A simple qst. for R-W'ers defending Trump on the NO tapes admission

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
I responded on another thread about the issue, and I am honestly asking this question of those FEW right wingers still capable of thinking on their own.....

What would you (right wingers) be saying today had COMEY stated, "....Trump better hope that the there are no tapes of our conversation....."???

Would you, today, be "excusing" Comey for the implication asserted in the above statement?

Nothing could be more unimportant than this issue.

Trump likes to lead media around by the nose, and he's good at it. One day, they may figure that out.

Or not.

• Banned
Trump likes to lead media around by the nose, and he's good at it. One day, they may figure that out.

You're somewhat correct (although you did NOT address the question).....Trump actually is not leading the media by the nose.......Trump is leading his FOLLOWERS by the nose much like Jim Jones did with his acolytes.....

Where's the scandal in this? Smells like desperation to me.

You're somewhat correct (although you did NOT address the question).....Trump actually is not leading the media by the nose.......Trump is leading his FOLLOWERS by the nose much like Jim Jones did with his acolytes.....

I'm totally correct, and you are not.

BTW, Jim Jones was a Democrat.

Is my question so damn difficult to address, right wingers?

Just answer about what you would be thinking today if Comey had implied that he had recorded his conversation with Trump.......

Is my question so damn difficult to address, right wingers?

Just answer about what you would be thinking today if Comey had implied that he had recorded his conversation with Trump.......
We don't care, because we don't care that Trump did it. Apparently, you're bothered by inconsequential things.

We don't care, because we don't care that Trump did it

Worry about your back since you're so damn willing to just constantly bend over for the orange clown.....LOL

is there a Jonestown equivalent for Godwin's law? because you just broke it.

It was a calculated move, and it worked.

What an idiot....It BACKFIRED since his "calculated move" actually got Trump a special counsel investigating his fat ass......

trump may not have been under investigation when he fired Comey.....NOW, he is. (yep, it sure "worked"....LOL)

Forum List

Back