A Shameful Display

Nor did I claim that it makes it right. My whole point is that it exists on BOTH sides. Before you point fingers at my dusty furniture, clean your own house.

I know that was your point. I'm not pointing fingers at your dusty furniture because you're not Republican and I don't have a house to clean as I'm not a Democrat.

Remember Gunny, there is a reason why I am registering for neither party.

Willow has been like this since I've seen her post towards Obama. It just has gotten progressively worse then the election victory.

Maybe she doesn't like Obama?

Look at the deluge of crap you on the left have posted about Bush the past 8 years. And you don't have to look hard nor far on this board.

But THAT's different, right?

The fact is, the shoe's on the other foot now. It's YOUR boy. Now you can spend the next at least 4 years reaping what you have sown. So far, you aren't handling it well.

When was the last time a Liberal or anybody posted a nice story about PRESIDENT Obama that somebody didn't walk over and insult it, ruin it, change the topic into something bad about Obama,etc? Do tell me Willow, I'm sick of hypocrites like you who pretend to give a shit about being fair when you never been towards Obama. All you do is continue to insult both him and Liberals constantly on here. Whenever there is a nice article about Obama or a Democrat, usually it's you in there trying to stir shit up.

And Obama hadn't even taken office at the time when most of these threads occurred. Some people actually have a legitmate problem with Bush, you have no legitimate problem with Obama since he hasn't even done anything in office yet.

When was the last time a conservative posted a nice story about President Bush that some lefty -- matter of fact, on THIS board, the SAME gaggle of morons every time -- and change the topic to something bad?

YOU are every bit the hypocrite you are trying to label others.

Look at the deluge of crap you on the left have posted about Bush the past 8 years. And you don't have to look hard nor far on this board.

The fact is, the shoe's on the other foot now. It's YOUR boy. Now you can spend the next at least 4 years reaping what you have sown. So far, you aren't handling it well.

Well not exactly like me since I haven't been here that long. :eusa_whistle:

And of course there are several crazy Democrats on this board.

I supported Obama yes, and I will continue to support him.

However, I must ask this question.

Isn't it ironic that some talk about how shameful it is that Democrats treated Bush yet seem to use the same exact behavior on Obama? :eusa_whistle: I don't like Bush for actual reasons such as his foreign policy, his handling of Afghanistan and Iraq (never mind the fact we actually invaded Iraq), among other things.

Have you ever asked yourself why you insult people on a messageboard?

You aren't "people." Have you ever asked youself why you bother to log in and type even one word on a message board? It isn't like you have anything to contribute. You are without a doubt in the Top Ten of Most Pointless Message Board members I have EVER encountered.

Go play with your Lego's or something, huh?

Isn't it ironic that some talk about how shameful it is that Democrats treated Bush yet seem to use the same exact behavior on Obama? :eusa_whistle: I don't like Bush for actual reasons such as his foreign policy, his handling of Afghanistan and Iraq (never mind the fact we actually invaded Iraq), among other things.

No, it's not ironic. The lefties use Monicagate as justification for how they treated Bush. With that and as a standard, and at least the accusation in the case of Monicagate was true, using the way Bush has been treated the past 8 years is MORE THAN justification to dish back what the left has been handing out.

It isn't suddenly the wrong thing to do because it now is happening to you. Conservatives don't like Obama for some of his actual stated beliefs, such as wealth redistribution, offshore drilling, taxation. Conservatives believe they are right no less than you, and nothing makes you, or anyone else on the left FACTUALLY right except a point of view.

A Shameful Display

President Bush did everything he possibly could to make the transition go as smooth as possible. He, his wife and two daughters have been more than polite and gracious to the entire Obama family.

But what took place today, the childish jeering and slams thrown at he and his family by democrats and other Obama supporters was shameful and disgusting.

When you stack that on top of what took place during the election race, to Hillary, Palin and McCain, well it doesn't send a good message and I can only hope that in some way Obama can teach his klan more class.

You would think of all days they would be more interested and inspired by their guy getting sworn in, that they might show sense of maturity.

Yeah, I wished they hadn't booed them. It was really unnecessary.

She wouldn't know.... she's a wingnut who's called him "obamalama" since he started running for president. And she hates anyone who isn't part of her little 20% of deadenders.

Right... because the 75% of the country who couldn't wait for him to get his incompetent butt out of the white house must be wrong. He really did a decent job, right? He's just gotten a bad rap. :cuckoo:

Not really...... Bush had everyone behind him after 9/11. Not the fault of MOST of this country that we know he blew it.

let's not talk about"reaping what one sows",... k? cause it's disingenuous. when obama was installed in the presidency by his VP's hunting buddy and then proceeds to give everyone but "the base" the finger, we can talk about it.

In the meantime, it's also not our fault that the constitution was an inconvenience for the Bush administration.

Yes and those same a-holes booing GWB, are the same type lefties on this board that always claim the moral high ground even though we all know they are full of crap...

I'd like to think that pretty much everyone on this board has slightly more class than that.

Oh riiight you have ACTUAL reasons LOL. Sure... keep dreaming... you loons trash everyone from McCain/Palin to Joe The Plumber or anyone else you don't like. PALEESE. Save your BS for someone who has not seen you dipshits in action..

Oh riiight you have ACTUAL reasons LOL. Sure... keep dreaming... you loons trash everyone from McCain/Palin to Joe The Plumber or anyone else you don't like. PALEESE. Save your BS for someone who has not seen you dipshits in action..

:clap2:

What is with all the righties here and their homophobic remarks? Jeez,. get a hold of yourselves.:eusa_whistle:

It's true to me bobby boy, and I'm the only one I have to be true to.

Willow, you just don't know how well you captured yourself with that remark.

Allie, were you drafted? Did you serve? If not, don't give me any shit about computer geeks complaining about Bush etc.

What is with all the righties here and their homophobic remarks? Jeez,. get a hold of yourselves.:eusa_whistle:

Willow, you just don't know how well you captured yourself with that remark.

Allie, were you drafted? Did you serve? If not, don't give me any shit about computer geeks complaining about Bush etc.

I captured me a long time ago rayboy, I owe you nothing, especially respect. You guys don't deserve it. you have earned every single ounce of disrespect you get. :lol:

Actually, the righties on these boards are not a whole lot different than the lefties with the attack words. Please don't play holier than thou.

Right now they just seem more pissed because their 8 years of misrule has come to an end.

Let's see if Obama screws up like Bush or if does a good job. I will acknowledge either.

Sorry, but it is still my opinion and 78% of Americans that Bush was a frigging disaster.

I hate to hurt the 22% of your feelings, but you're wrong. He was a disaster.

Actually, the righties on these boards are not a whole lot different than the lefties with the attack words. Please don't play holier than thou.

Right now they just seem more pissed because their 8 years of misrule has come to an end.

Let's see if Obama screws up like Bush or if does a good job. I will acknowledge either.

Sorry, but it is still my opinion and 78% of Americans that Bush was a frigging disaster.

I hate to hurt the 22% of your feelings, but you're wrong. He was a disaster.

and so?

Forum List

Back