A simple qst. for R-W'ers defending Trump on the NO tapes admission

While Trump's having made the puerile remark is scandalous, there is no scandal. Is anyone claiming there is a scandal? I'm certainly not.

....and neither am I......This moronic attempt to intimidate others pales in comparison to other trump screw-ups and lies.....

Bottom line is that Trump constantly confirms that he is an ineffective, wanna-be thug.

Is my question so damn difficult to address, right wingers?

Just answer about what you would be thinking today if Comey had implied that he had recorded his conversation with Trump.......
I would be thinking the same thing as when Trump said it. " it's a bluff."

Don't lie, Comey, there might be a tape.

It was a good move.

Trump likes to lead media around by the nose, and he's good at it. One day, they may figure that out.

You're somewhat correct (although you did NOT address the question).....Trump actually is not leading the media by the nose.......Trump is leading his FOLLOWERS by the nose much like Jim Jones did with his acolytes.....

Lmfao, no you and the media hang on to his every words like fools....otherwise we wouldn't be seeing all these threads about "Trump lies" by you libtard

Is my question so damn difficult to address, right wingers?

Just answer about what you would be thinking today if Comey had implied that he had recorded his conversation with Trump.......

It was a good move.

In a world of nuclear weapons, everybody now knows Trump is bluffing.

I responded on another thread about the issue, and I am honestly asking this question of those FEW right wingers still capable of thinking on their own.....

What would you (right wingers) be saying today had COMEY stated, "....Trump better hope that the there are no tapes of our conversation....."???

Would you, today, be "excusing" Comey for the implication asserted in the above statement?

build the wall. its far more important and get those cocksucking Mulisms out of this country, you have no priorities at all !!!

Lmfao, no you and the media hang on to his every words like fools....otherwise we wouldn't be seeing all these threads about "Trump lies" by you libtard

Translation: Those who listen to what Trump says are fools.

Do you really want to go with that?

It was a good move.

Yep....it was a "great" move.....Now, through that good move, Trump has inherited a special counsel to ALSO investigate him.........Do you morons EVER think?

Well, you've grown accustomed (and probably like) bending over for Trump's lies and broken promises.....some other thinking people......not so much....LOL

Well, you've grown accustomed (and probably like) bending over for Trump's lies and broken promises.....some other thinking people......not so much....LOL

Excuse me I can figure out lies from trolls..again dumb fucks like you hang on to his words... He has been like that ever since he was in the spot light decades ago fool.

Investigate what?

The investigation that now involves Trump directly and not just Flynn, Manafort, Sessions, Page, Stone, et al........is concentrating on FOUR avenues:

Russian hacking
Possible Collusion with Trump
Financial emolument fraud
...and possible obstruction of justice....

Enjoy !!!!

Excuse me I can figure out lies from trolls..again dumb fucks like you hang on to his words... He has been like that ever since he was in the spot light decades ago fool.

and YOU morons who elected this idiot, swallow and even ask for more.......LOL

I responded on another thread about the issue, and I am honestly asking this question of those FEW right wingers still capable of thinking on their own.....

What would you (right wingers) be saying today had COMEY stated, "....Trump better hope that the there are no tapes of our conversation....."???

Would you, today, be "excusing" Comey for the implication asserted in the above statement?

You really need a life kid.

I almost feel sorry for the LWNJ's and their media lackeys.

Trump plays them like a fiddle while they scratch their heads and wonder what the tune is......

:rofl: :spinner: :rofl:

Trump plays them like a fiddle while they scratch their heads and wonder what the tune is....

yep, Trump's screw up got him a special counsel to investigate his own fat ass....He really "played" that well......LOL

Trump plays them like a fiddle while they scratch their heads and wonder what the tune is....

yep, Trump's screw up got him a special counsel to investigate his own fat ass....He really "played" that well......LOL

I'll bet you still think Scooter Libby "outed" Plame ;) This hatred will eat you up kid.

I'll bet you still think Scooter Libby "outed" Plame ;) This hatred will eat you up kid.

I'm actually having a GREAT time bashing the orange clown.....No hate, just a bit of pity for the right wing nitwits that still defend this WH scourge, kid.....LOL

Forum List

Back