A simple qst. for R-W'ers defending Trump on the NO tapes admission

I responded on another thread about the issue, and I am honestly asking this question of those FEW right wingers still capable of thinking on their own.....

What would you (right wingers) be saying today had COMEY stated, "....Trump better hope that the there are no tapes of our conversation....."???

Would you, today, be "excusing" Comey for the implication asserted in the above statement?

Trump lied and the media and left should have known this. The King of Tabloid news is doing what he has done all these years and that is play the press and win the negative attention war between them and him. As for Comey I would expect him too be better than Trump because he is not like Trump and has standards. I know those that voted for Trump will argue that Trump is the better man but they also believe a man that never held any form of political office, was married three times, had a child out of wedlock with his mistress that became his second wife and was accused of spousal abuse by his first wife is the pillar of a great man, so you know their opinion is bias and blinded by their partisan whore nonsense.

Unfortunately, anything the president says has to be taken seriously, at least on some level, even if that office is held by a fool whose every word should be ignored.

I responded on another thread about the issue, and I am honestly asking this question of those FEW right wingers still capable of thinking on their own.....

What would you (right wingers) be saying today had COMEY stated, "....Trump better hope that the there are no tapes of our conversation....."???

Would you, today, be "excusing" Comey for the implication asserted in the above statement?

Trump lied and the media and left should have known this. The King of Tabloid news is doing what he has done all these years and that is play the press and win the negative attention war between them and him. As for Comey I would expect him too be better than Trump because he is not like Trump and has standards. I know those that voted for Trump will argue that Trump is the better man but they also believe a man that never held any form of political office, was married three times, had a child out of wedlock with his mistress that became his second wife and was accused of spousal abuse by his first wife is the pillar of a great man, so you know their opinion is bias and blinded by their partisan whore nonsense.

Unfortunately, anything the president says has to be taken seriously, at least on some level, even if that office is held by a fool whose every word should be ignored.

How do you take a clown seriously when you know the clown is the Jerry Springer of Politics?

Anybody other than Hillary the Hag.

The rest is noise.

How have the special elections gone in light of all these revelations?

Actually extremely well for sane voters........Democrats had NEVER made such substantial gains in districts so DEEP RED......Smarter republicans are realizing this, most dumb asses do not.....yet.

Where's the scandal in this? Smells like desperation to me.

It was desperation for Trump to make that statement to start with.
It was a calculated move, and it worked.

Not calculated at all. It was an instinctive move to lie to discredit who he saw as an enemy.
Except he didn't lie.

So you're going to play that little nit picking game. We both know his remarks about recordings was a childish stunt.

Where's the scandal in this? Smells like desperation to me.

Not calculated at all. It was an instinctive move to lie to discredit who he saw as an enemy.
Except he didn't lie.

So you're going to play that little nit picking game. We both know his remarks about recordings was a childish stunt.
Where exactly is the scandal?

How do you take a clown seriously when you know the clown is the Jerry Springer of Politics?

I honestly don't know. Electing a fool has caused lots of things to need re-evaluating.

Be patient.........the investigation into the financial dealings between Trump and Russian oligarchs remain THE important factor in all this......Keep your eye on the prize......trump's tax returns once subpoenaed .....

Sounds like the same outcome Hillary the Hag had?

Actually no, nitwit....For democrats to have made such voters' gains in the Georgian district held by the fat, hypocritical fuck, Newt, is a harbinger of things to come.

Except he didn't lie.

Occupying the white house.

I honestly don't know. Electing a fool has caused lots of things to need re-evaluating.

Our allies will simply ignore the orange clown....My fears are toward what our enemies will do given the incompetence of this charlatan.

Be patient.........the investigation into the financial dealings between Trump and Russian oligarchs remain THE important factor in all this......Keep your eye on the prize......trump's tax returns once subpoenaed .....
You're moving the goal posts. This thread is about Trump saying something about recordings. Have you dropped it already?

Except he didn't lie.

Occupying the white house.
No, I checked. Hillary is not illegally occupying the White House. The duly elected president lives there. At any rate, this thread isn't about a scandal. It's just another flailing "I hates Trump" kerfluffle.

He bluffed and Comey folded

Trump likes to lead media around by the nose, and he's good at it. One day, they may figure that out.

You're somewhat correct (although you did NOT address the question).....Trump actually is not leading the media by the nose.......Trump is leading his FOLLOWERS by the nose much like Jim Jones did with his acolytes.....

I'm totally correct, and you are not.

BTW, Jim Jones was a Democrat.
Jim Jones was a mentally disturbed psychopath and so is Trump. Political leanings have nothing to do with it,

Trump likes to lead media around by the nose, and he's good at it. One day, they may figure that out.

You're somewhat correct (although you did NOT address the question).....Trump actually is not leading the media by the nose.......Trump is leading his FOLLOWERS by the nose much like Jim Jones did with his acolytes.....

I'm totally correct, and you are not.

BTW, Jim Jones was a Democrat.
Jim Jones was a mentally disturbed psychopath

Hence, a Democrat.

You're moving the goal posts. This thread is about Trump saying something about recordings. Have you dropped it already?

It was YOU who asked "where's the scandal"....and I'm offering an unpleasant possibility.....

He bluffed and Comey folded

"Folded"???? Really????

Comey managed to get a special counsel to finally investigate, not only trump's cronies but Trump HIMSELF......and you call that "folding"????

How much kool-aid have you already had this morning? .......LOL

Forum List

Back