A toxic President

Admit failure. Move on.

That'd be a no then.
Obama is a success then? Seriously?!

Come on, man......every day. One or more of you fuckers makes an absolutist statement that Obama is the most dishonest or most incompetent or worst ever or this or that.

Every fucking day. It must get boring.
It's never boring because every day there is confirmation it is true.
Who else could declare one day that ISIS is the JV team and one week later or so declare ISIS is a terrible threat and he would personally direct the bombing?
Who else could tell us ebola wasn't going to be a threat, then that he was taking it seriously then that he would appoint a czar who has no medical or epidemiological experience to handle it?
Who else could declare a red line in Syria one day and the next week declare he never said that?
The list goes on and on.

You aren't bored because you are simple. The shit you accuse him of isn't settled. You are stating an opinion and making statements of fact without regard for fact. Every fucking day.

Kid YOU are simple.

EVERYDAY you scream "NUH-UH" at whatever charge is thrown at your king.

EVERY DAY.

You have never done ANYTHING for anyone but you kid, never.

Obama has no roots in America, and no racial identity. Why did this man get elected president? The fact this man won't ban travel from west African counties and won't put boots on the ground to combat ISIS/ISIL in the middle east tells me were he comes from. No native born American would play these games.

When he's out of office and not longer the target of ignorance and racist white wingers, history will see him as a transformative president. Only his legacy will be real, not something made up like Republicans did with the "Reagan Legacy Project" they launched in the late 90's.

When he's out of office and not longer the target of ignorance and racist white wingers, history will see him as a transformative president. Only his legacy will be real, not something made up like Republicans did with the "Reagan Legacy Project" they launched in the late 90's.

Oh, nobody is denying that Obama has been transformative. He's transformed America into a place where the middle class is being squashed out of existence by Big Government Cronyism.

LOL, dream on bitch.

Obama has no roots in America, and no racial identity. Why did this man get elected president? The fact this man won't ban travel from west African counties and won't put boots on the ground to combat ISIS/ISIL in the middle east tells me were he comes from. No native born American would play these games.

Ignorant dipshit. He was born in this country. His mom is white. He spent years with his grandparents who were typically middle class and had relatives who served in WWII.

You guys are such assholes. You're so racist. You think if you aren't completely white, you are really an American.

That'd be a no then.

Come on, man......every day. One or more of you fuckers makes an absolutist statement that Obama is the most dishonest or most incompetent or worst ever or this or that.

Who else could declare one day that ISIS is the JV team and one week later or so declare ISIS is a terrible threat and he would personally direct the bombing?
Who else could tell us ebola wasn't going to be a threat, then that he was taking it seriously then that he would appoint a czar who has no medical or epidemiological experience to handle it?
Who else could declare a red line in Syria one day and the next week declare he never said that?
The list goes on and on.

You aren't bored because you are simple. The shit you accuse him of isn't settled. You are stating an opinion and making statements of fact without regard for fact. Every fucking day.

Kid YOU are simple.

EVERY DAY.

I don't have a king. You must be referring to Obama in your habitually booooooooooring and simple manner.

Nope. Throw a charge at Obama that is accurate and watch me agree. It's easy. Do it all the time.

Back to the subject:

The President has, once again, made promises and assurances to the American public which have consistently been proven false, often within hours.

And he has been doing it, on virtually every issue, for years.

The public (even Democrats) is finally getting wise to him, and no longer listens. His popularity, and faith in the government he runs, are going downhill at ever-increasing rates. Democrat voters are walking out on his speeches, Democrats running for re-election are pointedly not inviting him to their campaign appearances, and Democrat spinners are desperately changing the subject to Republicans every chance they get.

"The Toxic President" is the politest thing normal people can call him now.

The list goes on and on.

Kid YOU are simple.

EVERY DAY.

I don't have a king. You must be referring to Obama in your habitually booooooooooring and simple manner.

Nope. Throw a charge at Obama that is accurate and watch me agree. It's easy. Do it all the time.

EVERY charge I've EVER leveled at him is accurate.

Your problem is simply this....you don't know anything about anything real.

That's why you don't matter LL, you have no idea about anything you type.
You've never served the country.
You've never been outside the country.

This man is only second President you've truly paid attention to.....and the fact is your daddy and mommy were Dems so you are.

Obama is toxic, he is endangering the American public he is sworn to protect by not enacting a travel ban from west African countries. WHY? Quarantines are routine and common sense things. Not hate... Why doesn't Obama not see that? He was born overseas and is "multicultural/multiracial". Meaning, Obama can't relate to most Americans. I have a feeling in November, 2014 on. Liberals are really going to regret indulging in this PC madness.

Obama with a real legacy. Lol!! He's worse than Jimmeh.

The list goes on and on.

Kid YOU are simple.

EVERY DAY.

This man is only second President you've truly paid attention to.....and the fact is your daddy and mommy were Dems so you are.

You think I've never been outside the country? You might be a genius. Is that one of your accurate charges? I worked in Japan for 10 years.

I'm 50. I've pairs attention my entire adult life. My father was a Republican. You are a loser. A total loser. One fail after another.

I matter to you, dummy. That is crystal clear.

The list goes on and on.

Kid YOU are simple.

EVERY DAY.

You think I've never been outside the country? You might be a genius. Is that one of your accurate charges? I worked in Japan for 10 years.

I'm 50. I've pairs attention my entire adult life. My father was a Republican. You are a loser. A total loser. One fail after another.

Sure you do kid.

Only in the sense that you don't know shit about shit.
Your father would be ashamed of you kid....just like I am.

• Your father wouldbe ashamed of you,

The list goes on and on.

Kid YOU are simple.

EVERY DAY.

You can't possibly be 50 years old. 15 maybe.

Obama created Ebola in a laboratory, purposely had it brought to the US, and is hoping it will spread in time for him to declare martial law right before the 2016 elections, so he can crown himself king of The United States of Kenya. And sheep like LoneLaugher are still defending this tyrant. :mad:

Obama created Ebola in a laboratory, purposely had it brought to the US, and is hoping it will spread in time for him to declare martial law right before the 2016 elections, so he can crown himself king of The United States of Kenya. And sheep like LoneLaugher are still defending this tyrant. :mad:
You missed the part where you need to claim Republicans are saying ths.

Do you people ever get a little bored? I mean....it is every fucking day. For 6 years. Every single fucking day.
Admit failure. Move on.

That'd be a no then.

Nope. I could rip on Obama until doomsday. He repesents everything I despise.

LIke, he's black?

Forum List

Back