, Maryland

7. Woodmore, Maryland

6. Kettering, Maryland

Those are neighborhoods.
Read #10 and think again!

Baltimore

DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!

Philly has a gop mayor?

when did that happen?

1972-1980. His name was Oink Piggo.
Well, that's what we called him.

Forum List

Back