A Suppressed atrocity: The day Israel attacked the U.S.A.

Toastman isn't here to debate the attack on the USS Liberty.

His mission is to disrupt and derail the thread.

Because his precious Israel is being discussed in a negative manner. ..... :cool:

I know the truth hurts you Sunni Troll.
If I ever hear you telling the truth........I'll be pleasantly surprised. ...... :eusa_angel:

Well obviously you're not going to admit that I'm telling the truth about you.

But this post of yours is yet ANOTHER example of you accusing me of EXACTLY what you are guilty of. But what am I to expect from a pathetic little troll who stalks people on message forums :cool:

In the Israeli government investigations historical report, it was acknowledged that IDF naval headquarters knew at least three hours before the attack that the ship was "an electromagnetic audio-surveillance ship of the U.S. Navy"

There are other reports that state IDF knew of the USS Liberty upto 9 hours before the attack...

This is a very detailed account of the attack...

USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Typical attempt to deceive by an anti-Israel/anti-Jew cabalist.
While it is true Israel identified an American Naval vessel hours before, as witnessed by the changes of the Liberty's position and status they had no reason to believe the Liberty was that vessel. From your source (note that Rabin made no mention of an American ship in the area):
At 11:24 am, Israeli Chief of Naval Operations received a report that Arish was being shelled from the sea...
Additionally, at 11:27 am Israeli Supreme Command Head of Operations received a report stating that a ship had been shelling Arish, but the shells had fallen short...
At 11:45 am, another report arrived at Supreme Command saying two ships were approaching the Arish coast...
As Commander Oren headed toward Arish, he was informed by Naval Operations of the reported shelling of Arish and told that IAF aircraft would be dispatched to the area after the target had been detected...
Chief of Staff Yitzhak Rabin was concerned that the supposed Egyptian shelling was the prelude to an amphibious landing that could outflank Israeli forces. Rabin reiterated the standing order to sink any unidentified ships in the area, but advised caution, as Soviet vessels were reportedly operating nearby...

Where was my attempt to deceive?

Did you read my post?

Did it not say Israeli government investigations?

Where is the deception in the Israeli government investigations?

I find it extremely unlikely you do not understand the deception you've attempted, therefore I must conclude you are doubling down on it.
Your point was that Israel knew the Liberty was an American ship at the time of the attack and clearly that was not the case.

Last edited:
Who gives a rat's ass whom YOU perceive to be traitors to the United States?!!!

The opinions of Militant Muslim apologists, Islamist fifth-columnists and Hamas Useful Idiots don't count for very much around these parts.

You are The Enemy.

And you - and your kind - will not be allowed to spread your Divide-and-Conquer poison - attempting to detach Americans from their favorable view of Israel - without challenge.

The USS Liberty incident was a shitty deal for the US Navy crewmen on that ship, and it was whitewashed five ways to Sunday, but, in the end, agreement was reached - nearly fifty years ago - that the incident was more mistake than malicious intent.

The Israelis did their penance for the incident, much as the United States has done its penance on several occasions in recent decades, for Friendly Fire incidents against allied troops.

You and your Arab Butt Buddies can cram that Malevolent Jewish Conspiracy Theory crap where the sun don't shine.

Can't say as I blame ya'll much, given just how badly Hamas just had its ass kicked this summer, but ya'll can only go to the USS Liberty well so often, before people tune you out, or start calling Bullshit on your all-too-frequently resurrected and all-too-frequently beat-down allegations.

You've reached that point.

And you're not fooling anybody.

You are The Enemy.
You openly root against this country at all costs and yet, you call me the enemy?

In the Israeli government investigations historical report, it was acknowledged that IDF naval headquarters knew at least three hours before the attack that the ship was "an electromagnetic audio-surveillance ship of the U.S. Navy"

There are other reports that state IDF knew of the USS Liberty upto 9 hours before the attack...

This is a very detailed account of the attack...

USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Typical attempt to deceive by an anti-Israel/anti-Jew cabalist.
While it is true Israel identified an American Naval vessel hours before, as witnessed by the changes of the Liberty's position and status they had no reason to believe the Liberty was that vessel. From your source (note that Rabin made no mention of an American ship in the area):
At 11:24 am, Israeli Chief of Naval Operations received a report that Arish was being shelled from the sea...
Additionally, at 11:27 am Israeli Supreme Command Head of Operations received a report stating that a ship had been shelling Arish, but the shells had fallen short...
At 11:45 am, another report arrived at Supreme Command saying two ships were approaching the Arish coast...
As Commander Oren headed toward Arish, he was informed by Naval Operations of the reported shelling of Arish and told that IAF aircraft would be dispatched to the area after the target had been detected...
Chief of Staff Yitzhak Rabin was concerned that the supposed Egyptian shelling was the prelude to an amphibious landing that could outflank Israeli forces. Rabin reiterated the standing order to sink any unidentified ships in the area, but advised caution, as Soviet vessels were reportedly operating nearby...

The only deception here is your 'selective copy and paste'...

"Official testimony combined with Liberty's deck log say that throughout the morning of the attack, 8 June, the ship was overflown, at various times and locations, by Israeli Air Force (IAF) aircraft. The primary aircraft type was the Nord Noratlas, in addition to two unidentified delta-wing jets at about 9:00 am Sinai time (GMT+2). Liberty crewmembers say that one of the Noratlas aircraft flew so close to Liberty that noise from its propellers rattled the ship's deck plating, and that the pilots and crewmembers waved to each other."

Better to read the whole article to get a factual, balanced view of events don't you think!

Woo. Your disingenuous cherry-picking is just a continuation of your lame attempt to deceive.
Again, according to your source, during the many hours between initial recognition and the attack, "USS Liberty's marker was removed from CCC's Control Table at 11:00 am, due to its positional information being considered stale."
Do you need me to explain what all that means?

Kondor3 is exactly the type of brainwashed American citizen I was talking about.

He will side with Israel rather than believe the USS Liberty sailor's who emphatically state on the video that the attack by Israel was deliberate and not an accident..

And then has the gall to call other American citizens "the Enemy" for siding with the brave USS Liberty sailors.

I don't consider Kondor3 an American. And that goes for Kondor2 and Kondor1. They should all be charged with sedition.

Kondor3 is exactly the type of brainwashed American citizen I was talking about.

He will side with Israel rather than believe the USS Liberty sailor's who emphatically state on the video that the attack by Israel was deliberate and not an accident..

And then has the gall to call other American citizens "the Enemy" for siding with the brave USS Liberty sailors.

I don't consider Kondor3 an American. And that goes for Kondor2 and Kondor1. They should all be charged with sedition.
:bsflag::fu:

Who gives a rat's ass whom YOU perceive to be traitors to the United States?!!!

The opinions of Militant Muslim apologists, Islamist fifth-columnists and Hamas Useful Idiots don't count for very much around these parts.

You are The Enemy.

You and your Arab Butt Buddies can cram that Malevolent Jewish Conspiracy Theory crap where the sun don't shine...

And you're not fooling anybody.

You
are The Enemy.

You openly root against this country at all costs and yet, you call me the enemy?

Perhaps you could quote his rooting against this country? Meanwhile, one doesn't need to dig terribly deep to find numerous examples of posters whose disdain for both Israel and Jews boils over into anti-American vitriol.

Last edited:
Perhaps you could quote his rooting against this country? Meanwhile, one doesn't need to dig terribly deep to find numerous examples posters whose disdain for both Israel and Jews boils over into anti-American vitriol.
Defending Israel in the Liberty incident, is rooting against this country.

And then has the gall to call other American citizens "the Enemy" for siding with the brave USS Liberty sailors...

:lmao:
Does anyone NOT see the hypocrisy in Sunni Boy's attempt to paint another poster as un-American? Anyone?
:lmao:

Perhaps you could quote his rooting against this country? Meanwhile, one doesn't need to dig terribly deep to find numerous examples posters whose disdain for both Israel and Jews boils over into anti-American vitriol.
Defending Israel in the Liberty incident, is rooting against this country.

Typical camel crap from the anti-Israel/anti-Jew cabalist. Kondor's position is in line with US findings in the tragic, friendly fire incident. Your position - like that of Sunni Boy - is just the self-serving continuation of your hate.

Toastman isn't here to debate the attack on the USS Liberty.

His mission is to disrupt and derail the thread.

Because his precious Israel is being discussed in a negative manner. .....

Call me crazy but I'm not concerned about the threat one such as you believes Israel (or Jews) represents to America but I am concerned about the threat radical Islamists (your brethren) represent not only to America (see: 9/11) but to the world.
:alirulz:

Being called a traitor by one of the half-dozen worst Benedict Arnolds on this board system is high praise, indeed.

Your advocacy on behalf of the Palestinians and Hamas, at the expense of our good friend and ally Israel, tells the audience much about you.

Your willingness to use the shades of the dead of the USS Liberty as political pawns to advance your anti-Israeli agenda tells the audience the rest.

Forum List

Back