A toxic President

You know o (little o) is in serious trouble when democrats walk out on him.

Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance people leave early

Really? He's made for life. He can go give speeches for $1 million just for a night, he won't need to do proper work ever again. Why do you think he cares? He can't win re-election as president anyway, everything's downhill from here anyway.
Obama's post-presidential occupation will be to try to salvage his legacy which can only amount to his reminding his black and far left constituents of his Nobel Peace prize and getting Osama.

It's not just obama but democrats in general and the policies they support that are toxic Openly gay mayor
10154408_368044946688203_6336805887502314562_n.jpg

Really? He's made for life. He can go give speeches for $1 million just for a night, he won't need to do proper work ever again. Why do you think he cares? He can't win re-election as president anyway, everything's downhill from here anyway.
Obama's post-presidential occupation will be to try to salvage his legacy which can only amount to his reminding his black and far left constituents of his Nobel Peace prize and getting Osama.

Why do you say that? What is this based on?

Obama's presidency and Carter 's post-presidency. Kind of obvious I would think.

Obama's presidency and Carter 's post-presidency. Kind of obvious I would think.

That's not what I mean. What specific information that you're going to source, present and make an argument with, do you have?

That's not what I mean. What specific information that you're going to source, present and make an argument with, do you have?
In the year 2010 you could hear a sigh of relief from Plains Georgia, when it was noted obama is now the worse president in American history.

Admit failure. Move on.

That'd be a no then.
Obama is a success then? Seriously?!

Come on, man......every day. One or more of you fuckers makes an absolutist statement that Obama is the most dishonest or most incompetent or worst ever or this or that.

Every fucking day. It must get boring.
It's never boring because every day there is confirmation it is true.
Who else could declare one day that ISIS is the JV team and one week later or so declare ISIS is a terrible threat and he would personally direct the bombing?
Who else could tell us ebola wasn't going to be a threat, then that he was taking it seriously then that he would appoint a czar who has no medical or epidemiological experience to handle it?
Who else could declare a red line in Syria one day and the next week declare he never said that?
The list goes on and on.

You aren't bored because you are simple. The shit you accuse him of isn't settled. You are stating an opinion and making statements of fact without regard for fact. Every fucking day.
I'm still wondering when you will wake up, and realize the failure you have blindly supported all these years.

When he's out of office and not longer the target of ignorance and racist white wingers, history will see him as a transformative president. Only his legacy will be real, not something made up like Republicans did with the "Reagan Legacy Project" they launched in the late 90's.
Lol, when he leaves office, the republican president that takes over will investigate all of Obama's wrong doings, and hopefully he will end up in jail.

Do you people ever get a little bored? I mean....it is every fucking day. For 6 years. Every single fucking day.
Admit failure. Move on.

That'd be a no then.

Come on, man......every day. One or more of you fuckers makes an absolutist statement that Obama is the most dishonest or most incompetent or worst ever or this or that.

They have eight years of democrats and their hourly absolutist statements about Bush.

Looks as if you'll have to concede.

You aren't bored because you are simple. The shit you accuse him of isn't settled. You are stating an opinion and making statements of fact without regard for fact. Every fucking day.

Kid YOU are simple.

EVERYDAY you scream "NUH-UH" at whatever charge is thrown at your king.

EVERY DAY.

You have never done ANYTHING for anyone but you kid, never.

I don't have a king. You must be referring to Obama in your habitually booooooooooring and simple manner.

Nope. Throw a charge at Obama that is accurate and watch me agree. It's easy. Do it all the time.

EVERY charge I've EVER leveled at him is accurate.

Your problem is simply this....you don't know anything about anything real.

That's why you don't matter LL, you have no idea about anything you type.
You've never served the country.
You've never been outside the country.

This man is only second President you've truly paid attention to.....and the fact is your daddy and mommy were Dems so you are.

You think I've never been outside the country? You might be a genius. Is that one of your accurate charges? I worked in Japan for 10 years.

I'm 50. I've pairs attention my entire adult life. My father was a Republican. You are a loser. A total loser. One fail after another.

I matter to you, dummy. That is crystal clear.

Sure you do kid.

Only in the sense that you don't know shit about shit.
Your father would be ashamed of you kid....just like I am.

• Your father wouldbe ashamed of you,

I thought I'd let your butthurt simmer for a while. Are you going to leave the thread without admitting all of your failures? That's not very mature of you. Shameful, even.

Do you people ever get a little bored? I mean....it is every fucking day. For 6 years. Every single fucking day.
Admit failure. Move on.

That'd be a no then.

They have eight years of democrats and their hourly absolutist statements about Bush.

Looks as if you'll have to concede.

Nope. Not interested in what people other than those here have said in years past.

Aren't you bored? Doesn't reading the same things from the same people every day bore you?

When he's out of office and not longer the target of ignorance and racist white wingers, history will see him as a transformative president. Only his legacy will be real, not something made up like Republicans did with the "Reagan Legacy Project" they launched in the late 90's.
Lol, when he leaves office, the republican president that takes over will investigate all of Obama's wrong doings, and hopefully he will end up in jail.
Cell mates with Eric Holder.

Obama is toxic, he is endangering the American public he is sworn to protect by not enacting a travel ban from west African countries. WHY? Quarantines are routine and common sense things. Not hate... Why doesn't Obama not see that? He was born overseas and is "multicultural/multiracial". Meaning, Obama can't relate to most Americans. I have a feeling in November, 2014 on. Liberals are really going to regret indulging in this PC madness.

"It would make it harder to move health workers and supplies back and forth.

"Experience shows that it could also cause people in the affected region to change their travel, to evade screening, and make the disease even harder to track."

He stressed that the US was not in the middle of an outbreak or an epidemic and urged Americans to stay calm.

Forum List

Back