A simple qst. for R-W'ers defending Trump on the NO tapes admission

Is my question so damn difficult to address, right wingers?

Just answer about what you would be thinking today if Comey had implied that he had recorded his conversation with Trump.......

yawn

WOW, you should take a nap and rest your brain after that erudite response......LOL

All this flailing and bogus claims that never go anywhere is desensitizing the public.

America 101:
You don't cry wolf.
Nobody likes a sore loser.

How have the special elections gone in light of all these revelations?
You don't cry wolf.

You're right.
Obama's birth certificate.
Thousands of Muslim's cheering in NJ on 9/11.
Obama "tapped" my wires.
Biggest EC win, ever.
Biggest inauguration crowd, ever.
Trump "saving" jobs at Carrier.
Election was rigged.
Russia didn't interfere.
Russia did interfere.
Obama colluded.
...etc.

It goes on and on almost daily.

good luck in 2020

you will need it

I would be thinking the same thing as when Trump said it. " it's a bluff."

Don't lie, Comey, there might be a tape.

It was a good move.

Yep....it was a "great" move.....Now, through that good move, Trump has inherited a special counsel to ALSO investigate him.........Do you morons EVER think?
we got soooo much from comey's testimony the special counsel doesn't matter. The pres is clean, he knows he's clean. It is you bat shit crazy asses that don't understand the play.
he knows he's clean. It is you bat shit crazy asses that don't understand the play.

There's no need for a "play" if one's clean.
You simply let it play out and vindicate yourself.

Trump's actions suggest he is not clean and indeed worried about how this is going.

To ensure Comey told the truth Trump suggested there might be tapes. Comey could not take the chance there might be tapes so he was forced to stick to the truth....mostly. (He still managed to commit a little bit of perjury...)

I responded on another thread about the issue, and I am honestly asking this question of those FEW right wingers still capable of thinking on their own.....

What would you (right wingers) be saying today had COMEY stated, "....Trump better hope that the there are no tapes of our conversation....."???

Would you, today, be "excusing" Comey for the implication asserted in the above statement?
I don't understand the question. Comey already stated he had memos. isn't that already implying you better watch out? Trump called his bluff. I rather liked it.

You don't play much poker do you, because when you bluff, it means you have nothing, but are acting like you do in hopes of getting the other players to throw in the towel.

Comey didn't bluff, he ACTUALLY HAD THE MEMOS. Trump had nothing, so Trump is the one that was bluffing.

Or.............in poker vernacular, Comey had a full house, and Trump only had one pair, but he tried to act like he had a royal flush.

A play of desperation.
Not the play of someone with a clear conscience.

I responded on another thread about the issue, and I am honestly asking this question of those FEW right wingers still capable of thinking on their own.....

What would you (right wingers) be saying today had COMEY stated, "....Trump better hope that the there are no tapes of our conversation....."???

Would you, today, be "excusing" Comey for the implication asserted in the above statement?

I know this isn't your forte, Nat...but you really need to put some thought into WHY Trump made that public comment about the existence of tapes before James Comey testified! If you're the person who's been lying...threatening to release tapes that prove you're a liar makes no sense at all. The only scenario that DOES make sense is if you've been telling the truth about what took place but you're worried that other person in that room is not going to be honest about what took place! Then you put the threat of tapes out there so that the other person is forced to be truthful.

Bottom line? Trump bluffed Comey into being honest and made the main stream media look foolish in the meantime. It was a masterful strategy.
Bottom line? Trump bluffed Comey into being honest and made the main stream media look foolish in the meantime. It was a masterful strategy.

The bottom line is that Comey's story never changed. Trump did nothing but look like an idiot.

I don't understand the question. Comey already stated he had memos. isn't that already implying you better watch out? Trump called his bluff. I rather liked it.

You don't play much poker do you, because when you bluff, it means you have nothing, but are acting like you do in hopes of getting the other players to throw in the towel.

Comey didn't bluff, he ACTUALLY HAD THE MEMOS. Trump had nothing, so Trump is the one that was bluffing.

Or.............in poker vernacular, Comey had a full house, and Trump only had one pair, but he tried to act like he had a royal flush.

Actually you don't play a lot of poker, Sailor because if you DID then you'd know that bluffing that you have a Royal Flush when your opponent has four queens isn't going to work! It works because you know your opponent is representing more than he actually has!

There were only two people in that room...Trump and Comey! Bluffing that you have tapes that would reveal what took place is only beneficial to you if the story that you have been telling about what took place is the truth. Do you on the left not grasp this concept?

He didn't force Comey to do anything, dope.

I'm not the one who wants to see it kid. You are. Kinda strange, but hey I won't judge you. I'd rather see more of Melania.

I don't want to see Comey's memos. I'm happy to have Mueller see them. And Mueller having them is good enough for me to believe they exist.

No one is suggesting that he lied under oath. It stands to reason that what Comey said is truthful.

Had someone suggested to Hillary that there were tapes before she testified before Congress (pick any time she was questioned...except the time she was questioned before Congress but NOT sworn in) and either her testimony is completely different or she simply pleads the 5th.

Stripped of the opportunity to lie, snowflake testimony is always quite different than when they feel they feel they are free to lie / make shit up.

Case in point, Clapper testified no Americans were being spied upon....not realizing there was evidence to the contrary. After that evidence came out and he was exposed as a 'Perjurer', he was allowed to come back before Congress and 'amend' his testimony to avoid indictment. Had he known about the existence of the evidence (or the suggestion that such evidence MIGHT exist) bef9re his original testimony, he would not have lied.

So everyone who testifies under oath tells the truth?

Hey, moron "kid".....the difference is that if you LIE under oath there may be repercussions of perjury....HOWEVER, if you lie and you're not under oath.....well, then you may be an orange clown.
beloved by fellow morons..........LOL
You don't risk an perjury charges when the Special Counsel is your BFF.

I thought Trump's brilliant bluff forced Comey to be honest. Now you're suggesting he actually lied?

You retards don't even know WTF you're trying to say. :laugh2:

Hey, moron "kid".....the difference is that if you LIE under oath there may be repercussions of perjury....HOWEVER, if you lie and you're not under oath.....well, then you may be an orange clown.

So everyone tells the truth when they are under oath kid? Just answer the question or go back to the shallow end of the pool. You'll be safe there.
So everyone tells the truth when they are under oath kid? Just answer the question or go back to the shallow end of the pool. You'll be safe there.

So Trump's 'brilliant' bluff to force Comey to tell the truth didn't work? :laugh2:

So Trump's 'brilliant' bluff to force Comey to tell the truth didn't work? :laugh2:

I couldn't care less.

I couldn't care less.
I'd walk away too.

I couldn't care less.
I'd walk away too.

You should walk away anyway. The system is a sham. This is all just a show to keep everyone entertained.

I couldn't care less.
I'd walk away too.

You should walk away anyway. The system is a sham. This is all just a show to keep everyone entertained.

It certainly is now that you dopes made a reality TV personality the president.

I couldn't care less.
I'd walk away too.

It has been for decades, you just aren't interested in the truth.

I couldn't care less.
I'd walk away too.

No, pretty sure Hillary was responsible for that. Worst candidate ever.

Forum List

Back