A teenager knocked on the wrong door. Now he’s dead, and the homeowner is accused of murder.

357,000,000 guns in private hands........they need shootings like this to push gun control.......one of these and they can conflate it into all gun owners.....vs...

356,999,999 to 1

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....... no link.

Stop da presses.

Moron..this is how they limit access to guns for the law abiding......in Europe....and why it is a non starter here...
(deleted)

No Stupid--- not a link to that. A link to your claim that --- and I quote:

"what we know...for a fact, is that gun control nuts like you will use any attempt at a training requirement to prevent access to guns."

---- you damn well know that's what I mean, since you took the trouble to cut that passage out of the quote. But it still exists above, because I quoted it.

Now where's your link, dishonest HACK?

Drunk teenager starts breaking windows in someone's home. Looks like a good shoot to me.

You should go house to house banging on doors. Let us know who's a 'good shot'.

Don't forget breaking windows.

Yes, good point. Death penalty for breaking a window. That's important.

I don't know all the facts. Until I do, I withhold my opinion.

You think he was shot just for knocking on a door, which we already know isn't the only thing he did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yuh huh. Link to where I said that is ----- where?

More lives wasted thanks to a paranoid gun owner.

A teenager knocked on the wrong door. Now he’s dead, and the homeowner is accused of murder.

Two teenagers were drinking in Chicopee, Mass., Saturday afternoon when they set off to find a friend, according to authorities. Whether it was the booze or the sheer similarity of the neighborhood’s low-slung homes, the teens somehow ended up at the wrong house.

One of the teenagers, a 15-year-old boy, banged on the door.

Suddenly, a gunshot rang out from inside the house, and the boy slumped on the porch with a bullet to his belly.

The boy died at a hospital. He has not yet been identified.

The homeowner, 42-year-old Jeffrey Lovell, was arrested and charged with murder, according to the Chicopee Police Department.
OP missed a minor fact of the case:

“When a pane of glass broke, the suspect fired a single shot, striking the victim,” according to the statement from the Hampden DA’s office.

The drunk teen was breaking into the guys house.
Good kill.
You would think that...Do you delight at Christ being crucified?

Drunk teenager starts breaking windows in someone's home. Looks like a good shoot to me.

You think he was shot just for knocking on a door, which we already know isn't the only thing he did.

In your response to tipsycatlover, duh!

Two teenagers were drinking in Chicopee, Mass., Saturday afternoon when they set off to find a friend, according to authorities. Whether it was the booze or the sheer similarity of the neighborhood’s low-slung homes, the teens somehow ended up at the wrong house.

Suddenly, a gunshot rang out from inside the house, and the boy slumped on the porch with a bullet to his belly.

The homeowner, 42-year-old Jeffrey Lovell, was arrested and charged with murder, according to the Chicopee Police Department.

“When a pane of glass broke, the suspect fired a single shot, striking the victim,” according to the statement from the Hampden DA’s office.

Good kill.

No such thing. We don't know all the details but I bet that homeowner doesn't feel to great about his "good kill."

It makes perfect sense to an anti gun loon like Pogo stick. For the rest of us who utilize critical thought, the story has some big gaping holes.

WHAT response? The one above? Because that's not what this one says at all.

You know how to use "quote"?

Yep, thanks for asking.

Yep, thanks.

So you can't do it. Just say so.
And next time know where you're going before you wander out on a limb.

Yep, thanks.

If you can't figure out where you responded to tipsycatlover then I really can't help you out. No limb just you being you.

Yep, thanks.

If you can't figure out where you responded to tipsycatlover then I really can't help you out. No limb just you being you.

So you don't have a quote.

That's what I already said. It means you can't prove your claim, which means you made it up.
Kinda said this already too.
As long as you remain emptyhanded, don't bother to post. Run away like 2A did.

Yep, thanks.

That's what I already said. It means you can't prove your claim, which means you made it up.

It was in the thread you responded to tip and I responded to you if you are that stupid then it is your problem, not mine. It is simple but you play stupid games, you keep playing with yourself.

Good kill.
You would think that...Do you delight at Christ being crucified?
Yes, I do. You being an athiest asshole show your ignorance once again.

Yep, thanks.

It was in the thread you responded to tip and I responded to you if you are that stupid then it is your problem, not mine. It is simple but you play stupid games, you keep playing with yourself.

So you STILL can't show it --- and yet you keep trotting in to confirm you can't show it. Just like last time.
Isn't that "special".

You got nothin' Homer. Admit it and go the fuck home.

Yep, thanks.

So you STILL can't show it --- and yet you keep trotting in to confirm you can't show it. Just like last time.
Isn't that "special".

Lol! You are a special kind of idiot. Everyone else can follow a thread, yet you can't. We all laugh at you.

Isn't that "special".

Lol! You are a special kind of idiot. Everyone else can follow a thread, yet you can't. We all laugh at you.

So a day later you STILL still have nothing, and want to make sure everybody knows you still have nothing.

:dig:

PapaG he ran away, bravely ran away
When challenged to come up with a link, of single one he couldn't think,
When offered a chance to display his shit, he gallantly couldn't come up with it,
Brave brave brave brave PapaG

Isn't that "special".

So a day later you STILL still have nothing, and want to make sure everybody knows you still have nothing.

When offered a chance to display his shit, he gallantly couldn't come up with it,

You are a fuckin idiot, if you can't follow a thread because you are as dumb as shootspeeders, it's not my problem. Nothing will cure you absolute stupidity. And you don't need a link sunshine, it is right in this thread where you quoted tipsycatlover. So run from the facts instead of dealing with reality. I can't argue with you stupid ones.

Isn't that "special".

You are a fuckin idiot, if you can't follow a thread because you are as dumb as shootspeeders, it's not my problem. Nothing will cure you absolute stupidity. And you don't need a link sunshine, it is right in this thread where you quoted tipsycatlover. So run from the facts instead of dealing with reality. I can't argue with you stupid ones.

Face it Gumstick, you lost. You tried to make a claim, got challenged, completely FAILED to back it up, and now keep coming back to make yourself look even stupider just to get the last word because you have the maturity of a two year old.

You're a LOSER. You LOST. You FUCKED WITH THE BULL AND GOT THE HORN. Get it?

Isn't that "special".

Face it Gumstick, you lost. You tried to make a claim, got challenged, completely FAILED to back it up, and now keep coming back to make yourself look even stupider just to get the last word because you have the maturity of a two year old.

You're a LOSER. You LOST. You FUCKED WITH THE BULL AND GOT THE HORN. Get it?

It was backed up, you are just to stupid to follow a thread.

Forum List

Back