A picture taken in Ashdod today

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
545375491ac12f0c.jpg

Non standart or usual rains pouring in Israel this friday.

The storm reached the northern-Negev, and the whether still drops.

In northern places the rain floods the cities, and we expect massive amounts of rain till tomorrow night at least.

545375491ac12f0c.jpg

In northern places the rain floods the cities, and we expect massive amounts of rain till tomorrow night at least.

It looks like the dark hanging down part is a tornado, do you ever get those there?

545375491ac12f0c.jpg

It looks like the dark hanging down part is a tornado, do you ever get those there?

It's not common, no.

Where I live, the amounts of rain is minimal at best, and it usually arrives late november. So this rain came as a great surprise.

If that's on the coast, it could be a water spout -a sea tornado. I was passing through Bridgeport, Oklahoma in my motor home in 2000 when I pulled over to take this shot. Look to far left center of photo.This is one of five big tornadoes that touched down in Canadian County, Oklahoma within an hour or so. We sure could use some of your rain here the southwestern US.

tornado #1.JPG

If that's on the coast, it could be a water spout -a sea tornado. I was passing through Bridgeport, Oklahoma in my motor home in 2000 when I pulled over to take this shot. Look to far left center of photo.This is one of five big tornadoes that touched down in Canadian County, Oklahoma within an hour or so. We sure could use some of your rain here the southwestern US.

View attachment 33655

Yes I see it, glad you weren't a victim of it.

Forum List

Back