A toxic President

Do you people ever get a little bored? I mean....it is every fucking day. For 6 years. Every single fucking day.
Admit failure. Move on.

That'd be a no then.
Obama is a success then? Seriously?!

Come on, man......every day. One or more of you fuckers makes an absolutist statement that Obama is the most dishonest or most incompetent or worst ever or this or that.

Every fucking day. It must get boring.

Obama's biggest problem in regards to leadership is that he let's political concerns override everything else he's not the first and won't be the last to do this. A true leader is someone who can make the right decision even when it's not the popular one we have not had a leader capable of doing that for a long time.

Do you people ever get a little bored? I mean....it is every fucking day. For 6 years. Every single fucking day.
Admit failure. Move on.

That'd be a no then.

Well everything works on how you define things, how you want to look at things.

I'm not going to say Obama's a success, he got dealt a difficult situation and he's coming through it.

Is that success? It's middle of the road.

Compared to Bush I'd say he's more successful than a guy who made errors that have had a massive impact on the world, changed millions of people's lives for the worst and still didn't really achieve his own goals of reducing oil prices.

But then what is successful for a president of the USA? Really they can't do much at home, they don't make laws. Most is in foreign affairs and Obama has just been reacting to the problems Bush caused.

Obama's biggest problem in regards to leadership is that he let's political concerns override everything else he's not the first and won't be the last to do this. A true leader is someone who can make the right decision even when it's not the popular one we have not had a leader capable of doing that for a long time.

But then the way a president is elected will often mean that no president now will do the right thing. They'll either do what's best for their own image or what's best for their own bank account or that of their friends.

The biggest legitimate complaint about Obama that is voiced here with regularity is the fact that he's acting like a politician.

Think about that for a minute.

Admit failure. Move on.

That'd be a no then.

Come on, man......every day. One or more of you fuckers makes an absolutist statement that Obama is the most dishonest or most incompetent or worst ever or this or that.

It's never boring because every day there is confirmation it is true.
Who else could declare one day that ISIS is the JV team and one week later or so declare ISIS is a terrible threat and he would personally direct the bombing?
Who else could tell us ebola wasn't going to be a threat, then that he was taking it seriously then that he would appoint a czar who has no medical or epidemiological experience to handle it?
Who else could declare a red line in Syria one day and the next week declare he never said that?
The list goes on and on.

The biggest legitimate complaint about Obama that is voiced here with regularity is the fact that he's acting like a politician.

Actually no one has voiced that complaint. You've made that up.
What poltiician declares the IRS doesnt have a smidgen of corruption before there's been an investigation?
What politician delays implementing parts of his own signature legislation until after an election because the results will suck so badly?

But then the way a president is elected will often mean that no president now will do the right thing. They'll either do what's best for their own image or what's best for their own bank account or that of their friends.
Maybe one should actually try my feeling is if they said to the people this is what I'm doing and why that it may not be popular or easy but it's necessary they might get more support from the people than they think. At the very least I would have more respect for the person who is honest with me than the one who tries to bull shit me.

Admit failure. Move on.

That'd be a no then.

It's never boring because every day there is confirmation it is true.
Who else could declare one day that ISIS is the JV team and one week later or so declare ISIS is a terrible threat and he would personally direct the bombing?
Who else could tell us ebola wasn't going to be a threat, then that he was taking it seriously then that he would appoint a czar who has no medical or epidemiological experience to handle it?
Who else could declare a red line in Syria one day and the next week declare he never said that?
The list goes on and on.

You aren't bored because you are simple. The shit you accuse him of isn't settled. You are stating an opinion and making statements of fact without regard for fact. Every fucking day.

Admit failure. Move on.

That'd be a no then.

Nope. I could rip on Obama until doomsday. He repesents everything I despise.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

Don't have to take a whole minute... because that's not what the biggest complaint about him is.

The biggest complaint is that he is making poor policy decisions, resulting in plans that don't work. And then he's lying or making excuses for them... and getting caught.

Nice try at pretending he's doing the same thing everybody else does. But he's not. His string of miserable failures exceeds anything any U.S. President has ever "accomplished", possibly excepting Jefferson Davis... and Davis insisted he wasn't a "President of the United States" at all (which was mostly right).

He's even surpassed Jimmy Carter for ineptness... and that's saying something.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Obama has no credibility. His administration has no credibility. His bureaucrats lie blandly and expect no one will call them on it.

It's Lies All The Way Down.

That's pretty funny coming from one of the Progs who cry up Boooossshhhh on a near constant basis. Bush left office in January 2009, just in case you haven't noticed.

That's pretty funny coming from one of the Progs who cry up Boooossshhhh on a near constant basis. Bush left office in January 2009, just in case you haven't noticed.

Find one post of mine where I "cry up" Bush. Thanks.

As is often the case, USMB nutters assign beliefs and actions to others. It's booooooooooorrrrrriiiiinnnngggg!

Forum List

Back