A Very Simple Racial Question

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Can someone name me ONE northern city run by Negro's that has..
1, Reduced Crime?
2, Increased Jobs?
3, Increased Property Values?

Looking forward to that list....

Cities aren't run by "Negro is", Pinky. Nor are cities run by whites, Aisans, Democrats, Republicans, gays, straights, the lefthanded, the righthanded, blonds, brunettes, redheads, men, women, the brown-eyed, green-eyed or blue-eyed. They're run by people.

What a sad little pathetic joke of a right-brain-deficient world you must live in where everything has to be labeled and chained to the floor like some kind of museum exhibit. Pathetic.

1, Reduced Crime?
2, Increased Jobs?

most American cities are run mostly by white people since most of the population is white.

it's the dem run cities that have the most issues.

NYC is ok, but they have a port and Wall St to bring vast money in.
Detroit is in ruins, it's so bad that my son is there this week with his church to help people out and will be going back in 2 weeks with his scout troop.

it's a disaster area w/o a disaster

dem cities need huge amounts of money to tax to stay afloat or they collapse under the weight of repeating the same ignorant shit that hasn't worked yet.

• Banned
Cities aren't run by "Negro is", Pinky. Nor are cities run by whites, Aisans, Democrats, Republicans, gays, straights, the lefthanded, the righthanded, blonds, brunettes, redheads, men, women, the brown-eyed, green-eyed or blue-eyed. They're run by people.

What a sad little pathetic joke of a right-brain-deficient world you must live in where everything has to be labeled and chained to the floor like some kind of museum exhibit. Pathetic.
So in short YOU cannot name one? Thank you, next.

• Banned
1, Reduced Crime?
2, Increased Jobs?

most American cities are run mostly by white people since most of the population is white.

Detroit is in ruins, it's so bad that my son is there this week with his church to help people out and will be going back in 2 weeks with his scout troop.

dem cities need huge amounts of money to tax to stay afloat or they collapse under the weight of repeating the same ignorant shit that hasn't worked yet.
i am looking for one LONE major northern city run by Negro's that has improved. Should be a simple task right?

1, Reduced Crime?
2, Increased Jobs?

i am looking for one LONE major northern city run by Negro's that has improved. Should be a simple task right?
aside from Detroit, name any city run only by black people

1, Reduced Crime?
2, Increased Jobs?

Baltimore

1, Reduced Crime?
2, Increased Jobs?

Can someone name me ONE US city run by 6 foot tall, blond haired, cigar smoking, Russian speaking white Christian men which has...

1, blah blah blah?
2, blah blah blah?
3, blah blah blah?

1, Reduced Crime?
2, Increased Jobs?

Baltimore

So, you have two cities and you want them to meet three requirements.

1, Reduced Crime?
2, Increased Jobs?

Baltimore

Yeah, should not be that hard right? Picking Democrat run cities is easy....
Here it is in its entirety…

What do the top ten cities with the highest poverty rate all have in common?

DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!

Detroit, MI (1st on the poverty rate list) hasn’t elected
a Republican mayor since 1961;

Buffalo, NY (2nd) hasn’t elected one since 1954;

Cincinnati, OH (3rd)… since 1984;

Cleveland, OH (4th)… since 1989;

Miami, FL (5th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

St. Louis, MO (6th)…. since 1949;

El Paso, TX (7th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

Milwaukee, WI (8th)… since 1908;

Philadelphia, PA (9th)… since 1952;

Newark, NJ (10th)… since 1907.

Einstein once said, “The definition of insanity is doing
the same thing over and over again and always
expecting different results.”

Read more at Democrats Run America s Ten Poorest Cities - Eagle Rising

Just one LONE major city in the north run by Negro's. Just one.

Baltimore

Yeah, should not be that hard right? Picking Democrat run cities is easy....
Here it is in its entirety…

What do the top ten cities with the highest poverty rate all have in common?

DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!

Detroit, MI (1st on the poverty rate list) hasn’t elected
a Republican mayor since 1961;

Buffalo, NY (2nd) hasn’t elected one since 1954;

Cincinnati, OH (3rd)… since 1984;

Cleveland, OH (4th)… since 1989;

Miami, FL (5th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

St. Louis, MO (6th)…. since 1949;

El Paso, TX (7th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

Milwaukee, WI (8th)… since 1908;

Philadelphia, PA (9th)… since 1952;

Newark, NJ (10th)… since 1907.

Einstein once said, “The definition of insanity is doing
the same thing over and over again and always
expecting different results.”

Read more at Democrats Run America s Ten Poorest Cities - Eagle Rising

Just one LONE major city in the north run by Negro's. Just one.

You're making the assumption that democrats will instantly take poor people out of poverty, and not that the people in poverty vote democrat because they know it would be worse under a republican.

Rich people vote Republican. Poor people vote democrat. The republicans wouldn't help the poor. I do feel sorry for those people are the bottom, because the democrats aren't very good in most cases, and the republicans are even worse. It's a case of "it doesn't matter who you vote for, they'll take you up the ass anyway", gotta love the USA.

I checked a few of America's wealthiest cities until I got bored with it. They're run by Democratic Party members as well. I guess that means Republicans are the party of the Hicks.

I checked a few of America's wealthiest cities until I got bored with it. They're run by Democratic Party members as well. I guess that means Republicans are the party of the Hicks.

Two types of people who use facts.

The first is the sort of person who uses them to prove their point. They take what fits and they make some kind of jigsaw out of it, and hope for the best that they "win" and if they don't then insult.

The other is someone who tries to get a good idea of that the picture is with plenty of facts and then uses these to prove a point. Mainly because they want to understand.

Facts can make you believe almost anything, if used wrongly.

abc379a0-e010-11e3-b4ff-bb498b65b483_per-capita-consumption-of-beef-us_deaths-caused-by-lightning.png

f324f170-e010-11e3-b4ff-bb498b65b483_number-of-films-nicolas-cage-appeared-in_female-editors-on-harvard-law-review.png

1bbd1810-e011-11e3-ab49-4d155847e5b1_divorce-rate-in-maine_per-capita-consumption-of-margarine-us.png

4de55d70-e011-11e3-b4ff-bb498b65b483_mozzarella-vs-civil-engineering.png

Interesting that black run cities are failures as they are. Affirmative action brings us the malaise and failed cities

Just like Obams's failed Presidency

-Geaux

612c59121a3fdc58b194df73cef121c0.jpg

Last edited:
Philly, since I live there - but the question is a dumb one for it assumes a person or even a group of people have control when the issue is much more complicated. People like simple answers but simple answers are often wrong or useless. Oh, and often biased and bigoted crap as the thread demonstrates.

Forum List

Back